[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
It's really not that difficult.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 81
Thread images: 11
File: RealMan.jpg (252 KB, 800x851) Image search: [Google]
RealMan.jpg
252 KB, 800x851
It's really not that difficult.
>>
File: 868.jpg (9 KB, 249x233) Image search: [Google]
868.jpg
9 KB, 249x233
>>28914883
This wouldn't even be that bad if the "we know" wasn't added at the end. I'm physically angry
>>
>>28914883
>Heres how to be a real man
>Be a subservient cuck
Wtf
>>
>>28914883
>treating people with respect they haven't earned
>treating women equally

top lel
>>
>>28914977

>>treating people with respect
>>
>>28915037
>treating people
>>
File: 1455067111007.jpg (16 KB, 267x198) Image search: [Google]
1455067111007.jpg
16 KB, 267x198
>"we know"
fuck that's what they would've said to me
followed by "go away"
>>
File: 1464569651382.jpg (222 KB, 800x851) Image search: [Google]
1464569651382.jpg
222 KB, 800x851
>>28914883
R9k edition
oregan
>>
>>28915056
>people

>original comment
>>
I am unlearning my respect and tolerance for all things and it's so wonderfully freeing

I am going to end up in prison though
>>
So its just condescending chivalry?
Yeah, that'll get him laid.
>>
>>28915152
but that's... ohhh ho ho ho! nice one!
>>
>>28914915

I didn't even see "we know" until you pointed it out. I wasn't mad. Now I'm mad.
>>
>>28915204
>we know
>speaking for her friend
>silencing her friend
>stealing her friend's voice
>kidnapping her friend's essence
>>
File: 1451734531803.jpg (222 KB, 490x853) Image search: [Google]
1451734531803.jpg
222 KB, 490x853
>>28914883
It's so nice to see parents teaching their children to become gentlemen :^)
>>
>>28914883
>being a submissive cuck towards women.

Jesus Christ tumblr isn't even subtle anymore, they really are going on a full offensive.
They want to create a generation of beta males.
God forbid any young male ever takes these shitty cartoons as legit advice
>>
>>28915270
this is child abuse

I mean it's endearing and even good if it's done through the context of willingly doing it for your mother but it's not.
>>
>>28915294
>b-but these are good manners! you treat surrounding people with respect and they will do the same.
>>
>>28915270
what a poor, poor bastard
>>
>>28915294
The only thing wrong with this cartoon is obviously that shitlord father should of told him not to rape. That boys clearly just pretending to be nice to get into their sand castle. He's not even really a nice guy!
>>
>>28915270
Single mothers ruin their sons.
I am genuinely so sad for that young kid.

He has done nothing to deserve this. He's going to be raised as a beta male, and when he realises around age 17/18 that this doesn't attract women, he will either face a huge inner crisis, or continue being a cuck.

All boys need a father figure.
>>
>>28915294

Islam is going to cut through Western civilization like a hot wire through butter with a generation of "men" like this in charge.
>>
File: image.jpg (38 KB, 412x430) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
38 KB, 412x430
>>28914883
>we know
Fucking beta fucking cuck fuck I'm so pissed off right now I'm going to fucking blow a gasket rrrrooooOoooooOooooOOOOOOOOOOOO
>>
>>28914959
haha yeah bro being a real man is about being the top dog!
everyone is below a real man. women are just sex toys to release our tensions before we get back to deep thought. you know tha kind of thought that's only accessible to a mans superior mind.

how is a compliment being a subservient cuck?
>>
A real man fights only for what they believe in, for no one's sake, only for what's deep in their heart.

That is all.
>>
>>28914883
What is the point of this cartoon?
It doesn't seem to have any clear agenda?

Are tumblr really not trying anymore and are just throwing out cartoons to promote the beta male?
>>
Next panel:

Larval alpha comes in and kicks sand in the face of this "little gentleman" and laughs at him. The girls join larval alpha and they form a ring around him and chant, "faggot, faggot!"

His dad comes to rescue him and they go home. Next day little gentleman is at the sandbox and they say, "what's the matter little baby? You gonna cry for papa?"

Then the girls spit in his face and the larval alpha kicks sand in it again.

I mean, that's how it would go if they wanted to do it realistically.

That's how I grew up.
>>
>>28915526
How the fuck one kid becomes beta and another alpha at age 3 or 4?
>>
>>28915526
last panel the kid's father is forcing his penis down the kid's throat and saying "see son? we don't need women after all."
>>
>>28914883
>all it takes to be a real man is to treat women nicely
Somewhere, Plato and Aristotle weep.
>>
>>28915579

At 3-4 maybe not but by 6-7 I noticed a significant difference between soft kindly kids and cruel sadistic ones.

I was using "alpha" somewhat facetiously.
>>
File: Real Men.png (516 KB, 517x592) Image search: [Google]
Real Men.png
516 KB, 517x592
>>28915270
Watch out sexists my sons will be REAL MEN :^)
>>
>>28915611
But how? Genes?
>>
>>28915656
i don't know man, some kids aren't faggots, some kids ask a lot of questions and are faggots. we good?
>>
>>28914883
>you're awesome at building
>we know!
Sounds about right. Women receiving nothing but compliments so they truly believe they are absolutely fantastic.

It's respectful to be honest and tell a person they suck when they suck. If they're behaving like shit people then there is nothing wrong with calling them on it. If they're shit at building and can only make a little sand block with a bucket, then call them on that.
Especially when there's no water in that sand pit. It suggests they're pissing in the sand to make it stick together.
>>
In frame 2 both girls are facing them, the curly hair on the right
but in frame 4 they're facing away from dad, curly hair on the right as well but as if the whole sandbox rotated 180 degrees

that motherfucker can't even make a proper strip
>>
>>28915375
Single mothers blame their sons for them being single mothers. They look at their son and see the men from every one of their failed relationships. They can't get those guys to respect her but her son will do anything she says.
>>
>>28915611
you know by time their 8 or 9.

the kids you aren't allowed to play basketball with the other kids because they only want 4 on 4 or some excuse like that. the kids who you can cut in line to play handball. the kids you make fun of with the girls because he tried to kiss one of em.

you know which kids are the bitches by 8 or 9. they aren't taught to stand up for themselves. first thing my dad taught me was to not take shit, respect is 2 way street.

the kids who go on to be chads/normies aren't afraid of trouble after a fight. even the kids we didn't like, once they hit someone else we liked them.

kids know who's cool and whos not even at that age.

source: was a little chad-ling. fought my friends in the yard, played with fire, listened to metal, and called other kids fags. now i'm just a basic normie.
>>
>>28915579
Parents. The beta kid had a pussy parent who taught him stupid stuff.

I'm not saying an 'alpha' parent makes their own kid into alpha level. They usually do the opposite by suppressing their family.
>>
File: 1413219003485.jpg (19 KB, 318x332) Image search: [Google]
1413219003485.jpg
19 KB, 318x332
>>28915755
Jesus Christ Anon this is the most eye opening post I've seen in a long while
>>
>>28915805
>this

if you teach your kid shit like "violence is never the answer" he will be a little bitch.

"Always share."
"Be nice to everyone."

teach ya kid to be himself and to hit people who fuck with him.
>>
>we know
fucking arrogant whorse
>>
File: 1457308862779.jpg (19 KB, 430x430) Image search: [Google]
1457308862779.jpg
19 KB, 430x430
>>28915789
>tfw i was somewhat chadish but became reclusive one after i entered kindergarden.
I guess i was situational one and i never recovered from that time
>>
>>28915835
They also raise their daughters to be sluts as a way of confirming their own behaviour.

Single mothers don't learn from their mistakes. They never question if they are the problem.
>>
>>28915090

Real version would be, "You're really great at building!"

"Uhh, we didn't invite you creeper."
>>
>>28916022
No, this is second time he's approaching them after redpilling himself at r9k and realizing that his father is beta cuck but he still pays for him. Therefore kid follow his demand while having true mindset about roasties.
>>
>>28914915
"we know" shouldn't make you mad. it's amusing. you can see the gears in the cartoonist's head: "this is going to get me good boy brownie points for sure. wait, have to make sure it's perfect... uh oh, might catch some scolding if women think the girls need the boy's validation. shit, no room to fix. maybe if i awkwardly put something in that tiny space between the boy and the left girl... i hope the women see it!"
>>
I respect women but they don't respect me. It's bullshit.
>>
>>28915270
she's a living meme.

Anyway the "treat a lady right" has 2 meanings depending on what she wants.

For her beta friends it means being nice.
For her sexual partners it means "taking control" and being masculine
>>
>>28914883
>beta bitch father is a bald guy with a beard and glasses
Original.
>>
File: numale1.png (630 KB, 767x748) Image search: [Google]
numale1.png
630 KB, 767x748
>>28914883
>bald man with beard

what a kek
>>
>>28916148
I don't think respect translates into "wanting to fuck", anon.
>>
>>28916109
perhaps. i think the subtle "we know" could be the entire point of the comic. the kid and his father are going to all this effort to be real men and blah dee blah, and showing respect, but it's all completely irrelevant as far as the girl is concerned. i think the point of the comic could be that what men want to think or say or do with regards to women is not important to girls who are strong, independently-minded and skillful. which would make the comic a satire on all sides of the argument about how men should be, whether it's pol or r9k or beta cuck numales redditors, women don't have to give a fuck, they don't care, it won't put you in their good books automatically

yours sounds more plausible though
>>
>>28914959
Yes goy!
Being a man is all about sacrificing yourself for others!
You are just a filthy g-I mean man!
>>
>white cartoonist
>"mad respect"
why is this allowed? it doesn't even sound right
>>
>>28916148
You realise the irony here, right?

Women don't respect you because you respect them.
If you want a woman to be attracted to you, you don't show her respect.

Women want men, not beta males who will do everything they say.

Strange that some guys still don't understand this
>>
>>28916230
Is that what you are taught about being a man? Don't force it onto others just because you lacked guidance.
>>
>>28916242
>Women want men
Can we all decide what r9k calls a men? Not from aesthetic side but from character.
>>
>>28915879
That's what my dad taught me, just ignore them and they'll go away. My uncle used to tell me to kick them in the balls so I did and it backfired.
That same uncle has a 16 yo boy and he's growing into a little beta like me.
I guess some of us are destined to be at the bottom
>>
>>28916242
>Women don't respect you because you respect them.
>If you want a woman to be attracted to you

Respect or attract, which one are you talking about?
>>
>>28916275
Why don't you just kill yourself since high school will be finishing soon and it means so much to you?
>>
>>28915375
I wonder how many robots here were raised by single mothers? I was but luckily I wasn't brought up as much of a cuck as some of the kids growing up now.
>>
>>28914883
>you're awesome at building!
>we know

Was this on purpose? Because it's so subtle but so effective.

Man compliments woman. Woman says "haha I know lol". Thus perpetuating this concept of the entire world being conditioned to make women feel good about themselves.
>>
>>28916319
>high school will be finishing soon and it means so much to you?
what do you mean by this?
>>
>>28915270
This is just sick. He's a fucking kid. Let him be a fucking kid.

She's turning him into a tampon.
>>
>>28916383
The single mother issue really worries me. As a society, we're moving in the direction of single mothers being more common. And single mothers breed shitty boys and girls who will both lead to even more single mothers.

We'll hit some sort of critical mass, at some point. I'm not sure what happens then. Society collapses? We have a mass, forced change of policy where marriage becomes compulsory? As in a childs parents have to marry. And if they have children outside of the couple then they're put in prison and the children put into foster care.
>>
>>28916411
There is more to life than your school yard misadventure?
>>
>>28916383
>dad leaves at 15
>he was aloof alpha type
>i wasn't
>she was a grade A pitbull bitch
>fucking evicerated people who got in the way of her business or otherwise
>at first she made me her bitch, never disagreed wiyth her
>eventually start arguing back
>butt heads all the time
>now she lets me do what I want all the time, staying out late, drinking, drugs, going to parties
>alpha dad leaving my beta ass alone with this crazy bitch turned me alpha
>>
>>28916498
Not really.

Society moves on, your gene doesn't get to stay in the gene pool because single mothers sabotage it, that's all.
>>
>>28915270
>teaching your child to tip

YES LITTLE GOYS! THOSE BIG, MILLION DOLLAR COMPANIES CAN'T AFFORD TO PAY THEIR WAGESLAVES! WE SHOULD ALL HELP MR. SHEKELSTEIN AFFORD THAT YACHT!
>>
>>28916383
To be beta, you dont have to be raised by single mother. All you need is to have absent or workaholic father figure.
>>
>>28916551
Actually it wouldn't be so bad if you american fatasses don't eat out so often.
>>
OP is roastie confirmed.
>>
respect is earned, you don't get it for free just because of a hole between your legs. fucking masculine honor fags need to die off already
>>
File: 1458324813953.png (154 KB, 430x540) Image search: [Google]
1458324813953.png
154 KB, 430x540
>>28915222
LITERAL RAPE
>>
>>28916498
If you thought the 20th century saw a lot of bloodshed and suffering, just wait until the 21st one really gets going. This century is going to be a fucking bloodbath.
>>
>>28916670
just gonna be a lot of drones destroying drones. if you want to take a country over, destroying urban centers is counter-intuitive now more than ever as thats where all the production is
>>
>>28914883
>Women are smart and strong you have no right to tell a woman she should marry, stay at home and raise kids
>Proceeds to tell men and boys how they should act and live their lives
>>
>>28916619
I'm pretty sure they are talking about quotidian respect, like common decency, not the "in the hood" kind of respect.
>>
>>28916966
>Women are smart and strong

I don't know so much about that. Most people are average.
>>
>>28915270
That kid is going to become the second coming of Elliot
Thread replies: 81
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.