[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is everyone named Patrick a dick? Everyone named Patrick I've
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2
File: 1464194978860.jpg (23 KB, 474x356) Image search: [Google]
1464194978860.jpg
23 KB, 474x356
Is everyone named Patrick a dick?

Everyone named Patrick I've ever met is either a nu-male faggot who is full of himself or just an unlikeable person.

Fucking Patricks gtfo.
>>
>>28917016
I feel the same way about people named Brian. To all Brian's reading this, fuck you.
>>
>>28917075
ITT: Names of faggots

Lucas, Logan, Taylor (male, not female)
>>
>>28917138
Brian, Logan, Jack, Dylan, Hunter, Gavin, Joe, Parker, Zack, Blake, Chad and Muhammad. You're all assholes.
>>
>>28917016
did you have a big facebook fight with a patrick over the last few days

some guy named patrick was starting a bunch of shit and challenging people to fight him, kek
>>
>>28917790
>tfw Hunter
>>
>>28917138
Mark, Austin, Collin, Anthony
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=14tBBSFF90c

What does r9k think of guys named Todd?
>>
>>28917016
Only faggots I've met are Bens and Brent's. Also, fuck you Muhammad.
>>
Chad, Jamal, Pepe,Wojak
>>
>>28917138
Clancy
God I hate that name
>>
>>28917852
My name's mark pls be nice I only start shit in jest pls
>>
>>28917843
Fuck off to your Skype circlejerk with Patrick, faggot

>>28917814
No, this Patrick is an autist redditor le btard meme faggot. If him and his friends died now, I would be happy.
>>
>>28917016
Only Patrick I ever knew was an asshole

>>28917075
The only Brian was my best friend in highschool. We never spoke, we were too autistic, but whenever somthing really normalfaggish happened we'd glance eachother
>>
I'm a Patrick, and I am a dick. Fuck you dumb cunt. I'm glad a Patrick shitted on you.
>>
>>28917016
Patricks I've known

>childhood friend who went on to get fat and somehow get a ridiculously attractive gf, I think they got married too
>spoiled rich friend of a friend who was an obnoxious pig faced asshole who didn't seem to have any idea how not to a pompous annoying prick
>flamboyantly gay guy I met my freshman year of college who had a reputation for supposedly acting predatory/date rapey toward guys, but he was nice to me and never bothered me personally

I guess Patricks are okay except for that second kid. Fuck that Patrick.

>>28917138
Presley, Aiden (and all the other retarded spellings of it), Lawrence, Casey, Ray, Ethan
>>
>>28917016
My name isn't Patrick, but it's close
My name is Hatrick
Because I always have a trick to pull out of my hat
>>
I'll just wait until every name ever has been posted.
>>
>>28917843
I knew a hunter, I considered him a friend. He didn't seem too bad, just a jolly chub guy with the goofs. We didn't talk too much tho
>>
Kyle
Oririganal
>>
>>28917075
FUCK YOU BRYAN
>>
>>28917016
>Is everyone named Patrick a dick?
Why did I read this as
>Is everyone naming their dick Patrick?
>>
My cousin's husband is named Patrick and he seems like a pretty cool guy.
>>
As a Patrick I can say without a doubt you are most likely a faggot and got called out by another bro of mine.
>>
every Caleb I've met has been a dick.
>>
>>28917075
Gotta include Bryans too
>>
First Patrick I knew was a jock who was full of himself, second was a numale faggot. Might be onto something here
>>
>>28917016
Almost no one is named Patrick
Doesn't even show up on the top 100 male baby names, ever
If you know a Patrick consider yourself fortunate
If he calls himself Rick, he is a turd and a douche
If he prefers Pat, he is effeminate and a zero
But, if he insists on Patrick and nothing else, watch you back
Only a rare few are given the opportunity to be named Patrick, even fewer still can truly live up to the name

Irish Padraig checking in
>>
File: 1462328579283.jpg (43 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1462328579283.jpg
43 KB, 400x400
>tfw name will never be called in namethreads
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.