[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>be on the subway >notice this qt who is always alone on
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: 1462836529386.jpg (32 KB, 653x490) Image search: [Google]
1462836529386.jpg
32 KB, 653x490
>be on the subway
>notice this qt who is always alone on your route
>want to talk to her but would probably just make her uncomfortable
How do I socialize with strangers?
>>
>>28915141
She's a roastie
She hates you
She thinks you're scum
She dreads the idea of you coming over to talk to her
Be rude and aggressive towards her whenever possible
Glance at her and when she makes eye contact you should sneer or show disgust
>>
>>28915173
Chill the fuck out man, I asked for advice not Schopenhauer's views on women
>>
>>28915233
Schopenhaur was misogynistic in a different way you pretentious autist
>>
>>28915233
You're delusional. She doesn't want you to fucking talk to her.
>>
People don't want to be fucking talked to on their commute you autist. If she clearly had interest, she'd be doing subtle things to draw your attention. She probably thinks you're disgusting.
>>
Should I pay a nigger to mess with her so I can save her?
>>
>>28915815
She'll probably get mad at you because she want to be blacked by an abusive nigger.
>>
if you aren't chad you don't even exist to her

making her aware of your existence by talking to her will disgust unless you are chad. you need to understand women don't register men like us in their brains as people
>>
>>28915864
>if you aren't chad you don't even exist to her

this

you watched too many seth rogen movies OP

contrary to what you have been conditioned to believe not every girl is waiting for you to summon the courage to awkwardly burst into her life and show her how special you are despite being mediocre as fuck
>>
>>28915141
Just don't say something like "I can't help but notice you ride alone here everyday."
If you have nothing aparent to talk about, don't push it.
>>
>>28915141
Communicate with her telepathically of course!

For fuck's sake.
>>
>>28915141
Ask her if she's willing to fuck for 300 bucks.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.