[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Since /Trv/ is slow as fuck & idgaf Have any of you fucking
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: 0_23edeb_55f71943_XXXL.jpg (148 KB, 1013x571) Image search: [Google]
0_23edeb_55f71943_XXXL.jpg
148 KB, 1013x571
Since /Trv/ is slow as fuck & idgaf

Have any of you fucking autistic faggots been to Turkey of Estonia?

I'm staying in Istanbul/or/Tallinn for a week starting next Saturday the 5th of June.

What the fuck do you suggest I do while I'm in those lands?

I'm celebrating graduating University & I'm down for whatever.

Post tips you fucking niggers.

>Pic unrelated
>>
>>28915461
don't buy ice cream in istanbul, you will be humiliated.
>>
>>28915485
Why?

Oh, wait.
I think I've seen the turks play around with it, in front of you.
>>
>>28915461
why those two countries?

which one do you think you'll pick?

turks probably have better food, estonians probably have better booze
>>
>>28915485
That seems like it would just be part of the experience. I'd love to get wrecked on raki and hashish and play their little game.

Also, I find this thread hilarious because at one point I was considering going to both Istanbul and Tallinn this summer.
>>
>>28915514
I love the Estonia old town.

I love the look of Istanbul, I want to visit the Old orthodox cathedral that got converted into a mosque.

Although, I'm a drinker.
>Estonia, cheap booze, hot girls, good architecture

>Istanbul, ramadan, not much booze or food during day & sundown, Arab girls are hot but whatever I'm not a Muslim.

Atm, it;s looking like Istanbul, it;s so much cheaper, can get a full week there for less than 230 pounds
>>
>>28915544
Maybe, you should join me, brah?
>>
>>28915569
go to turkey, and tell them how much you love their "arab girls"
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.