[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hello, /r9k/. I'm a girl.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: 1461121838718.jpg (44 KB, 300x250) Image search: [Google]
1461121838718.jpg
44 KB, 300x250
Hello, /r9k/. I'm a girl.
>>
>>28916207
Hello OP. I'm a guy. Wanna be my gf?
>>
>>28916226
>Hello OP. I'm a guy. Wanna be my gf?
Yes.
>>
>>28916207
Hello OP, I'm someone with whom you can't empathise.
>>
>>28916255
Hello I'm a Priest would you like me to wed you two?
>>
>>28916255
Y-you too.

So when can I come and visit desu
>>
>>28916489
Whenever, but you will need to sleep on the floor of my room in my mother's apartment, and pay for your own travel expenses and food.
>>
>>28916540
>you will need to sleep on the floor of my room in my mother's apartment
Sounds cozy.

>pay for your own travel expenses
Pls b in the Tristate area.
>>
>>28916636
Really, you would sleep on the floor, like a dog? Just to meet me? Don't you think that's a little pathetic?
>>
>>28916657
oh baby, you don't know pathetic yet
>>
>>28916657
>Don't you think that's a little pathetic?
Where do you think you are
As a poorfag I'm used to sleeping on the floor anwyay.
>>
>>28916255
Chad here. Dump him bby and get with me yeh? ;)
>>
>>28916207
The rules still apply here.
Tits or gtfo (with timestamp ofc)
>>
I suppose it is good that you admit the truth of it, so that you may improve, but it's still disturbing that you confess it so willingly. You should be more ashamed of yourselves, certainly not be taking any pride in your worthlessness. It's sinful how complacent you are.

It makes me happy that you are used to it already, since it seems to be a fitting place for the likes of you. Hopefully you won't have any nonsensical ideas about sleeping in an actual bed, certainly not my own bed. Not until you become an actual human worthy of respect.
>>
Times stamp OP
>>
>>28916207
why do you guys pee so often?
>>
>>28916207
post pussy
preferably with something inserted
>>
Post your skype, you fucking whore.
>>
>>28916934
>You should be more ashamed of yourselves, certainly not be taking any pride in your worthlessness. It's sinful how complacent you are.
I don't think anyone takes pride in it. But after a certain amount of time, you sort of accept that this is who you are (an emotionally crippled human being) and don't really feel embarrassed about it, especially not on r9k, where if anything you should be embarrassed if you're a socially well-adjusted and psychologically healthy individual and yet still browse here.

> Hopefully you won't have any nonsensical ideas about sleeping in an actual bed, certainly not my own bed.
Nah that's okay I didn't want to catch any cooties anyway. What's going to qualify me as a person worthy of respect?
>>
>>28916934
practically erping at this point
>>28917160
and this is a sad response to it
>>
File: 1450815665823.jpg (368 KB, 840x700) Image search: [Google]
1450815665823.jpg
368 KB, 840x700
OP if you're still here I want to be verbally abused, berated, and humiliated to the point that I become hopelessly erect.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.