[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does anyone know a fast and painles suicide? Or how to get a
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: 1443047796075.gif (2 MB, 325x235) Image search: [Google]
1443047796075.gif
2 MB, 325x235
Does anyone know a fast and painles suicide? Or how to get a gun easily?
>>
overdose on heroin..
>>
>>28913652
exitbag
x
i
t
b
a
g
originale
>>
>>28913744
overdosing on pretty much any drug is not fast or painless.
>>
If american go to a gun show.
Buy a gun.
>>
keked just a little bit
>>
>Or how to get a gun easily?

Varies state by state if you're American. Unless you live in a liberal shit hole it's easy. Have to be 18 for long guns, 21 for handguns. Fill out a form there and they do a background check for criminal and drug related offensives and mental health (Only thing that really counts against you is being involuntary committed).
>>
>>28914009
Is there any easy,illegal and cheap way? Im in ny and kinda just want to end it all
>>
>>28913652
helium exitbag
buy a gun illegally
>>
File: image.jpg (56 KB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
56 KB, 480x270
>>28913783
Seconded.
Buy I will also say, I've been contemplating suicide a lot lately. Lotta debt, on probation, on schizo meds and I lost the woman I love.
I'm just going to see how tomorrow goes. I have nothing to lose.
>>
File: 1461660280607.jpg (275 KB, 1280x800) Image search: [Google]
1461660280607.jpg
275 KB, 1280x800
Love someone who doesn't love you back. You'll die every day.
>>
Getting your throat slit is fast...but not painless.
So, while it'll hurt like shit, death will envelop ou quickly
>>
>>28913862
>>28913652
>>28914009
>>28914038
>>28914234
Don't fucking buy a gun to kill yourself. You'll become a statistic of """""gun violence""""" that liberals will try to cuck us with.

Find a bridge that's at least 6 stories high and just fucking jump.
>>
>>28914477
Part of the reason why i want to end it
>>
>>28913652
shoot yourself in the head or overdose on some really good drugs. you can try slitting your wrists but it will hurt and take you hours to die.
>>
Okay I thought of a great, and painless way to kill yourself.. Carbon Monoxide poisoning.. it will be like drifting off to sleep. good luck and good night sweet prince. flights of angels sing thee to thy rest.
>>
>>28915015
Thanks. Will use this if things go bad
>>
>>28914559
This

Origamical caramel
>>
Join the YPG foreign fighters.
I saw a documentary on them. There was this fat Canadian kid and he was having the time of his life.
You might find meaning in your life, and if you don't, you can always just go out in a blaze of glory in battle.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.