[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>hahahaha >Just go out and talk to her bro. It's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 129
Thread images: 12
File: 2016-04-17_22-19-43.jpg (333 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
2016-04-17_22-19-43.jpg
333 KB, 1920x1080
>hahahaha
>Just go out and talk to her bro. It's so EZ.

Has that ever actually worked for you? That sounds entirely alien to me, and I'm not even a virgin NEET. Its completely ridiculous to assume that that would work for someone with no confidence, no money, no experience. That's difficult. You're literally asking people with no experience with the opposite sex whatsoever to go out and do some pick up artist tier shit.

If that has ever worked for you even a single time, you're unusually attractive, rich, or you basically lucked the fuck out that night.
>>
>>28915981
>lucked the fuck out that night.

YEP.

Welcome to 90% of the good things that happen to you in your lifetime.

and it's worked for me more than once.
>>
>>28915981
>Has that ever actually worked for you?
Haha no, of course not
>>
>>28915981
No, but when I try to communicate with her telepathically, it worked.

After all verbal communication is far too primitive for us robots.
>>
>>28916041
Did you take the cocks out of your mouth before you started talking?
>>
>>28915981
You just gotta have the 'nothing to lose' mentality.

There's two options and three outcomes
>You don't talk to her
>100% chance she wont kiss you

>You talk to her
>90% chance she wont kiss you
>10% chance she does.

If she doesn't like you when you talk to her, you are literally exctly where you would be if you didn't approach her.
>>
>>28915981
Talked to a girl one time over social media and we started sticking to each other like glue, well i thought we did.
>tfw i didn't even kiss that cunt before i felt fed up and broke up :(
I should try fucking her friend.
At least i am not ugly.
If you want to start a contact, just go for it by social media, family member.
>>
>>28916147
Should I familiarize with her mom before attempting to talk to her?
>>
>>28916101
>>If she doesn't like you when you talk to her, you are literally exctly where you would be if you didn't approach her.
only now I have a memory of fucking up
those last forever
>>
>>28916101
You sure are stupid
>>
>>28916179
It depends on you, meeting someone's family, be it a friend or partner is kinda advanced.
>>
>>28915981
Honestly if you're stupid enough to think like this you don't even deserve to have girls acknowledge your existence. If you just want to get your penis inside of a vagina, all you have to do is play the numbers game. Maximize the amount of social exposure you get to women (i.e, being in situations where you can talk to them, but also being in situations where you actually talk to them) and you will inevitably get laid at some point. But that requires a monstrous persistence most people on the board haven't harnessed.
>>
>>28916085
Yeah, all five of them
>>
>>28916299
So you're saying that you have to ask out 100s of women, getting rejected constantly, somehow being unaffected by this (you wont be), and maybe finally you'll get to dick some slut?

No.
>>
>>28916406
Well, if you have learning disabilities, you should seek professional help.
>>
>>28916338
That's where you messed up, you should keep at least 1 in and another on standby.

To get a girl, you gotta think like a girl.
>>
File: 1461881480078.jpg (60 KB, 500x621) Image search: [Google]
1461881480078.jpg
60 KB, 500x621
>>28916406
Yes, that's exactly what I said. Failure is a part of life. You can't grow if you aren't willing to be challenged or understand that you are only human and you will sometimes fall on your ass despite doing everything right. That's life. You don't like it? Hire hookers.
>>
>>28916673

Failure is part of life, but it isn't a part of it on that level. Getting rejected by 100s of women does not happen to most people. hey ask out maybe 10 tops before they get a gf and the high end of that figure is even rare.

You aren't wise by the way. Get that stick out of your ass.
>>
>>28916731
>It isn't a part of it on that level.
Yes it is. Hello? Why do you think rejection is a common fucking theme on this board you stupid hamster? What, you think robots are sad because stacy fucked them last night? No, retard. Do you even think before you spew that shit from your mouth?
>>
>>28916809
Well it's more than rejection, it's more that women don't even consider it a possiblity to even want to talk to them. I've seen guys that were actively ignored by females.

When you fail for years and years trying different approaches, you may have grown as you stated, but it still will not be in a way that nets you a gf. You need certain traits to get one, point blank.

A man is his experiences, and if you've experienced women grimacing at you, calling you a creep, etc when you ask them out despite doing everything you can, that's what you'll absorb.

Also why are you on this board anyways? I think that's a decently valid question in this case.
>>
>>28916809
>Hello?

girl detected
>>
>>28915981
I've asked out one girl in my life, and I did it because I quite literally forced myself to. We were walking in school and I just asked her out of the blue, Almost like it was the only chance I'd ever get.

It worked out. We're dating now.

Maybe I just licked out, or maybe it really was that simple. Who knows. Sometimes, you just gotta go for it.
>>
>>28916875
You can just talk to some female clerks or sale persons tho.

It's their job to talk to you.
>>
File: 1421630666608[1].png (832 KB, 1009x6647) Image search: [Google]
1421630666608[1].png
832 KB, 1009x6647
You fags need to just read this shit.
>>
>>28916948
>>28916948
>Sometimes, you just gotta go for it.

Something about you saying this rubs me the wrong way given that you admitted you only asked out one.
>>
>>28916875
I occasionally come here to troll people, but today I made the mistake of using a computer while I was on a stimulant. I got suckered into a huge debate with a master baiter and didn't leave the thread until I felt I proved my point HAHAHA

Okay, we are talking about something more substantial here. A girlfriend. This is totally different from getting laid. You definitely need certain traits to get a girlfriend, we agree on that. But even here, I still think that my hypothetical hyper-persistent average joe would eventually get a girlfriend. But he's hypothetical.

So how would anon get a GF if they were average looking and average weight? He would need a monstrous persistence, but he would also need to also cultivate a particular personality. Because if he spends his time only doing things to make him look good in the eyes of women, his other aspirations will suffer.

I will post more but honestly guys I need to shit like its nobody's business right now

>>28916886
Ritalin, baby! I used to have a picture of myself wearing makeup, but I'm no woman. I do miss the girl who put that makeup on my face sometimes.
>>
>>28917108
>I used to have a picture of myself wearing makeup, but I'm no woman.

Disgusting!
>>
It has worked for me several times. At least in the approach phase. My WhatsApp game wasn't so good when I used to approach girls but I got their numbers once every three approaches or so.
I'm relatively good looking, like a 6 or a 7. I don't have much game . You're just thinking about it the wrong way. It's not about who you are, it's about the girl. If she feels like it, she'll give you her number. You can improve your odds by being cool but most girls want to meet guys and sleep around and they'll occasionally give you their number cause YOLO.
>>
>>28917163
WOW...you people really are delusional
>>
>>28917068
I never really understand what this anon is trying to express.
>>
>>28917240
what's not to understand?
>>
>>28917187
This is not a delusion. I can meet girls on the street just by being an average guy with average conversation skills and enough courage to fire the shots. It's not because of who I am, but because of what girls are. A lot of girls out there just wanna have fun and feel desired.
>>
File: chrome_2016-03-27_12-30-28.png (535 KB, 1916x941) Image search: [Google]
chrome_2016-03-27_12-30-28.png
535 KB, 1916x941
>>28917282
I did that a few times and it didnt work at all. Here's another guy who did similar, if i'd have read this story prior i'd not even have bothered.
>>
I tried talking to two girls a couple days ago and it was very easy.
>>
File: 1423617669071.png (124 KB, 1358x1428) Image search: [Google]
1423617669071.png
124 KB, 1358x1428
>>28917317
whoops, wrong pic

here
>>
>>28917337
anyone can talk to women, dating or getting one to fuck you is entirely different
>>
>>28916673
if you fail enough times at something then eventually what you learn is that it's impossible. it's called learned helplessness. perhaps it really is better to just save the resources that you would have expended on trying if it's been made clear to you that your chances of success are slim to none.
>>
>>28917282
My conversation skills aren't average though, nor is my 'game"
>>
>>28917317
You really learned anon! Congratulation.

But no really, after 500 attempts and no pussy, it's probably more have to do with the guy than the girls.
>>
>>28917404
You make it sounds like NFL drafting, anon.

Just buy a gf or something.
>>
>>28917404
That's what I've been saying, but he's not going to listen to you

>>28917428
Ah, so somehow it's still the guy's fault! It couldn't possibly be that women prefer Chad and that he doesn't have what it takes. Yes, clearly women are all different little snowflakes and you just gotta hit the right one ;)
>>
>>28917080
Sorry. I only ever asked out one because I know I'm not good looking, so asking out a random girl I barely know isn't going to work. There have been times when I could have asked out a girl, but shit always happened, or by the time I'd finally get the balls to ask her, another dude would.

I wasn't even going to ask this one out, but I just said fuck it, and did. It worked. I know it won't 95% of the time, by this was the 5%. That why u said what I did.

Sorry about that though. I know everyones situation isn't even close to the same. But as an ugly dude, I will say this. Don't give up hope.
>>
>>28917473
> I know everyones situation isn't even close to the same.
>But as an ugly dude, I will say this. Don't give up hope.

Now you sound a bit more humble, you've got my respect
>>
>>28917465
No shit son, if you apply for 500 jobs and still don't land a job, you're probably doing something wrong.
>>
>>28917240

I know it's a long as fuck read, but the point is that some of us were screwed before we even tried at all.

It's an acknowledgement that there's no real difference between not trying at all and trying and failing every time.
It's pointing out that a lot of the people on /r9k/ that have "given up" arent lazy pieces of shit and actually did try quite a lot and realized there was no point when doing anything takes 10000x more effort than "normal" people.

The one line where he says "normals think giving up means quitting after the first attempt because they usually succeed at the second" is a good tl;dr for it.
>>
>>28917518
Your respect is pretty cheap in all honesty.
>>
>>28917420
'Game' is a shitty concept anyways. Conversation is not about the shit you say. Just ask random shit to a girl with a flirty voice and keep eye contact and your back straight and she should give you her number. There's tons of YouTube videos on this. In an age where anyone can research how to approach people there's no excuse to not try and do it right.
>>
File: 1463195423728.jpg (55 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
1463195423728.jpg
55 KB, 960x720
>>28917137
It was a useful photo, it let me figure out which friends are too serious about shit. I wish I had the photo of the girl's makeup afterward. I basically made her look like a whore who got drunk BEFORE going to the club.

>>28917108
Right, the personality. Well, I'm assuming a GF is way more important.

What anon has to do is learn to separate his head from his heart. For example, there are girls on this earth who are so beautiful and lovely that dudes fall head over heels in "love" with them at first sight. There are probably many reasons this happens, but start by reinterpreting this feeling whenever it pops up. Your body thinks she's hot and suitable for popping babies out. That's it. If you run into a 20/10 out of the blue, you know nothing about them except what they look like. And if you're losing your mind at such an early stage then you are already diverging from your goal. Another thing, you need to watch what you do rather than what you say. If you spot yourself lying in a way that affects your goal, you'll know immediately you need to change your actions. Once you get the hang of that, you can start applying that to people to genuinely understand their ambitions. Because what people say and what people actually do are often disconnected.

>>28917404
That's too absolute, too confining. At least for getting a GF. What it actually means to fail that often IMO is that something about you is dealbreaking and has yet to be amended. The only way to figure that out is to self-examine or get outside help if things get that bleak. I know that there are cases where getting a GF is actually impossible but I think the odds of this are lower than /r9k/ would like to believe.
>>
File: 1426226221860.png (230 KB, 323x587) Image search: [Google]
1426226221860.png
230 KB, 323x587
>>28917537
You summed it up quite nicely anon. Good job.

Yes, he is correct too. Many dudes here have asked out quite a lot of people, and taken normalfag advice. It has not worked for them, so they end up here, either to vent or to find others liek them.

It ain't too much to ask, but then you get those same normalfags mocking them for it here.
>>
>>28916101
But the cringe feeling will haunt me forever

I now still suffer the trauma when I failed and made myself a fool in front of my crush in high school. I don't want to talk with women just because I don't want that happen again

You're retarded if you think "nothing to lose"
>>
>>28917518
Thanks. I never meant to come off as an arrogant twat. I probably need to improve my writing style, or change it up a bit to fit better in a conversational format.
>>
>>28917428

>if everyone treats you like shit then it's your fault

I understand why normalfags think this, but they never seem to stop and think about WHY it's that person's fault.
What if it's something that is completely out of their control?
>>
>>28917537
Yeah but what purpose does all that serve?
>>
>>28917562
>flirty voice

I don't know how to flirt or what flirty even entails..

>how to approach people there's no excuse to not try and do it right.

It's more than just body language, there are studies that more attractive people are given more favorable judgement. I've read a book on body language and seen those tryhard videos that you mention, they don't work.

Christ you are so far up your own ass you may as well be an ostrich
>>
>>28917617
What if by rare chance, it is something that's in their control?
>>
>>28917566
>That's too absolute, too confining.
i'm not saying that it's how it should be, but it's an observed fact in psychology that is what happens to people and many other organisms when subjected to repeated failure. unless you've been in the situation yourself you don't really have any place dispensing advice.
>>
>>28917566
cont. Why do I think the odds of not getting a GF at all are lower than r9k believes? Because there's so many factors to that. If you learn a new language, whole communities open up to you. If you move to another state, you might find better or worse success. If you get a great job, you might find more gold diggeresque types willing to date you (I know this isn't ideal). If you move to a poorer country you might find women are magically attracted to you because you've got blatant wealth or your skin is light.
>>
>>28917659
>unless you've been in the situation yourself you don't really have any place dispensing advice.

This is what used to make /r9k/ great before 2015 started. Every bit of advice you got on this shit was from people in similar positions to you. It was so fucking cash.

Now it's jsut stoners, normalfags, and Chads trying to act like sages.
>>
>>28916181
>now I only have the memory of fucking up.
Oh cause moping on /r9k/ is so much better.
>>
>>28917701
He's not moping, he's sharing experiences. One of which is dealing with obnoxious pricks liek you who invade communities.
>>
>>28917659
If this were such a stone cold fact then online poker pros couldn't play so many losing hands over and over and over yet still turn a profit. There's a lot of luck involved in poker and the metagame evolved to embrace it once people started taking the way that they think about the game more seriously.
>>
>>28917617
Not wanting to go on a date with you is not treating you like shit tho, they can do much worse (which they did in the story, but as a response to anon's conscious decisions).

When you take an action there is a consequence. The anon went from not trying to being pretty much excommunicated. There is always that risk, mate. I don't know what he left out in his story but damn, that kind of stuff are pretty rare.
>>
>>28915981
You literally have to try. The secret to success is not sweating failure. Just learn from mistakes and keep trying
>>
>>28917587
>It ain't too much to ask, but then you get those same normalfags mocking them for it here.

That's the one thing I consider "over the line."
I dont care about normalfags using social media, spamming bullshit online, posting their personal info, banning opinions they dont like, etc.
But then they try to come HERE and do it. That really pisses me off. They have 95% of the internet to themselves to circlejerk on and they just HAVE TO COME HERE and try to make it just like everywhere else.

More and more I keep seeing people try to get anime banned, get "offensive" shit restricted to /pol/ or /r9k/, or even just have certain boards deleted and not allow certain points of view here at all. I'm glad this site has resisted that shit as much as it can.
>>
>>28917731
>that kind of stuff are pretty rare

Not realyl though. My friend looked at that story before he gave it a go. He gave the whole tirade, "Oh I won't do the same thing over and over" "Oh I wont ask out everyone I see"

He still got ignored and grimaced at, and rejected.
>>
>>28917627

That's a hard question to answer. The best answer I can give is that it's just wanting to know why.
>>
>>28917774
I don't know about you, but my peers are pretty much all with girlfriends, and they are nothing extraordinary really, I even find them boring sometime.

I never really tried and there is that.
>>
>>28917736
You can learn plenty for approaching women, but failing for years after reusing attempts through trial and error probably show you don't have what it takes.

Again, you aren't wise, also stop samefagging.
>>
>>28917811
That sounds like how people get stuck in poverty.
>>
>>28917731

He did indeed take a huge risk and it didnt pay off at all. At the same time he seemed unaware how many people were witnessing his failure.

I also feel like the whole situation could have been avoided if just one woman had given him a chance.

But sometimes we can just ask too much.
>>
>>28917537
Also, you should probably have a look at >>28917537
>>
>>28917836
The situation could have been avoided in a lot of ways anon, but again, he made it happen.

Which is quite fascinating actually.
>>
>>28917068

i love this picture. no normalfag will get through the first two paragraphs because they can't handle the level of BTFO they get. the way they will react to this picture just confirms everything that is written in there.
>>
>>28917919
How BTFO they get exactly?

By the end of day robots are still virgins and being sad about it. It's an exercise in futility.
>>
File: 1350006016040.jpg (94 KB, 600x338) Image search: [Google]
1350006016040.jpg
94 KB, 600x338
>>28917919
>>28917919
The bit about the trip to New Orleans was my favorite part. That hit me like a ton of bricks
>>
>>28917951

they get BTFO by logic. but you're sort of right. its kinda like arguing with christ-cucks or muslims. no matter what logic and evidence you provide, they'll NEVER drop their beliefs.

if you haven't read through all of it then i suggest you do before replying to me.
>>
>>28917896

It's not possible to know about who he was asking out.
He could have only been asking out 10/10s or something.

I dont feel that's the case though.
>>
File: firefox_2016-05-29_22-37-18.png (38 KB, 980x304) Image search: [Google]
firefox_2016-05-29_22-37-18.png
38 KB, 980x304
>>28917966
Ain't it the truth. Capped for everyone's convenience.

>>28917951
Are you here to make fun of them or..?
>>
>>28917919
What BTFO is there really? At the end of the day it doesn't change their status. And what can they possibly do about having had great parents, great family or a great upbringing? Apologize for it?
>>
>>28916101
>10% chance she does.
kek
>you are literally exctly where you would be if you didn't approach her.
no you aren't, you weren't publicly humiliated before
>>
>>28917919

I've always wanted to print that image out on several sheets and leave it lying around in a public place.
>>
>>28918039
Well they could start by not being unempathetic smug dickheads about it acting like anyone not like them didn't "try hard enough" even though they actually did.

Also you left out the part about great genetics.
>>
>>28917982
I did anon. I don't feel like it leads to anything constructive. The anon is sharing the robot's worldview and such, which is nice and all, but as I said by the end of the day, it doesn't provide a solution to happiness that robots seek after, which will actually be useful for the whole situation.
>>
>>28918060
then do it. There is literally no danger or consequence to you, this website, or anyone else from you doing so
>>
>>28917359
holy shit i hope that is fake
>>
>>28917993
I can't really imagine asking 500 people out, not finding one single match, and hiring a hooker to give yourself a pat on the back.
>>
>>28918105
Hey, it's possible it could be, but I've found from my 7 years on this website that if a post is that elaborate, it's usually at least 85% real
>>
>>28918082

then you missed the point m8

>>28918060

nice. i might do the same.

>>28918099

lol stfu
>>
>>28917996
Why, I'm one of "them".
>>
>>28918134
I believe I got it quite well. Sometimes you try and it just doesn't work.
>>
>>28918128
i feel like ive probably made more elaborate shitposts at some point
>>
>>28918073
And who says they're all like that? There's people who come to r9k to try and give advice so that you guys are able to make better decisions so you can get what you want. I've seen those threads and they often don't get that many replies. They pop up in /adv/ as well. It sounds more like you've got a chip on your shoulder because you don't like a generic piece of advice that gets thrown around... everywhere. Even though it's a key first step in evaluating how to finish a goal and what the fuck you're missing so you can plan the next step.

>>28918111
Wouldn't be surprised if it was fake. 500 women?
>>
>>28918216
then you're jsut an autist
>>
>>28915981
Its worked for me 3 for 3, and I'm not particularly attractive, since I've never been put on those omegle picture charts.
>>
>>28918226
>being this obtuse to everythng beign presented.

I think your'e the one with Chip and Dale on his shoulder.
>>
>>28918272
that's a very good point anon, I hope you can become in peace with whatever rustling your jimmies IRL anon
>>
File: 1450140885417.jpg (47 KB, 421x500) Image search: [Google]
1450140885417.jpg
47 KB, 421x500
I went out the bars last night with some Chads and watched as one of my bros picked up a girl and fucked her, all within the span of 3 hours.

When I asked him about it, the advice he gave me sounded exactly like what all those pick-up artists have been saying.

>"I get rejected wayyyy more than I get it in. Gotta lose in order to win"

I then asked him about getting rejected taking a toll on his confidence.

>"They don't know you. They just assume things about you, so even if you get rejected, it's not personal. There are plenty of girls, just try again."

The girl he had sex with was apparently interested in me, but I was oblivious to the signals.

>"It's all about the eyes. Once you flirt more and more with girls, it becomes easier to tell which ones are into you."

I should add that Chad is only decent looking. He's 5'8", 160 lbs. Muscular, but not even close to some people you can find on /fit/.

I guess it's really that simple, and it's all in your head. If anything, Chad has given me motivation to start trying again.
>>
>>28918214

nope. you missed the point again. i doubt you made it passed the third paragraph.

that, or you're actually stupid and probably a woman or a normalfag with their head stuck up their ass and are too lacking in empathy to imagine what it'd be like to be anything other than a lucky by pure luck and circumstances normalscumfaggot.
>>
>>28918233
no im just an aussie
>>
>>28918320
Modern western girls are rather easy, try the Middle-Age ones.
>>
>>28918323
I probably am, but that would mean I have everything you could ever dream of in my procession.

Don't feel too jealous now.
>>
>>28918320
>I guess it's really that simple

Of course it is, you're at a bar. You're participating in legal prostitution, not looking for a relationship.
>>
>>28918272
The idea that your circumstances shape your life is not new, novel, or complex. If that's the crown jewel of /r9k/'s kingdom then it is a pretty lame one, because there are circumstances within everyone's control that can be altered in some way to give some kind of advantage. The problem is, are you guys desperate enough to rock the boat, or would you rather just post about how shit sucks here?
>>
>>28918435
"free" anon, you forgot the "free"

and makes all the difference between hookup and prostitution
>>
File: SourGrapes.jpg (14 KB, 300x358) Image search: [Google]
SourGrapes.jpg
14 KB, 300x358
>>28918518

Even the progenitor of the world as will and representation, the precedent of modern philosophy's interest in Will overcoming predeterminism, was terrible at getting laid.
>>
>>28918518
well, most people here have shelter, food and internet access
>>
>>28918320
>>"They don't know you. They just assume things about you, so even if you get rejected, it's not personal. There are plenty of girls, just try again."

>just try 100 more times and fail while I only try 3 times XD

Also I'm black, this means those assumptions will mean terrible things. I will never be able to get a decent gf
>>
>>28918631
he boned a 19 y.o. when he's around 33 for the 7 years onward tho
>>
>>28918705
Tough shit son. You gotta work for a decent gf then.
>>
>>28918631
Well, he could have pulled a Newton and never gotten any. But he didn't have to go that far to be memorable.
>>
>>28918738
I'd rather work to ruin your life, you piece of shit eunuch
>>
>>28918758
My life is already ruined though.
>>
File: what21.jpg (23 KB, 403x235) Image search: [Google]
what21.jpg
23 KB, 403x235
>>28918631
What does the former has to do with him being terrible at getting laid?
>>
>>28918631

I once had a female at a bar start conversation with me, by noting that I was reading Schopenhauer, and asked if I had gotten to "the sexist part" yet.

Of course, On Women is not part of The World as Will and Representation, so I simply said that I hadn't and moved seats not long after.
>>
>>28918705
I think what Chad meant to say was that when girls reject you, they're not rejecting you as a person. After all, they don't fucking know you or your life story. They only know your "game" that you used on them, so they can only reject that.
>>
>>28918863
You really showed her.
>>
>>28918888
I'm honored to check those quads. 5 star post. That's exactly it.
>>
This all that matters
http://dating-wtf.com/blog/2012/05/22/part-1-safe-guys-vs-unsafe-guys-2/
You need to be unsafe, women don't give two shits about you or what you enjoy you're just a clown that needs to act like a bad boy.
>>
>>28918888
pretty much, it's like a starcraft match
>>
>>28918924
What if I don't want to act like a fucking circus monkey?
>>
>>28918948
Better get used to the chad in the makeup and chimp costume stealing ur wimmens
>>
>>28918924
>"doesnt give a fuck" attidute
>without being a dick

HOW THE FUCK DO YOU DO THIS
>>
>>28918948
Too bad, you ain't getting pussy that way, i'll repeat women only care about bad boys, it's impossible for them to care about non-Chads
>>
>>28918988
Whatever you do, own it. You made a joke that fell flat? Own it. You said something that was autistic? Own it.

It will only be awkward if you make it awkward.
>>
>>28918990
Your mom neglected you, we get it.
>>
>>28918988
Be attractive, women forgive all your flaws and actions if you're hawt
>>
>>28918988
You have to be willing to embrace your mistakes and maybe even laugh at yourself.
>>
>>28919030
It's a simple fact, either you start acting like a bad boy or you ain't getting shit
>>
>>28919148
What if I want to pursuit a novel treatment for autoimmune disease without usage of immuno-suppressant and dedicate my life to it?
Thread replies: 129
Thread images: 12

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.