[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
> mfw black girls think just because I'm a lonely virgin
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
> mfw black girls think just because I'm a lonely virgin that I'll date them.

When will black girls learn, I'd rather be an indian manlet than date a black chick.
>>
>>28914711
Im on the same boat as you, but i will never be an Indian manlet. Literally none will date you because short people are usually considered to be in a lower kast.

But ya, i won't date a black girl.
>>
>tfw manlets of all races think that just because I'm a tall-ish black girl I must be disgusted by their existence
>tfw actually find them qt if they dress nice and have weird taste in music

just fuck me up fampai
>>
>>28914711
As a black girl I'd rather die alone than date an Indian man
>>
Can you send me a clone of your dick?
>>
I just really want to know what's /r9k/'s problem is with black girls. I think a lot of them are naturally fucking gorgeous.
>>
>>28916407
Yes alot are, but they would most likely date a Tyrone or Chad before looking at us.
>>
File: 1459413016506.gif (2 MB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
1459413016506.gif
2 MB, 250x250
>>28914711
>Black girls who think they are pretty and desired like white girls
>>
>>28916554
This is bullshit. Black girls have no standards. My cousin has dated guys with no jobs and paid for them to go to college. They cheated on her and she stayed with them. Most black women would love some loyal robot who did not cheat on them.
>>
>>28916638
wow, being a black girl is probably the worst thing that can happen to a person.
>>
>>28916680
no. we could be you
>>
>>28916638
You guys think it's all nice and dandy but you can ask any black man how black women truly are.

They're fucking ratchet cunts who treat men like shit. They're bitchy, degenerate.. usually fat. far more stuck up than any other race for women.

You could walk up to a black woman in public and say hi, and she'll call you a bitch in your face.

They're like Alpha men except they're ugly women.
>>
>tfw Indian manlet

I am not a bad person. I deserve love like everyone else.
>>
>>28916680
True black women have it so hard. Nobody wants them even black men leave them every chance they get. You know you are fucked when even people of your own race don't find you attractive. Being a black woman is hell because they see all the pretty white, asian, and latin girls being desired but black women can only get the bottom of the barrel men nobody else wants.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.