[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ok guys what did you do to her? Reddit can't find this
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: u6lLTFJ[1].jpg (159 KB, 900x1600) Image search: [Google]
u6lLTFJ[1].jpg
159 KB, 900x1600
Ok guys what did you do to her?

Reddit can't find this girl anywhere. Do you think she's alive?
>>
>>28913700
A young white girl missing in London means she will eventually end up in a kabeb shop.
>>
>>28913700
Really shady situation.
The brother said that she moved out of their house to Suffolk, and doesn't speak to anyone much anymore.

Whatever the fuck that means.
How can a 14 year old girl move out just like that?

Anyway, she's probably just with her boyfriend or some shit.

By the way she's fucking sexy, look at that prostitute vibe she has going on. Hoop earrings, slutty makeup and hairstyle e.t.c
>>
>>28914820
>missing in London
Oh god lol
Sex slave confirmed
Idk why brits like kids so much desu
>>
>>28913700
she looks 28
>>
Ahhh whereabouts she go missing I might live around that area?
>>
>>28913700
I'm sure she's fine, probably just sucking a long line of muslim cock like all good English girls
>>
>>28913700
she's pretty hot tbhh
how old is she?
>>
>>28915229
i think she is 14 yo
>>
>>28915268
oh damn.
still hot though, let's be honest
>>
She likely isn't in London anymore. Either way she is probably getting raped by Muhammad
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.