[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
depression thread - Almost escaped edition.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (53 KB, 1136x640) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
53 KB, 1136x640
> finally crack while drunk, open up to my dad about how depressed I feel
> the self hatred, hitting myself, can barely talk to people and how I basically spend all my time alone
> next day, try to blow it off as deunken rambling.
> he doesn't buy it, I start to think maybe I'll get to see a therapist and get to clarify of something is wrong with me or if I'm just a miserable faggot
> he hooks me up with tinder and I get a few matches
> "See son? No need to be down, you can get girls easy!"
> T-thanks dad

I love the guy, best dad you could ask for but he can be clueless with stuff like this. Back to /r9k/.
>>
>>28914011
>your poor excuse of a father will never be this based
>>
>realize how everyone has walked over you e.g. family the few people you meet
>any ounce of kindness is used against you
>nobody takes you seriously anymore
>i can only feel anger, a deep profound sense of rage towards myself and everyone else
>depression itself was what was killing me
>>
>>28914090
Been there familia, had a period where I got pissed at people for being nice to me at all cause it made me anxious.
>>
>>28914195
Its bad enough you become a target the moment you become miserable to everyone else. I would never wish this on anyone
>>
>tfw so far gone that any act of kindness feels fake and you feel like people are mocking you with it

A few months ago I thought I finally escaped this shithole we call depression, I haven't. It's never been this bad. Please send help
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.