[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
FUCKING KILL YOURSELVES YOU MENTALLY ILL FAGGOTS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.png (130 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.png
130 KB, 500x500
FUCKING KILL YOURSELVES YOU MENTALLY ILL FAGGOTS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
lead by example froggy
>>
Why are people all of the sudden getting so triggered by trannies?
>>
>>28913498
>all of a sudden
Get back to your fag board and stay there.
>>
>>28913522
I've never been on /lgbt/ or ever given a thought to the lgbt community. I don't care.

Why do you though? I assume you're straight, so why are you wasting your mental energy on something as silly as getting angry over trannies? There are a lot of worse injustices in the world than a small subset of people getting surgery and taking hormones.

C'mon man, use your energy on something useful.
>>
>>28913498
The funny thing is, most trannies are untriggerable. They either grow a rhino's skin, or kill themselves. A bant to bodyweight ratio of 10%.
>>
>>28913498
I didn't see OP mentioning trannies in his post. You must have recognized yourself in it.
>>
>>28913722
Nah, it's cuz people on /pol/ get a kick out of calling them mentally ill.
>>
>>28913657
You know, I'm not triggered by the fact trannies, gays and other people like that exist. They are free to do whatever they want. In their goddamn bedrooms. I'm triggered when they act entitled and shove their orientation or kinks down people's throats. Before you ask, I don't like straight people doing more intimate or plain indecent things in public either.
>>
testing tripcode senpaitachi
>>
>>28913782
i shiggy diggy diddy
>>
>>28913276
you're at the wrong board friendo
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.