[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>spend a year lifting and dieting meticulously day in day
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 5
File: 1393794690127.jpg (78 KB, 668x712) Image search: [Google]
1393794690127.jpg
78 KB, 668x712
>spend a year lifting and dieting meticulously day in day out
>stopped spending money on video games and spent them on nice clothes
>Got a good job
>Moved out on my own

AND GUESS WHAT?

STILL NO GF!

The whole improve yourself meme is all bullshit. Don't waste your time robots. You'll just be like a rat mouse running in a wheel.
>>
>>28916445
Exactly. Can't lift away the autism.
>>
>>28916445
You actually have to approach women and talk with them you know that right? You're not just gonna wake up one day and have a gf.
Also
Lifting but anybody but yourself means you're not gonna make it
>>
>>28916445
This poster is a Jewish shill!

Yes, you heard me! A shill!

This conniving individual is posting on this pleasant board for the sole purpose of attempting to fuck your shit up! The devil is making this FRAUDULENT post in hopes that you will read it and be dissuaded from IMPROVING YOURSELF! A Jewish bastard if you ask me!
>>
What you have to understand guys is that men are not like women. Women have the ability to cruise through life making little to no effort to attract a mate, and yet eventually some dude will come around and fuck them to achieve their biological purpose.

Men, on the other hand, need to do more. A man who simply 'goes with the crowd' and never makes an attempt, will not reproduce. Most men who have ever lived did not reproduce in their lifetime. Getting fit and cleaning yourself up is a good start, but it's not enough. You've gotta bring it home.
>>
>>28916508
And why women can't go to talk to men?

They are like stupid objects that can't move or something. Or act for themselves??
>>
It just wasn't in the cards for people like us OP, it is what it is man.
>>
>>28916616
Idk its just a cultural thing. Some women do approach men but for the most part it's the guys that have to do the work. As much as it sucks it's probably not gonna change either.
>>
>>28916616

Because they don't want true "equal rights." They want to selective cherry pick the ones they like.
>>
It's just something we have to deal with, either that or kill ourselves. We weren't put on this earth to reproduce or have sex at all. Its just the luck of the draw just like how some people get cancer.
>>
>>28916445
Dude, it's way too obvious you're actually autistic or an aspie, because any reasonably-minded human being would be so fucking embarassed at what you just wrote, but here you go making us cringe and feel embarassed for you. It literally hurts readin what you're writing, because I honestly think you believe what you're saying, and I can't fathom how ashamed your family and everyone around you must feel for sharing your general space.
Please kill yourself or learn how to not be a socially retarded fucking sperg, I beg you. People like you are literally worthless if they don't fix themselves.
>>
>>28916500
>>28916749

Then who do all the autistic females date?
>>
>>28916681
I know it's a cultural thing but it's so stupid.

Sometimes you can see a girl that want that you go to talk with her or something and all they know to do is looking or smiling or something else.

And off course whe men have to interpret fucking gestures and shit.

And most of the time you go there and they laugh about you...

It's so stupid.

REEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>28916781
Chad. Same as all the other girls.
>>
>improving yourself for the sake of women

Found your problem m80
>>
File: slut by night saint by day.jpg (120 KB, 472x892) Image search: [Google]
slut by night saint by day.jpg
120 KB, 472x892
>>28916445
I know this feel.

I have very little to add to this conversation, but I'm sick and tired of seeing threads where the OP just says "you're a loser, you need to start improving yourself." Like they literally think we're all fat sacks of NEET shit pissing into empty soda bottles.

I've improved myself as much as I can short of getting plastic surgery, and nothing has changed. It really puts things in perspective when you realize the amount of money you have, the way you dress, your weight, your hobbies, all have nothing to do with getting friends or a girlfriend. Years of self improvement and I'm still on the same page as Brian Fucking Peppers.

Nothing matters.
>>
finding a gf is all luck. matter of talking to a girl who happens to be single at the time AND also cares about your current self (and for every girl who likes a normie wageslave, there's an other who doesn't).
>>
A man has two problems: his own esteem and loneliness.
A wise man would endeavor to solve both, or at least solve one without the other, but never neither.
>>
>>28916445
You're a fucking retard if you started taking care of yourself and getting swollen just to be more attractive to women.
Taking care of your body is not to look better, it's to get stronger and more endurant to have it easier in life, looking better because of it is just a very pleasant addition.
Sorry for being harsh about it, but it phases me when i see someone thinking "Oh, if i my body looks really fucking good, then women will start flocking towards me."
>>
>>28916788
Rejection is a part of life. You have to learn to overcome it and not let it stop you from becoming a better person.
Also
Try to spend less time on /r9k/ especially as living in a pool of this toxicity won't help you at all
>>
>>28916445

Yep!

Sucks don't it?

I had to wait three before I found a suitable partner.

So. Much. LEGWORK. Even for a guy that has his shit together.

I'm not particularly interesting, so in todays world that makes it harder.
>>
>>28916445
did you try approaching grills?
are you ugly?

learn how to cook and learn how to fuck, that way you'll be able to keep a girl around for longer and call her your gf
>>
>>28916929
Rejection is one thing and fucking stupidity is another.

I would like that things were more simple.

But nooo, ohhhh women are so complicated that they don't like to fuck only for fuck. "I'm not that easy"

Fuck you cunt. Sure you have sucked the cocks of unknown chads only for fun and for being popular with in your friends.
>>
>>28916927
True. Too bad there are no gyms where you can lift your personality into Chad one.
>>
File: 1388543897662.jpg (174 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
1388543897662.jpg
174 KB, 720x960
Pic related. Fucking act like it.
>>
>>28916445
Gotta mimic people more. Blend in.
>>
>>28917235
So i should seek pain? That's seems counter-intuitive.
>>
>>28916929

How exactly do you overcome perpetual rejection?
>>
You're doing it wrong. Research seduction and behaviour. That's much more crucial. There's no point in polishing a turd, it's better to act like you're not a piece of shit.
>>
>>28916445
Not our fault you listened to fit.

You were only suppose to get into shape. Since so many people are obese the whole "lift" thing is about starting to get exercise so you become healthy.
>>
File: CAwUkocVIAAbedb.jpg (56 KB, 500x628) Image search: [Google]
CAwUkocVIAAbedb.jpg
56 KB, 500x628
>>28916508
>>28916596
>>28916749
>>28916814
>>28916927
>>28917056
>>28917235
>>28917253
>Robot wants gf
>HUUUURRR JUST LIFT BRO THEN GET CHICKS! STOP BEING FAT! GIRLS LIKE /FIT/ GUYS!
>CHANGE YOUR WHOLE LIFE,ANON. U CAN'T GET GIRLS BECAUSE YOU'RE WORTHLESS, FAT, AND JOBLESS
>YOU STILL LIVE WITH UR MOM? LOL BASEMENT DWELLER XD

>Robot gets /fit/, good job, hygiene, and own place
>HUUUURRR SUCH AN AUTISTIC ASPIE! THATS THE REASON GIRLS HATE YOU! GIRLS DON'T KUUUREE ABOUT DAT STUUUF ALL UR FAULT XD

Robots just can't win.
>>
File: 1459762783652.png (315 KB, 564x354) Image search: [Google]
1459762783652.png
315 KB, 564x354
>>28917461
>>28917461

These are both absolutely true though. You should have been here long enough to know this. Tell me I'm wrong.
>>
>>28917570
Then......don't give robots the wrong information?
>>
>>28916508
>You actually have to approach women and talk with them you know that right?

>>28916978
>did you try approaching grills?

Google "George Sodini"
>>
>>28917461
See, now you quoted me but you didn't understand my message. I'm a fat fuck. I am literally telling you, keep trying. I guarantee failure, but each failure is a learning opportunity. Go to a venue out of town or state and then try to chat up girls. See what you can and can't get away with, and when not if but when you fail you never see them again. Eventually you will find your mojo.
>>
>>28917890
>I'm a fat fuck. I am literally telling you, keep trying. I guarantee failure, but each failure is a learning opportunity. Go to a venue out of town or state and then try to chat up girls. See what you can and can't get away with, and when not if but when you fail you never see them again. Eventually you will find your mojo.

https://www.reddit.com/r/confession/comments/3n7zqs/as_of_today_i_have_been_rejected_1000_times/
>>
>>28917609

Not sure what you're getting at here. 'Girls dont like aspies' and 'girls only go for fit guys' are a core part of the /r9k/ mantra.
>>
>>28916445
Do you at least feel better and less depressed?
That's what should truly matter, not some slut trophy.
>>
>>28917940
You must have missed the part where I said you have to learn something. Charm can't be taught but it can be earned. To do that you will rise and fall and make an ass of yourself many times. I can't tell you how to act because it is literally different for everyone. What is cute or eandearing from one guy is creepy from the next. And no matter how many times you fail you only need to succeed once.

You cannot just sit behind a keyboard looking for ways to poke holes in every single bit of wisdom slung at you and expect anything to change. You cannot refuse to learn and expect to know. I am telling you, in complete honesty, if you put forth the effort someone somewhere will like you, even love you. But you can't atay the way you are. You have to grow. Knowledge is something you continue to accumulate throughout your life. And unapplied knowledge is as worthless as those who think they "know enough".

It will hurt. You WILL fail. You WILL cry. Whether or not you learn and grow, well that's up to you.

I can't make you into a man. Your soul is not granted to you upon birth, it is forged in the fire of agonizing defeat and desperate victory. Being human is a struggle. Life is pain. Embrace all aapects of it or just kill yourself, because with this shitty attitude you are not living your life at all.

But this isn't what you want to hear is it? You only made this thread to bitch and whine about how things aren't easy or how life seems easier for others. Get over yourself. Like it or not we all start the same and end the same. The in between is all you control and you're being too pussy to take the wheel because you're scared.
>>
>>28918265
Looks like op ran off
>>
>>28916445

I've been lifting for ten years. It helps to attract attention and the interest of others but if you're not working on your confidence, spirit and expectations of others (ie the inside and outside), you're just another misguided /fit/ loser who thinks that being in shape will solve all your problems.
>>
>>28916508
This.
You success in social situations is tied very heavily to your appearance. It's pretty stupid, but it won't get you anywhere on its own. It'll only make it much easier to do what you already need to do.
>>
Why is getting a GF the end goal? Stop striving for things that hurt you. You might end up getting one, you might not, it's counterproductive to bwat yourself up over it.
>>
>>28918024

Physically: Yes, when I didn't have DOMS from working out. And the feeling I got after a good workout was always great.

Mentally: I feel less depressed as I used to be, but it was just replaced with anger. Rage and anger.

I also threw in the towel and am on my 3rd drink (after being sober for 2.5 years straight).

I'm done.
>>
>>28916445
>he fell for the improve yourself meme
Good goy
Stay fit, but spend your time and money on vidya
>>
1 year is a great start but isn't enough. I almost gave up during my first year but kept on going and then got a gf at the beginning of my 3rd year.
>>
>>28920838
>3 years of busting my ass just to get Chad's discarded roast beef sandwich
No thank you
>>
>>28920838

Unless you started before you turned 20, your plan is worthless.
>>
>>28920942
You should look at it from another angle

You bust your ass for 3 years so you can give chad all the ass whooping your heart desire and then get roasties as a bonus
>>
I started lifting at 24. Now 29.

Still not GF. Oh well, in the best shape of my life, so I guess that's something?
>>
>>28921000
I don't hate Chad.
Most Chad's are actually cool people.
I know a few and they've never picked on me or anything.
Sure I envy their looks and social skill, but I don't hate them.

If anything, I'd workout do I could kill as many women as possible.
Why the fuck would I want a roastie as a reward for 3 years of busting my ass?
Are you stupid ?
>>
>>28916445
I understand how you feel , but you should improve your day-to-day life to make yourself happier, not for anyone else
>>
>>28916616
they have zero confidence on their own.
>>
>>28921133

Disagree.

They are quite confident when they reject people.
>>
>turning to 4chan for advice
>surprised when it doesn't help

What did you expect? This is a site for people who have failed at the very thing you were trying to achieve. Why on earth would they give good advice??

At any rate, you have to put yourself out there to get a girlfriend. Girls will not approach you because they don't have to. There are plenty of other men who are trying to get their dicks wet- and when every girl has several guys chasing her, why would she have to stick her neck out and pursue someone?

Also, it's great that you've improved your life but now you're basically just functioning like a normal adult. You don't get a fucking prize and women thrown at you just for being a good adult for once. Most people get to the point where you are now. You're not special
>>
>>28918265
says the guy who prolly lost his virginity at 17.
>>
>>28921093
that attitude is exactly why you don't get any roasties at all

You're easily upset, close minded and unwilling to put efforts into anything that doesn't comes with an instantaneous guaranteed reward

Stop acting like you deserve a gf or like women are to be put on a pedestal. If you were sincere, kind and treated them like actual human beings, you wouldn't have to care about your looks.
>>
>>28921711
I don't want a fucking roastie.

I want a pure petite khhv gf.
Preferably Asian or blonde or brunette.
>>
If you are good looking girls will come up to you.

Why do you guys keep saying girls dont do that?

Op just find a single mom. You will be happy with her if you connect.
Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.