[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Barely even a man.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4
File: Anime sad reaction.jpg (55 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Anime sad reaction.jpg
55 KB, 1280x720
Anyone here ever feel inferior to other men?
>short
>skinny, so I don't have the sheer body mass to make up for my short stature
>attractive enough, but not a lady killer or anything
>fail at everything I do
>socially anxious
>fear that no one will ever take me seriously physically (due to my height and the fact that I was born prematurely, and therefore have small hands.)

I can't even get angry at the world or anyone due to my height and lack of physical strength. I'm not even really a man, because I lack strength, both physically and mentally.

Jesus, what can I do to escape this? It hurts so much, /r9k/.
>>
How tall are you? Go gay fampi
>>
there is always death
alternatively you can embrace being a hikikomori and mooch off your parents for as long as possible
>>
>>28912964
Estimately 5'6" or 5'7". I live in Western Europe, so it's not so bad as if I lived in the U.S. or Northern Europe.

I just feel like a failure and less than a man due to these factors. I can't physically intimidate anyone.

Maybe the manlet meme has just really gotten to me on a psychological level.
>>
Bump. This is totally original.
>>
I just feel like I can't be seen in a sexual manner. I'm pretty sure I'm ugly and weak.
>>
>>28913454
I'm seeing you in a sexual manner right now, I just don't think it's the way you want to be seen.
>>
You're not too hopeless.

You need confidence
And maybe some muscle to feel stronger and mor masculine
You can do it!

I'm 5'7 too, so fuck you you're fine
If you have an OK face, you'll be ok
>>
>>28912945
OP, focus on fixing the things you can and try not to fret about those you can't. Your social anxiety is holding you back more than your height ever will, I guarantee it.
>>
>no sense of fear
>unusually high pain tolerance
>scars all over my face and body because of points one and two
>shredded as fuark
>intimidating to basically everyone without trying to
it's not as good as it sounds, you need to put in effort to convince people that you're not going to kill them

It's still pretty excellent though, I scared off some muggers once just by being me.

women get freaked out when I try to talk to them, but whenever I get past that point they usually confess that they feel very safe when I'm around

I also tend to get pulled aside at checkpoints and border crossings

>>28912945
>>28913062
being tall isn't that necessary. I'm taller than you but only by a little bit.

being skinny is lame though. lift and eat, it works on everyone. whenever I see weak skinny men I wonder why they choose to be like that. how can anyone be happy with a crippled body like that? it's like driving with the parking brake on.

try not to be a retard, nobody is intimidated by retards

Yes, you are letting the manlet meme get to you.
>>
>>28914001
Jesus, you sound like a war veteran.

What good is a man with muscle if he hasn't got the height to support it. I don't even want a lot of muscle. I just want height. I constantly find myself seeing how tall I am in comparison to everyone I walk past. Then I feel bad when I don't meet their height. It's a vicious cycle. I'm thinking of going to a counsellor. My mother smoked while pregnant with me, so that most likely contributed to it.
>>
>>28913996 CHANCE FOR YOUR REVENGE>>28912945
>>
>>28914151

This. My mom didn't smoke but back when she was pregnant with me smoking wasn't forbidden inside so I got fucked anyway..
>>
>>28912945
Be an intellectual. That shit can be fun and you'll meet people that measure a person beyond their looks.
>>
>I'm a weak faggot and I feel insecure because of it
>what can I do to escape this

This has to be bait. Lift weights you gypsy fuck.
>>
>>28914344
>hey anon, just lift weights, bro! That'll make you taller and remove your incredibly low self-esteem, and remove the side effects of your premature birth :)

Don't kid yourself. There's a reason you're on /r9k/ too, buddy.
>>
File: pepespooky.jpg (45 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
pepespooky.jpg
45 KB, 800x600
Who here /not gay/ but have feminine tendencies and mannerisms?
>>
>>28914001
>>28914344
My lifts have been the same for 9+ years, so I don't think I can genetically gain strength.

I started exercising/lifting/running when I was 23, now I'm 32. Like for example my bench stayed at 1 plate and never moved higher. The only the I got better at is running long distances.

It doesn't make me stop going to the gym though.
>>
>>28914532
Same. I started 9 months ago and I went from twig to average quickly but stopped growing after that.
>>
File: Kill me.gif (980 KB, 305x320) Image search: [Google]
Kill me.gif
980 KB, 305x320
>>28912945
>5'3"
>High voice
>Can't grow facial hair
>social phobia
>underweight
>Cry easily if bullied
>autism
>Average looking

I am a subhuman.
>>
Hello, is there anyone here who could help me with my problem?

I am terrible at being self disciplined and motivated enough to go to the gym 4-5 times a week, as well as eating clean.

I normally do it for about a week, and then relapse and gorge on bad food.

Does anyone have any tips on how to be consistent and more self disciplined in terms of my body?
>>
>>28914617
>5'3"
Why aren't you taking hormones? You'll never seen as a man anyway. At worst you'll be a kinda ugly woman which is still better imo
Actually, you don't even have to. You could find yourself a gay daddy, they like cute boys
>>
>>28914794
>Why aren't you taking hormones
Fuck off faggot, I'm not gay
>>
>>28914532
GOMAD and insane amounts of calories. Seriously. And if you're not pushing the amount you can lift, of course your lifts won't ever change.
>>
>>28912945
Why not go full trap and flaunt your boi pussy. Who knows, you may even find a dom dyke if you want pussy
>>
>>28914986
I would eat like 3k calories daily and I still couldn't lift more than normal no matter how hard I tried.

I'm a guy and I have a small body frame with arms/hands smaller than most female's arms/hands if that matters. Friends have told me that I need steroids but I never tried them.
>>
File: Swedish.png (830 KB, 667x648) Image search: [Google]
Swedish.png
830 KB, 667x648
>>28912945
I look like a black acnekun so you can always have it worse.
https://youtube.com/watch?v=mJ36huw50yM
>>
>>28915047
fucking kill yourself... so tired of you faggots
>>
>>28915209
I'm still waiting for him to go tranny mode and get a black or muslim boyfriend.
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.