[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I CAN'T BLOODY TALK TO ANYONE BUT YOU CUNTS ABOUT MY PROBLEMS
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: 57737456785489346234332.jpg (68 KB, 700x700) Image search: [Google]
57737456785489346234332.jpg
68 KB, 700x700
I CAN'T BLOODY TALK TO ANYONE BUT YOU CUNTS ABOUT MY PROBLEMS

>Go to counselor/therapist at college because autismo diagnose means I get one
>Tell them about my problems and this girl I ""liked""""" and how I haven't spoken or seen her in two months
>"lmao anon just message her XD"

I DON'T CARE WHAT THEY SAY THEY'LL NEVER EVER UNDERSTAND THAT FEEL THERAFAGS GET OUT >REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>28915531
AHH WHY CAN'T I FUCKING GREENTEXT PROPERLY
>>
>>28915531

Too busy getting worked up on why everybody is an idiot! no time for self-reflection.

I bet you just agreed with everything she said, instead of telling her to skip the romantic advice because it pisses you off.

You're never going to get anything useful from a therapist if you're just passively going through the motions and nodding your head to shut her up.
>>
>>28915554
And you missed out on quads.
>>
OP chill man. You're going to become a hikikomori and then the rules change, it gets better
>>
>>28915631
No that damn whore knows how to make me rush things, thats why I never want to go! I just fucking hate her and that fucking bitch for making for fall in love with her

>>28915663
>just

>>28915676
I don't want to be a recluse, I actually want a gf and a family but I can't because I've got mental illness and the only person who will ever love me will only feel sorry for me
>>
>>28915531
>this girl

Just post-birth abort her.
>>
>>28915786

>I just fucking hate her and that fucking bitch for making for fall in love with her

Then you're wasting your time.

If you hate your therapist, you will never get anything done. I would know.
>>
>>28915803
I want to fucking throw my therapist down a bloody flight of steps but I can't post abort a girl I haven't seen in 2 months, I'm still thinking about her now and I CAN'T GET HER OUT OF MY HEAD
>>
Why don't you message her?
>>
>>28916209
I sent her a extremely autistic message then two follow up messages and she didn't respond.
I'm pretty sure shes avoiding me now since she stopped going to the avtivty group session were we would meet up
>>
>>28915531
just be confident bro, chicks dig confidence
>>
>>28916280
No they don't, getting cocky with girls will get you laughed at
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.