[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>hate my shrew gf >have to stay with her because I'm
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2
>hate my shrew gf
>have to stay with her because I'm a pussy and it's worth having a gf just to shut my mom up
>have to see her tomorrow night because parents invited her over
How do I keep interaction with her to a minimum and trick her into leaving as early as possible?
>>
Just break up with her you fucking beta. What the hell is the matter with you?
>>
>>28917396
I get nagged and heckled when I don't have a gf, and most girls are as bad or worse than her.
She's just an inconvenient part of my reality I have to avoid as well as possible.
>>
>>28917442
Go get a job and move out of the house so you don't have to live your life on your mom's terms.

It's not rocket science, anon.
>>
That picture is amazingly fucking hot t b h

I love seeing girls eat man ass
>>
>>28917513
That's precisely why I saved it, anon.
>>
File: elephant_shrew_1.jpg (36 KB, 640x395) Image search: [Google]
elephant_shrew_1.jpg
36 KB, 640x395
>>28917157
shrew gf? What does that mean? Is she cute?
>>
>>28917817
It just means she's an annoying aggressive cunt, it's not like she has to eat 300% of her weight in one day or can take down beasts twice her size, she doesn't even have expertly memorized pathways that generations of her kind have ran like a shrew.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.