[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What do you guys to do help you relax? It's always a little
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: ls[1].jpg (15 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
ls[1].jpg
15 KB, 250x250
What do you guys to do help you relax?

It's always a little expensive but I treat myself to some sushi. There's a small place not far from my place run by an absolutely adorable elderly Japanese couple that makes the best sushi ever. The food never ceases to help me relaxed and is damn good. Proper portions, flavored rice, fresh ingredients and all that. Been going there for years and still haven't got burnt out on it.
>>
>>28914556
fucking cultural marxist libcuck communist Jew globalist scum KEK

EAT YOUR NATION'S CUISINE

TAKE THE FUCKING REDPILL

DEUS VULT!!!!

WHITENESS IS SUPERIOR FUCK GOOKS AND KIKES AND NIGGERS

YOU'RE BRAINWASHED
>>
I just drink coffee and smoke cigarettes. I've been drinking about two pots a day for the last 5 years and smoking a pack a day. They're the only things I enjoy and it's also beneficial because it's a slow suicide that I don't have to feel bad about.
>>
Drink beer by the creek at my grandparent's house
>>
I used to smoke now this girl I like says she hates it so I have to fucking stop. Its been a month and I want to kill myself.
>>
>>28915085
never quit for a girl dude. Once she dumps you you'll realize how dumb it was
>>
>>28914588

Please stop and go to pol to vent your frustration with them.
>>
I like to binge drink
>>
>>28914588
nice false flagging kike
>>
>>28915183
yeah well its too late for that. I already started.

Video games suck, tv shows suck, internet sucks, work sucks, my old hobbies are stale. Honestly I have no idea what to even do with myself anymore.
>>
>>28915183
>>28915085
For fucks sake bro. Have some fucking pride.

I once had a girl tell me she wouldn't see me if I wouldn't stop making fun if fat people. I chose to keep my balls and continue making fun of fat people.
>>
>>28915249
Noncreative hobbies always go stale. Make or write something.
>>
>>28914588
japs are honorary aryans, it's okay
>>
File: bmi.jpg (659 KB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
bmi.jpg
659 KB, 3264x2448
>>28915259
fuckin' showed that roastie up
>>
>>28914556
cliche, but vidya, even that doesnt quite do it but idk what else, still better than drugs or alcohol to me
>>
>>28915340
Because with drugs and alcohol you always lose.
>>
>>28915259
>>I once had a girl tell me she wouldn't see me if I wouldn't stop making fun if fat people.
was she fat?
>>
>>28915378
No, she was underweight

She apparently had an eating disorder or something when she was younger. I like thigh gap and hip bones. Skinny girls are hot to me because of how weak and vulnerable they are. I think I have a control fetish.
>>
>>28915276
my job is to make food, I make enough shit.

>>28915259
I have more of a spine than most. Bad habits aren't gonna solve anything and I have history with addiction anyways.
>>
I lean out of my bedroom window and watch the tween next door take a shower
No fan in the bathroom so she opens the window
Every night at 7pm
She takes a bath on Saturdays at 2pm and rubs herself
Euphoric, calms me down and helps me to de-stress
She is in love with me, that's why she opens the window, I am sure of it
She is begging me to make her into a woman, I really want to, but my mom might get mad
>>
Opiates :^)
Originali
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.