[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw missed out on teenage love and pussy >tfw you have
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: 1451793476984.png (957 KB, 1152x768) Image search: [Google]
1451793476984.png
957 KB, 1152x768
>tfw missed out on teenage love and pussy
>tfw you have to settle for someone "your age" now
>>
I wish I could fuck someone my age, if only I could be that lucky.
>>
>>28915766
What age do you fuck then? Cougars?
>>
>>28915738
does it really have to be this way?
>>
>>28915788
How kind of you to assume I fuck anybody
>>
File: deadonarrival.png (461 KB, 1059x962) Image search: [Google]
deadonarrival.png
461 KB, 1059x962
>>28915738

>You will never penetrate tight, wet, virgin teenage pussy
>Chad got everything you wanted as a teenager and now has a great job as an adult

LIFE IS GENETICS. WE NEVER HAD A CHANCE
>>
>>28915866
See the virgin pussy is the only good thing about those shitty poor countries and their crazy religions like Islam. There are guys aged 30 married to 14 year olds.
>>
>>28915738
>tfw missed out on teenage love and pussy

In a sense, I can appreciate this sentiment. As you grow older, there's something terrible about realizing that there are steps that most men take as they walk from adolescence to adulthood that you, for whatever reason, were not permitted take. There are normal stages to normal human development, after all. And when one hasn't experienced them, well, he feels somewhat less human for it.

Of course, although this lament is common to all men who have been left behind to some extent, most to go on to find someone that desires them. The person may be their age, someone who may not glow with youth, but who is lovely for all of that. And you thank God that although, you may be a bit late for the party, you haven't been excluded from it forever.

And so I'm a bit less sympathetic to the lament that:

>tfw you have to settle for someone "your age" now

Because there are some men who are never given the opportunity to "settle" in this fashion. In the case of those men, women find them just as repulsive now as they did long ago.

I can vaguely recall the last time I was infatuated with someone. It's been awhile, of course, but our dreams remind us of what time, in all of its mercy, would otherwise permit us to forget. She was a single mother, wracked with insecurity and doubt. And when all was said and done, she rejected me for another man. A man who later became homeless. A man who later proved to be homosexual, who enthusiastically allowed himself to be sodomized by other men. He had the love of a woman I had always wanted it, and rejected it in favor of old men fucking him in the ass in dark and dingy alleyways.

And so, OP, I understand that there's something painful about having to start late. But be grateful for what Nature has permitted you to experience. You may have started the journey later than other men, but there are some men who are not allowed to begin the journey in the first place.
>>
>>28915738
Fuck that. Fuck being a teenager, all awkward and unsure and having no idea how the world works. Being a teenager sucked, it sucked for everyone to a certain degree.
I'm an adult now and all I want is an adult relationship.
>>
>>28915738
you can never mis out on teen pussy op.
but I feel ya on the love part
>>
>>28915738
come to Germany friend. 14 y.o gash is legal here
>>
>>28917788
Yeah but it is incredibly hard as an older man.
>>
>>28918079
I know a guy who is 40 years old that has two legal teenage girlfriends. Going to a community college is pretty amazing as an older man.
>>
>>28915738
This upsets me. I only fingered a girl when we were both 14
>>
>>28915866
HEIGHT

FACE

FRAME
>>
Wrong, I married a 14-year-old when I was 25.
>>
>>28916529
Inspirational my man, lots of people on this board are too hung up on the past. They forget it's good to look forward too
>>
>>28918079
Pfft whatever, just buy them booze and show them your cock.
>>
>>28920529
Hello Muhammad Fahir.
>>
>>28920561
I'm Catholic and live in NA, though.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.