[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw can't find a socially withdrawn neet gf who isn't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4
File: 14276133089848.jpg (142 KB, 679x631) Image search: [Google]
14276133089848.jpg
142 KB, 679x631
>tfw can't find a socially withdrawn neet gf who isn't fat or hideous
>>
>>28914405
>tfw can't find a unicorn.
>>
>Oh yeah, I'm totally into quirky nerdy girls XD
>quirky nerdy girls, who, at the same time, are attractive, well-kempt, and confident and outgoing enough to initiate a relationship with me.

Why the fuck do people do this?
I guess people like to think they are being deep and alternative by saying that they want a broken, loner partner, when what they really mean is just an attractive person with glasses.
>>
File: uGDN5jx.png (274 KB, 1317x2117) Image search: [Google]
uGDN5jx.png
274 KB, 1317x2117
>>28914524
>implying they don't exist at all and are akin to a mythological creature
>>
>>28914405
>>28914633
>implying op is anything but a fat hideous neet failure
>>
>>28914633
That is exactly the case.
>>
>>28914672
>neet
>failure
sure wagecuck
>>
>>28914622
Not op but I don't think it's too much to expect someone not to be fat and unhygienic. I wouldn't mind an unattractive girl if she was nice.
>>
File: image.jpg (417 KB, 602x800) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
417 KB, 602x800
>>28914405
>when he wants a Stacey with glasses
>>
>>28914672
He might not be hideous, and if he's fine with the girl being a NEET failure then it shouldn't matter that he is one himself.
>>
>>28914672
>implying be fat is a total hinderance. Read the story. I did fine.
>>
>>28914680
Yep pretty much. Creature of fiction.
>>
>>28914696

It's not that.
It's the contradiction that he wants someone with mutually exclusive qualities. If someone is a loner, it's usually because of a reason.

Peoples idea of a loner is like the ones you see on tv. All brooding and reclusive, but still looking like a movie star, and acting like a normal human being.

Shut in loners in real life aren't like the ones in movies. Yes, they are usually fat. And they are usually hideous. And unhygienic.

Like I said, OP just wants an attractive person with some "flaw" like wearing glasses or a birthmark or something.
>>
I found a socially withdrawn neet girl who wasn't fat or hideous, but she'd only withdrawn because she'd sucked so many cocks in her teenage years that she was embittered unto all mankind
>>
I'm LITERALLY forcing myself to be gay because of that.
Women are just not like men. Women are not men. Men and women cannot relate on a fundamental level.
I am not from nor have I ever been on /lgbt/ so no I'm not part of the raid. I'm just forcing myself to love dicks, and already have a crush on my male friend because of his personality.

Life can't be perfect.
>>
I'm a fat socially-withdrawn neet. I'd like a neet gf who *is* fat, since I'm into that
can't have that either, they're all either man-hating tumblr sjws, or they don't wanna just do neet things together, they want chad to come and sweep them off their feet
>>
File: RsTMt98.jpg (401 KB, 1489x2369) Image search: [Google]
RsTMt98.jpg
401 KB, 1489x2369
My girl doesnt have much of a problem doingnerd things with me. The main thing op is to get a nerdy shut in type you have yo pretty much look online. That's gow we met.
>>
>>28915066
Sorry for the typos, phoneposting
>>
Bumping this awful thread to say op is a faggot
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.