[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Nihilism
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (4 KB, 176x176) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
4 KB, 176x176
I'm sure if you have knowledge of the universe and how meaningless are lives are then why do you choose to be sad all the fucking time.time isn't going to "cure" depression,anti-depressants are going to "cure" depression.you have to force a smile onto your face until it's effortless.
>>
File: NnoGhN1.gif (1 MB, 350x191) Image search: [Google]
NnoGhN1.gif
1 MB, 350x191
https://youtu.be/mheHbVev1CU

life is meaning less and we all are going to die. gg wp
>>
>>28917131
Exactly we only live for 100 years tops so why spend those 100 years alone in a dark isolated lifestyle. Life is beautiful if u chose to appreciate what earth has to offer
>>
>>28917237
life is meaningless and we all going to die, so it doesent matter how we spend our last years/ months/days

quit this existential crisis you have, earth have nuthing to offer to you
>>
I find a life packed with purpose to be equally crushing.
>>
>>28917652
Same.

Being around people brings anxiety, not being around people brings loneliness... you can't escape hell.
>>
>>2891765>>28917699
fuck life, fuck sexual partners, fuck integraytion, fuck being sober. fuck everuything.
>>
File: nihilism.jpg (27 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
nihilism.jpg
27 KB, 500x281
Sometimes life slaps you in the face. You can stop feeling the sting quicker if you tell yourself that it doesn't matter. We're all going to become dust and our memories will cease like a dying light.
>>
If its all meaningless then believing in Nhilism is equally as meaningless. If u use nhilism as a reference point for doing things that bring pleasure then u r just a hedonist. Nihilism is a contradiction and as ayn rand said in atlas shrugged, " contradictions can not exist".

Its time to realise Nhilism is a spook. Its looking at ur life from the view of something other than ur life (ex. The universe). You may say what does it matter in the end but ask urself, if it didnt have any meaning to u at some point in ur life, then why did u do it? U r the one controlling ur actions, so why did u do it if u felt it was meaningless?

Nihilism view will simply bring apathy and nothingness that lead to misery. If this isnt what u want then i suggest u start searching and defining the meaning of ur existance by EXPERIENCING the world u exist in and find one that YOU, not the universe, not anyone else, find something that YOU deem worthy to spend ur existence living for, something to achieve.

Z
>>
>>28917095
My life is meaningful and I'm not sad all the time. There are more options than just nihilism and being sad.
>>
File: 1464179221538.jpg (33 KB, 600x476) Image search: [Google]
1464179221538.jpg
33 KB, 600x476
>>28917095
>>28917237
I don't understand this thought process. If people realize that life is meaningless then how do they embrace it like that? What's the point in embracing it like that? It doesn't matter whether you do or you don't. We're nothing but tiny pieces of shit sitting in the toilet water of the universe waiting to get flushed back down into the nothing we came from. My happiness doesn't mean anything to me because I am a meaningless existence. My life and my perception doesn't mean anything. I'm already dead in my eyes. The past, the present and the future are all the same. All dead. I find more truth in depression and misery and an isolated lifestyle than I would in a delusional optimistic worldview. Spending every waking moment on the internet helps me forget that my perception exists, that I exist, that time exists, it allows me to at least live some form of an existence. Maybe if I wasn't brainwashed from a young age with the idea that I had any meaning to begin with then I could fucking function.

>>28918368
it's not what i want but the alternative isn't what i want either, i never wanted any of this, it's like my mind has committed suicide and my body is just a zombie now
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.