[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
http://time.com/money/4350788/west- virginia-town-for-sale-1
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 5
File: 11066678.jpg (1 MB, 3072x2304) Image search: [Google]
11066678.jpg
1 MB, 3072x2304
http://time.com/money/4350788/west-virginia-town-for-sale-1-million/

Robot village when? Bidding starts at one million.
>80 houses
>Close to DC, so if you desperately need something, you can get it
>Middle of nowhere
>Super comfy
>Ex-spy base. That's pretty cool.

There has to be enough people on here who'd be able to pitch in. Imagine a town with no normies!

Picture is of the town.
>>
yeah if we all pool our money we might be able to afford the downpayment on one of those houses
>>
>>28913392
Only downside is radio silence. But that's nothing compared to a life without wage slavery.
>>
>>28913408
Afaik, it's the whole town that's for sale.
>>
I know threads about robot settlements are somewhat common, but not many actually have a place in mind and a way to get it. The farthest they get is just talking about the idea hypothetically.

The only problem is that so many people here are NEETs.
>>
>>28913443
exactly
that kinda money doesnt exist on this board
>>
>>28913392
80 single-family homes, many with carports,on lovely tree-lined streets.

A beautiful 3-story, 45,424 sf building which contains 53 small suites which can accommodate up to 105 residents, an industrial kitchen, a dining room, a laundry room, andseveral lounge areas.

A 20,000 SF public worksbuilding, with a loading dock/receiving space, maintenance offices, even a gymnasium!

A six-bay/nine sleeping room/kitchen/lounge area/classroom/control center-equipped fire station.

A lovely modern day care/youth activity center located near the residential area.

A community center, with fireplace,configured to function as a restaurant/club with a bar area.A covered picnic pavilion is adjacent.

Recreational opportunities abound with large playground, swimming and kiddie-pool with changing rooms, basketball, tennis, racquetball courts, running track, football/soccer field, baseball field and great fishing opportunities on the South Fork River!

From the listing. You could fit probably a thousand people here. If some robots pitched in, it would be close. Plus, a kick starter might work. It's a win-win. Less normies around us, and less robots aroud normies. Listing here: http://gsaauctions.gov/gsaauctions/aucdsclnk?sl=PEACH416004001
>>
>>28913573
4 people per house times 80 house plus 105: 425 people. But nothing is stopping people from building more.
>>
>>28913499
$1,000,000 / 250 anons =$4000
I can swing it, we might be able to talk them down too
>>
>>28913624
Assuming no one else bids on it.

Someone should consult a lawyer to see the legality of it, then see about a kickstarter campaign. This seems like the kind of thing that normies would love. At least the concept.
>>
>>28913666
This would be great.
>>
chad developers will build around your community, you cannot escape they will come
>>
>>28913829
But normies need phones.
>>
>robots buy town
>enact ordinances that require any female passing through to stop and service any male that flags her down
>half the town is in the "police force" that enforces the town rapes
>takes months for national guard to be called in
>Robot Town lives on in infamy for the rest of history as the Town of Rape
>>
>>28913392

>""""""""""ex"""""""""" spy base

I guarantee they have everything bugged and inconspicuous cameras everywhere
>>
>>28913392
why are they selling it?
Price seems really low, probably has some shady polluted air/ground problems they're not telling us about
>>
File: 1418746353180.png (198 KB, 550x535) Image search: [Google]
1418746353180.png
198 KB, 550x535
>Live in robot town
>Step outside
>See a few confused looking people shambling around
>A couple of others make eye contact with me and scurry back off into their houses
>Walk down to the store
>The clerk is wearing a frog mask and I can audibly hear him sobbing under the mask
>"I-I'll just have a stick of gum please"
>"GUM WAS HER FAVORITE!!!!"
>He runs off but trips over his own pants and lays on the ground full blown crying
>On the way home, it's like playing guitar hero as people cross the road to avoid walking past each other
>Get home and turn on TV
>"Robot Town voted worst town in America"
>>
File: The_Haruk.gif (1 MB, 270x480) Image search: [Google]
The_Haruk.gif
1 MB, 270x480
How many /cuteboys/ can we bring?
>>
>>28914345
I'm pretty cute desu.

>>28914281
Good point. The robots would have to look through and make sure there's nothing bugged.
>>
>>28913408
Surely we have enough saved assets.

Cash in your fucking gbp if you have to. This is bigger than tendies.
>>
>>28914229
>>28914301

this place already sounds like paradise
>>
>>28913408
Theres like 10,000 users on /r9k/
No way everyone here could raise 1million plus the additional costs of living
>>
>>28914547
There has to be more, right?

I guess ive never really thought about it.
>>
>>28914547
Even better. It would only amount to 100$/anon.
>>
Wait, the entire city is for sale?
How does that work? Isn't it public property?
>>
>>28914345
None. They're constant whoring will spread disease and cause jealousy and divisions.
>>
>>28914606
I don't really know. I think the government is still in control.

And yeah, the entire town.
>>
>>28913392
Shame that no one's really doing anything. I think this could really be something.
>>
Are we willing for this to be MGTOW?
If so there is a large sum of money already earmarked for such a project.
>>
File: jana-brike02.jpg (217 KB, 1000x758) Image search: [Google]
jana-brike02.jpg
217 KB, 1000x758
>>28917057
i am amazed that MGTOW cannot even give away money on /r9k/
What a bunch of idiots we are
I give up
>>
>1 million
The bids are going to bring this place up to at least 15 million if not more. Keep dreaming guys.
>>
Yeah, I am figuring it will end up going up by a large margin. I could actually afford to get it, but you know, actually turning it into anything useful is a different story all together. If you can get enough people to shill up the 4k, maybe. Even then, government property is a dammed nightmare to buy, especially a place like this. I doubt it will stay at zero bids.
>>
>a whole town with no one qualified to maintain it
what could go wrong
>>
>>28918540
well with the NEETS composing operas, fucking wagecucks gfs and generally being superior, im sure it'd be fine....
>>
>>28918514
>I could actually afford to get it
hi, can you send a few thousand my way
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.