[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>turn 21 in a couple months >no money at all >never
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: 1464318603466.png (37 KB, 658x662) Image search: [Google]
1464318603466.png
37 KB, 658x662
>turn 21 in a couple months
>no money at all
>never had a job
>never had a gf
>>
That's still university age. Aren't you going to university? Did you drop out? Did you ever start uni?
no gf situation becomes exponentially more hopeless when you go back home after uni and aren't be put near girls your age most days.
>>
>>28913792
dropped out ye
>>
>>28913760
Maybe, like, get a job
>>
Same story

Just put yourself around people of you want it that badly.

Try your best to find a job if you want money that bafly. Dishwasher should be easy to get into. it were my first job at 18 though

Exercise so you have enough energy to work. I did and it helped a lot. being tired during a 5+ hour shift sucks ass

Go back to school and secure a decent career then try and find you a qt in whatever field you chose.

I'm 23 and this is was my path until I quit caring about living

good luck with life op
>>
>>28914493
well, ok

i already exercise though. i just cant stand being around people, ever. thats my biggest issue
>>
>>28914625
Same here.

My last job were at the theater. it made me realize how much I hate interacting with people. on top of dealing with people I were getting hit on by underage girls. It sucks because I can't act on it.

Dishwashing was the perfect job minis the fucking flames everywhere.

keep up the exercise mang. most of us fuck up and neglect our most important tool.
>>
>>28913968
Finding a job at 19 without prior experience can be difficult
they don't want kids who did nothing for 20 years of their lives they want ones who have proven to actually try before
>>
I got my first job the month before I turned 21. Met my first gf there too.

Protip: Don't marry your first gf just because you don't think you'll ever find another one.
>>
>>28915537
Temporary service, ever heard of it?
>>
>>28915537
Lol really

So I'm fucked then?
>>
>>28913760
sounds like you failed
>>
I got my first job at 21 and one year later I have 20 grand saved up. Not too late to change.
>>
just blow your head off
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.