[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
where do you think is a good place to go start a new life?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4
File: lakes.jpg (371 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
lakes.jpg
371 KB, 1280x960
where do you think is a good place to go start a new life?
>>
File: 1428820989103.gif (1 MB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
1428820989103.gif
1 MB, 500x281
>>28917474

Why would you want a new life when it will be exactly the same as this one?

There's no happy place for people like us.
>>
>>28917474
>>28917527
I guess you can become self employed through the internet, work and live in an rv, and travel the continent of your choice. If you fuck up one place, you can always move somewhere else. This is hardly possible if possible at all, though, due to high as fuck gas prices, high as fuck insurance prices, high as fuck food prices, and all of the bullshit you need to go through to travel from one country to the next.
>>
>>28917527
new people. in my hometown I am worried about being seen by people who know me.
>>
>>28917474
innawoods

On a serious note south-east asia is fairly isolated and a good start since you'll meet a lot of fuck ups, or a new country.
>>
Iceland or finland

>cool climate
>beautiful nature
>reserved, careful people
>stable economy
>pretty people
>>
>>28918067
What are those countries like in the wintertime? I would love to go there.
>>
>>28917474
America is a great place to start over even if you're an American
>>
>>28918400
America, Canada, and Australia are the three best places to have a life, IF YOU HAVE PLENTY OF MONEY. That's the key.
>>
>>28918400
you know any comfy spots?
>>
>>28919184
I'm from America (only works if you have money)
ok spots are:
Commiefornia- nice climate/nature
New York- le opportunity meme
Washington/Oregon- comfy af nature
Stay out of the Midwest/Southeast, because they're all racist conservative faggots that actually unironically like trump
>>
File: 66184423.jpg (59 KB, 294x412) Image search: [Google]
66184423.jpg
59 KB, 294x412
If you're healthy and ambitious, Canada or Alaska. The Simpsons movie got it right! Also there's Costa Rica, Guam, and the Virgin Islands.
>>
>>28919253
I'm from the midwest, I have been interested in the PNW
>>
>>28919253
kek it's 2016 and you don't want to MAGA?

what a faggot
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.