[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
No that kid thread? That kid thread. >that kid who ran like
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5
File: bobby.jpg (15 KB, 556x561) Image search: [Google]
bobby.jpg
15 KB, 556x561
No that kid thread? That kid thread.

>that kid who ran like naruto/sonic
>that kid whose "dad works for nintendo"
>that fat kid
>that ugly kid
>that kid whose lego creations were horrible
>that kid with the flame shirt
>that kid with a suit and/or briefcase
>that kid with one or more costumes
>that kid who hit puberty early
>that kid who hit puberty late
>that kid who start that kid threads
>that kid who replies in them
>that kid who smelled bad
>that kid who was great at everything but also had a nice personality so you really couldn't hate him/her
>that horse girl
>that dinosaur boy
>that girl who would sing disney songs, sometimes even in the middle of class
>that kid who was teacher's favorite and could get away with anything
>that kid who was teacher's unfavorite and got blamed for things he wasn't even involved in
>that kid who just disappeared
>that kid who ate lunch in toilets
>that kid who killed himself/herself
>that new kid
>that autistic kid who would do all kinds of cringeworthy stuff
>that somewhat nice girl who became a turbo-Stacy in puberty
>that incredibly innocent girl who later suddenly turned into a complete opposite
>that kid who couldn't even say the mildest curse words at first but by the time school was over he had become the most vulgar kid in his class
>>
File: image.png (80 KB, 262x251) Image search: [Google]
image.png
80 KB, 262x251
>>28915072
You're supposed to list things that /you/ did, you dolt. Robots were "that" kid.
>>
>>28915127
>that kid who just cut and paste this list from another thread because he was too lazy to write an original post
>>
>>28915072
>That kid who became an "honorary" captain in cross country for having aspergers
>>
File: 1463348092126.jpg (34 KB, 680x591) Image search: [Google]
1463348092126.jpg
34 KB, 680x591
>that kid who masturbated in class and got away with it because he had severe autism
>that kid who wore tracksuits every day and hit on every girl in class, even though they rejected him literally every time
>that kid who dated the pregnant girl after she got pregnant
>that kid who you weren't sure if they were retarded or autistic or just really weird
>>
File: 1460639553780.gif (2 MB, 400x225) Image search: [Google]
1460639553780.gif
2 MB, 400x225
>that kid who got caught masturbating to hentai and had rumors swirling around him his whole life and is now a schizophranic nihilistic suicidal wreck
>>
>>28915280

>That kid who dated the pregnant girl.

Something like this happened two years ago in high school. Little does she know that it's my child, and now the supposed father is stuck with my spawn.

Sometimes I feel a bit sorry for the kid though, because he'll have a miserable childhood growing up in that broken home.
>>
>>28915205
I'm more worried that another person on my xc team goes on r9k.
>>
>that kid who was making a stop motion animation
>that autistic kid who creeped on all the stacys but didn't even understand that he was creeping
>that overachiever who was super nice to everyone but was constantly busy and never made lasting friends with anyone even though s/he was well-liked
>that theater girl who sang in class for attention
>>
>that kid that drew pentagrams on her hands in sharpies
>that kid that gave herself sharpie eyeliner
>that kid that diy'd a denim trenchcoat with pens in each of the six pockets because she was a "manga-ka", with aditional pens in her cargopants
>that kid that wore the same hoodie even in hundred degree heat
>that kid that thought they were a werewolf and would go into the park to draw a circle of salt around themselves and howl for no reason
>that kid that used their mom's dildo then reee'd their way out of the house upon being caught
>>
>that kid that wore the Yugi-oh arm cold holder to school
>that kid who took Magic way too seriously
>that kid who wore the same hoodie every day since junior high, alternating pairs of fingerless gloves and "ninja shoes"
>>
>that kid who was called sonic to his face and thought it was a compliment
>that autistic kid who manages to do something cringy at the tier of worst cringe of life every day
>that kid who wore the same coat (albeit replaced a few times) to school every single day, under any conditions, between 3rd grade and graduation
>>
>That brown-skinned kid that tried to be emo/goth
>That kid that acted like he was a cartoon character
>That kid that tried to tell you how to dress/what to do with your hair/etc
>That group of nosy normie kids that asked you too many personal questions
>That kid that never shut the fuck up
>That kid that was nice to everyone but you and only seemed to hate you despite you never interacting with him
>That kid with the really long hair that all the girls liked (because of his hair)
>That black kid that looked and sounded big and scary but was nice to everyone
>>
File: RomanxDean.jpg (4 KB, 97x146) Image search: [Google]
RomanxDean.jpg
4 KB, 97x146
I was that kid who sat in the stall at lunch and masturbated
>>
>that kid who was days away from fucking wrecking the shit out of the school

http://www.startribune.com/lawyers-ask-to-dismiss-charges-against-john-ladue-waseca-teen-accused-in-school-massacre-plot/328195081/
>>
>that kid who acted just like benny from the mummy
>>
>that kid who had 10 different pairs of 30-50$ shoes
I just liked having a ton of different shoes, although most of them were pretty bad looking desu.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.