[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
S A D G I R L S
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4
>that feel when no boyfriend

:c
>>
>>28917574

>I keep so much inside

Isn't that her face when Chad is penetrating her?
>>
Leave roastie.
>>
Go attention whore on every internet forum and get gifted free games on steam just for having a vagina. Boohoo. You could easily get a boyfriend, your problem is that you're most likely still relatively young and you are holding out for someone that you think is "good enough" for you.

I don't care if you're fat or have an ugly face, guys will white knight you for just speaking in vent/discord and having a vag. Just don't show them your photo if you're that worried but 95% chance half the group will still jack off to you if you give the sad sacks of shit any attention and pretend to care.

And so what if you're fat? Go on a diet. You don't have to get ripped or in shape. You can be skinny fat or slightly overweight and the vast majority of guys will still probably want to fuck you.

You're simply not trying at all or you need to lower your standards down a few notches but don't worry, I see fairly overweight chicks with anime colored hair dating dudes with muscles who have nice cars..all I'm saying is maybe don't shoot for Legolas or Sephiroth, hun. :^)
>>
>>28917574
>anime
>attention whoring
fuck off back to tumblr
>>
>>28917714
I just want a handsome man to put a baby inside me. I'd be such a good mom
>>
>>28917673
Who says he's not a gayboi?
>>
>>28917756
Spermjack some beta. Can't be hard.
>>
File: FB_IMG_1461119747902.jpg (16 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1461119747902.jpg
16 KB, 500x281
>>28917756
poor little thing..... ha just kidding, fuck yourself
>>
>>28917761
Literally the name of the fucking thread is sadgirls. Gtfo roastie
>>
>>28917837
Why are u so rude
>>
>>28917574
Are you a real sadgirl? What do you think of the new Bladee album?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gGztjir-GxA
>>
File: 1460496200554.jpg (25 KB, 552x594) Image search: [Google]
1460496200554.jpg
25 KB, 552x594
>>28917949
Not her but I think it's pretty sad. Lean got BTFO

I'm a male btw ;)))
>>
>>28917891
gaybois are girls
>>
>>28918021
It's the most beautiful thing I've ever heard.

ECCO and Bladee have always been incomparable better than Leany.
>>
>>28917932
well, that's a good question, I never thought that anyone will give me attention
>>
I know this is bait but robots always come in here and say you could find a bf but honestly everyone here can find a significant other if they wanted to. It has nothing to do with appearance because there is always someone ugly enough for you believe me. Loneliness is a lot more complicated than that and girls obviously can be lonely too.
>>
Oh boy! can't wait for the retarded white knight to show up!
>>
>>28917574
Fuck on outta here don't associate SADBOYS, Yung Lean, or any of that shit with yo halfass lameass bullshit ass shitpost
>>
>>28918204
kek. here comes the nigger
>>
>>28917949
Lovenote > Romeo > Bloodveil/Stillborn > Xd Out > Sugar >>> the rest
>>
>>28918129
you're right , but when a girl says she is lonely, white knights always give her attention, but if one of us says the same thing, no one really cares
>>
>>28918428
I care, anon. blox
>>
>>28918509
thank you, I guess, it's a shame that you're a boy(?)...
>>
>>28917746
See, this is why you guys are all virgins.
>>
File: c6d.png (369 KB, 680x874) Image search: [Google]
c6d.png
369 KB, 680x874
>>28917574
the only way to know if you a girl is a time stamp
you don't need to show your face tho
this has become maditory because of /lgbt plan to make r9k gay with traps and boi pussy I fuckin hate that shit on r9k SO MUCH
anyway bits are ass
and I know because I'm the biggest ass of them all
"fembot"
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.