[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Oh god my hemorrhoids hurt so bad!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: 1460353262817.png (347 KB, 628x719) Image search: [Google]
1460353262817.png
347 KB, 628x719
Oh god my hemorrhoids hurt so bad!
>>
8 years and counting, pal. You'll get use to it.
>>
>>28915098
iktfb, I got some bad ones a few months ago. I truly feel sorry for those who have them chronically.
>>
>>28915098
just wash your asshole with soap brahh :-PPP
>>
>get a colonoscopy at 18 after years of on/off bleeding
>internal and external hemorrhoids
>here, put this cream up your ass every day
>doesn't help worth shit after a month
FUCCCCCCCKKKKKKKK
>>
Preperation H and warm soaks 2-3 times a day. Also stool softeners and Miralax. I had some bad ones and had an anal fissure because I used to only shit twice a week from opiate use. When I'd shit my asshole would literally pour blood to the point that the toilet water turned red.
>>
>>28915098
I got one of those from shoving things up my asshole. they went away but i fear the worst
>>
I'm trying to reduce my time sitting but I can only squat for a minute or two before my ankles burn, and standing is awkward because this desk is too low.

Also can't think of a way to set something up in the toilet so I can squat-shit without loudly announcing my misfortune.
>>
>>28915350

http://www.squattypotty.com/

You're welcome

Literally painless pooping
>>
>>28915430
That's exactly the thing I want to buy, but I live with my sisters and we all share a bathroom.

I have a milk crate that would do the same thing, the problem is once I go into the shitter there's no telling when they'll be home next and I don't want to be questioned about why I carry a milk crate to shit.
>>
>>28915266
No one has time to fucking soak their asshole 3 times a day, who wants that?
>>
>>28915098
no more anal sex for you anonfag
>>
>>28915098
this is why i will never shit out babies. I don't want hemorrhoids. yuck
>>
I cut meat and dairy out of my diet, and my hemorrhoids and constipation cleared up in two weeks. No joke, I was doing victory dances after taking normal shits.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.