[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Be heavily depressed for whole life, reach 25 >Be in depression
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 6
File: TFWnotallgf.jpg (96 KB, 620x352) Image search: [Google]
TFWnotallgf.jpg
96 KB, 620x352
>Be heavily depressed for whole life, reach 25
>Be in depression help group where we go and talk about why we hate life together
>Always sit next to this 6'6+ girl, very tall, not super model but shes decent(I really like tall girls, and am into giantesses)
>We talk about how we feel, get to know her as a friend, we play some games online together eventually
>Start getting really close
>She gets flirty, we get together, Im a manlet and Im surprised as hell she'd even want to be with me
>We don't do anything too intimate because Im too shy, she's always really suggestive and kind of pushing for me to go into sex
>she invites me over, we sit and watch some shitty documentary on her TV
>She sits there and starts talking about kinky stuff, asks what Im into
>"Uhm, uh, I really like... tall girls, like you, uh"
>She says she likes to feel tall, giant compared to others
>She starts talking about how she wishes she could be even taller, starts going into detail about growing and all the things she'd do as a giant
>Theres a pillow on her lap, she has a hand under it, its moving and I can hear faint noises
>Shes masturbating right in front of me and looking at me suggestively
>I do nothing and be a sperg and pretend it isn't happening
>eventually go home, we talk casually with no kinky stuff for a few days, she invites me over again

CONT.
>>
>she looks taller than normal, notice shes wearing platform shoes
>She grabs my arm and takes me into her room and doesnt say anything
>shuts the door, turns the lock, and places her back to it and holds me in front of her, leaning down as she starts taking off her shirt, kissing me
>"Take off your clothes"
>I cant even words
>she starts taking my clothes off for me, I do nothing, she gets on her knees to take my pants off, presses her head against my dick then takes my underwear off
>she grabs my arm again, pulls me onto bed and positions me on top of her, Im mumbling the whole time
>she starts making me thrust into her using her hands, I start doing it on my own, she starts mumbling under her breath about how big she is "Im so big"
>I start getting past my shyness, I start making comments about how big she is, she grabs my head and puts it under her chin
>"Don't stop, keep talking, tell me how much bigger I am then you"
>Feel the pleasure reaching its critical point, about to cum
>wake up
>realize Im forever alone with on tall GF

TFW NO TALL GF REEE
>>
File: 288.jpg (18 KB, 600x228) Image search: [Google]
288.jpg
18 KB, 600x228
Damn dude you're beta

lol
>>
YFW no tall GF
>>
File: jackDanielsGal.jpg (193 KB, 1200x800) Image search: [Google]
jackDanielsGal.jpg
193 KB, 1200x800
>>28914528

>tfw there are people who say depression is caused by a "chemical imbalance"
>tfw there are people who willingly believe this
>tfw getting chemically imbalanced oon pic related every day of week
>>
bump

cunt
>>
>>28914528
>"wake up"
>"realize Im forever alone with no tall GF"

Thanks for ruining my day, OP.
>>
>>28915361
tfw fap to story anyways

Thanks OP!
>>
Giantess, Breast expansion/huge as fuck tits, furry
>>
Didn't happen
Sagarino
>>
File: IMG_1915.png (742 KB, 640x960) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1915.png
742 KB, 640x960
>>28914528
>wake up
>realize Im forever alone with on tall GF

Thanks for giving me another fetish, 4chin
>>
>>28914528
>>28914549

Good taste, good writing, good posts. 10/10, 4chan needs more people like you.
>>
>Tfw no tall gf to show off in public and mount doggystyle while standing on a stool
>>
>>28916879
I'm supporting this motion.
Truly splendid.
>>
File: 1457570043400.jpg (20 KB, 255x247) Image search: [Google]
1457570043400.jpg
20 KB, 255x247
>>28914528
>tfw have similar fantasies
>tfw no tall giant gf
>>
you guys should write erotica
>>
>>28914528
>ask out tall girl
>texted her
>hasn't replied in 3 minutes

Its over, isn't it
>>
>>28914664
>le 'everyone has the same genes and brain chemicals as I do' meme

tell me more about everyone is exactly the same as everyone else with no differences whatsoever
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.