[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My gf went to caliroots this weekend with her friends. Been missing
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 1
File: shaved beaver - 06.jpg (481 KB, 1600x1068) Image search: [Google]
shaved beaver - 06.jpg
481 KB, 1600x1068
My gf went to caliroots this weekend with her friends. Been missing her but enjoying time alone. She's texted me here & there but usually short texts like "I love you" or "miss you". She's been super excited for the concert. Even went on a diet for a month to lose 20 pounds.

I totally trust her 100%. The only red flag I noticed, was she shaved the puss right before leavin. She said it was just for personal comfort. What are the chances she will cheat on me? I mean she has friends there so the chances must be really low I would guess
>>
>>28917440
>she has friends there so the chances must be really low I would guess
no stupid that's not how it works
>>
>>28917440

>What are the chances she will cheat on me?

100%

>She said it was just for personal comfort

LMAO

>I mean she has friends there so the chances must be really low I would guess

they'll be joining in m8
>>
that's the thing about trust man, you have it or you don't
and you have it, so relax and enjoy your personal time
>>
>>28917440
Have you not read the stats on women who travel?
Are you betting or are you believing? Pick one and deal with the consequences.
>>
>>28917545
>If it's any consolation, that "trust" makes all of the difference in the world.
>In those rare moments when I find myself more imaginative (and thus more charitable) than usual, I understand why people who have loved and lost suffer in the way they do. They once participated in the human experience in a very significant way, and felt all the elation that comes with following Nature's dictates. They have had very deep-rooted desires fulfilled; they were born to be human beings and have had the opportunity to live like a human being. And suddenly, they are cut off. What gave them joy is retracted, and they are left sick and sad. They have been estranged from Nature and they suffer in the way a Christian does when he sins and finds himself estranged from God.
>So I get it, at least in the abstract. Of course, that "trust" provides something that men like me have no right to: hope. If one was desired once, he has some justification to believe he will be desired again. He is not horrible in some essential sense. He has been cast out for a brief while, but a man who sins knows that God still loves him because, for whatever his transgression, he is still a man. Whatever his crimes may be, he can still claim that basic right to dignity. However terrible a man may become, he will never be a devil
>Both men and devils can find themselves damned. The difference is that while men can fall from grace and find themselves in Hell, a devil is born to it. For a devil, there was never any legitimate hope for anything else. Just ask the Christians. A man can repent. The prayers of a devil, no matter how desperate, fall on deaf ears.
>>
>worried about his girl going to a music festival and getting cheated on
>not cheating on her while she's away

You're a cuck, and she's probably riding a dude and making fun of you in between moans. Go out and fuck someone that isn't her for once, you beta.
>>
>>28917440
>What are the chances she will cheat on me?
I went to last year. Fucked 4 girls who supposedly had bfs. All egged on by there friends who thought I was cute.

2 of them texted there bfs the same shit before we fuged.

Honestly, if your gf is still into these type of things, best to either go with her or not date someone like her. Just my two cents.
>>
>>28918381
>>28918594
I'm going to go ahead and assume this is bullshit, because if anyone did this to me I'd end up in jail.
>>
>>28918594
R-r-really? Why would they do that?

oringinigo
>>
OP just read some NTR hentai and go to bed. You obviously have a cuck fetish and want us to jack you off.
>>
>>28918594
This is the shit that scares me. Sure, you could manage to get a gf, but she'll only cheat on you with a Chad or whatever.

There's no winning, is there? It's like you have to preemptively cheat on her first.
>>
>>28918730
If she does cheat, it's not worth your time. A girl did that to me long ago, she broke me up inside. I took her back. Then I made a series of other mistakes with her, including spending 20000 dollars to go to the same college.

I dropped out after 2 months came back home and was drunk for about 2 years straight, hit 300lbs hated myself, and this new years I quit drinking. I've lost 50 pounds and been single for a very long time, I lift and run now instead of drinking.

I just want to feel loved by a woman, but my time has not come. I must lift until my full potential is realized. Until then, women are not my priority.

It's been a long road my friend, and I am still on it.
>>
>>28918872
Keep on it, brother. You'll make it someday.

We'll all make it, someday.
>>
>>28918872
You're right, but I can't help but get extremely angry when I feel cheated. I'm usually really calm but if that happened I honestly think I'd break her fingers or something. I'm going to therapy though. It's good that you're able to keep your cool. Working out definitely helps get some frustration out.
>>
>>28918965
I bashed a bunch of holes in her walls, because I didn't want to hurt her. I went to therapy as well for my anger.

Best advice he ever have me was, "If you had 24 hours left to live, would this be worth being angry about?"

Honestly it's not, just got to think.
>>
i read this post aloud to my girlfriend who told me that most girls shave their pussy on christmas or their birthdays because it is indeed more comfortable
>>
>>28919061
Ya, you're probably right. You can't go wrong with working out either so good luck man.
>>
long distance relationships are a poor old meme

when u arent close in location u arent together so forget it for that little period and don't sweat about what diseases the two of you might be mixing when you get back together
>>
>>28919157
I wouldn't worry yourself too much, good luck bro. Don't worry about women, they think different than us, we as men don't get it.
>>
>>28919226
Why though? We're all human
>>
>>28917440
Are you fucking stupid? She shaved her pussy for one reason and that's to take as much dick as she can. Her friends aren't your friends, they don't give a fuck if she cheats. Stop being a cuck and go slay some pussy
>>
>>28920342
Are you sure it's really not just fur comfort?
>>
100% she is planning on getting naked at the least.
Shaving your cootch is NOT COMFORTABLE. I can't believe you even fell for that shit. It's itchy and awful when hairless, the only point in shaving it is for the aesthetic appeal.
I can't tell if this is bait or not because this seems so obvious that she is going to cheat on you
>>
This has to be a bait thread. No fucking way is anybody who browses this board THAT delusional.
Women literally think nothing of cheating.
>>
>>28921351
I hope your wrong. I have so much anxiety!
>>
>>28921480
Honestly bro at this point prepare yourself mentally for the worst.
Don't do any crazy paranoid shit but you should assume she cheated on you at this thing.
If I were you I'd break up with her now for an "unrelated issue" so that you still hold the power
>>
>>28921513
I really love her. Maybe i should ask her friends?
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.