[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>"Anon, we need to find you a girlfriend!" That
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
File: 74654564313.jpg (31 KB, 370x297) Image search: [Google]
74654564313.jpg
31 KB, 370x297
>"Anon, we need to find you a girlfriend!"
That bitch never made an effort. She just said it to appear favorable.
>>
It's okay, you can hate her. You can hate them all. There's nothing wrong with that.
>>
>>28915495
"And we need to find you a wig, you have hair like Bernie Sanders"
>>
"We" doesn't mean both of you. It means her and everyone else. She wants to show everybody how great of a person she is, and she's just using you as a stepping stone. Really classic manipulative behavior.
>>
>>28915495
>She just said it to appear favorable.
Wrong. To make YOU appear less favorable. It's a joke at your expense.
>>
>>28915628
this.

should have said you bang too many to care
>>
>at bar
>"Anon this is my friend!!!"
>Drunkenly points to her friend sitting on a bar stool
>"Don't you just love that ass? Wouldn't you just like to ride it"
>friend turns around
>asks how old I am
>I'm 4 years younger than her
>She turns back around and goes back to talking with her girl friends
>"Anon she said she's looking for an older guy" (ie not a college kid)
>>
File: kjfsdkjh.jpg (97 KB, 600x569) Image search: [Google]
kjfsdkjh.jpg
97 KB, 600x569
>>28915628
"Thanks Stacey! If you help me do that than I'll help you lose weight! We should all help each other out and strive for self improvement!"
>>
>>28915495
>"Alright. Seriously. Find me a girlfriend."
And then she sets you up with her ugliest, least liked friend. Now you've got a gf and can stop posting.
>>
>>28915626
How does that make me a stepping stone?
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.