[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Need to blow some steam. >upload a photo from a surf session
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 2
File: hqdefault.jpg (13 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
13 KB, 480x360
Need to blow some steam.
>upload a photo from a surf session with friends
>suddenly every female I exchanged words with in the last year comments on it
>hate them all except one girl who I haven't talked to since high school
>"anon you surf? We should go together sometime"
>a month later I take her with me
>most fun I had in some time now, we talked a lot, had good fun
>sea was stormy, got pretty deep and her leash snapped and the board washed to shore
>"I'm drowning!"
>suddenly become THE HOFF, throw my board to her so she can grab onto it, help her swim to shore, took us about 15 minutes of swimming
>keeps telling me non-stop about how I saved her
>surfed for about 2 hours more, she was smiling non-stop, complimenting me every chance she got about the most little things
>talked about how fun it was, how were gonna do it again
>after a week, I ask if she wants to go again
>"sure, yeah"
>decide we should go on Saturday morning
>friday evening, I send her a massage asking her what time is good for her
>no response
>saturday morning, send her another massage
>no response
>go anyway with friends
>4pm, "Sorry drank a little yesterday"
>wrote "I realised you weren't coming when you didn't answer, went with some friends anyway"
>no response

I honestly don't give a shit about women anymore, I wasn't even trying to hit on her, yet I got stood up and blown off.
Did I do something wrong? I just wanted a friend to surf with.
>>
>>28912768
Honestly, no idea dude...
>>
>>28912768
Women are the worst at responding to messages/txts. It's not even a personal thing, 99% of them are just total shit at it.
>>
Dont worry about it she probably drank too much and forgot its no big. If it happens frequently though that may be a problem. Dont look too much into 1 incident
>>
I think you just took it too personal.
normies drink on Friday nights and often overestimate themselves (hence the message at 4pm).
or you're just righy. seems a bit autistic to jump to conclusions right now.
>>
>>28912768
>>friday evening, I send her a massage asking her what time is good for her
>>no response
>>saturday morning, send her another massage
>>no response
>>go anyway with friends
>>4pm, "Sorry drank a little yesterday"
>>wrote "I realised you weren't coming when you didn't answer, went with some friends anyway"
>>no response
That's where you fucked up, dumbass. She's not the one at fault; you are. You should have waited
>>
>>28913041
I'm posting on 4chan, of coarse I'm autistic
>>
This is now the /blowing steam/ thread

I kinda overreacted (i atleast think so but im not sure) because my brothers friend who lives with us now and my brother were being cunts to me once too much (imo atleast), so i first deleted them on every single social media i have and blocked them on some, but i made sure to comment "lol" on my brothers former profile pic beforehand (which is a picure he took with his now exgf, they wanted to marry in two months so she can come here but she broke up with him a few days ago and chickened out) to fuck with him.

Then i went and nailed a piece of paper into the door of my brothers friend on which i have written "fuck off or die" in red color over and over again.

I got a message from my brother saying something along the lines that i have succeeded and that he now wants to kill himself again and is crying, but i didnt really read it because i just wanted to block him and delete the chat.

My brothers friend tried to talk to me but i just told him to fuck off.

Wat do now? Backpedal or embrace being the absolute madman? I took alot of shit this past year and i dont want to take it anymore.
>>
>>28913007
Which is funny because they're on their phones 99% of the time
>>
>>28913071
Why would I wait until 4 when we said "Saturday morning"
>>
>>28912768
Im >>28913090
And i have to say that showing her that you still had fun with friends without her was good, but you told her about in a passive aggressive way, now she has a reason to be offended by you and can play the victim card.

She probably really forgot about it or didn't plan on drinking so much and didn't want to look like a hungover wreck when meeting you, so she didn't come.
>>
>>28913090
Backpedal man.... He's your brother
>>
>after a week, I ask if she wants to go again
>"sure, yeah"
>decide we should go on Saturday morning
>friday evening, I send her a massage asking her what time is good for her
>no response
>saturday morning, send her another massage
>no response
>go anyway with friends
>4pm, "Sorry drank a little yesterday"

That isn't what being "stood up" means at all.

That just sounds like she, maybe, didn't see your messages?

If she's as much of a stacy as you imply then surely you must have expected her to be indisposed on a friday/saturday when you only tell her of your plans at the last minute?

The fact that you take this so personally even after having clear interest shown in you and even going as far as saying
>I honestly don't give a shit about women anymore
makes it pretty obvious that you're not exactly the "having friends" type anyway
>>
>>28913007
>>28913111
And it's extra funny because women get annoyed and quickly turn hostile when you don't answer texts immediately. Fucking hypocritical cunts.
>>
>>28912768

done goofd
>>
>>28913071
You're an idiot OP did the right thing. They had already planned a week before to go Saturday morning and after he tried texting her Friday evening and Saturday morning with no response you're saying he should just wait around for her? That's the dumbest shit I ever heard. For OP to wait around for her she should have AT LEAST said something Friday night like "I'm out drinking with some friends tonight don't know if tomorrow morning will work" or some shit but texting at 4pm saying she was drinking and expecting him to say "it's cool I didn't go but we can go tomorrow morning" is just selfish. I swear women are such self centered whores it's unbelievable
>>
>>28913171
I may have been passive aggressive, but I did get mad and that should be understandable.
And backpedal, backpedal hard, a life is worth more then your dignity
>>
>>28913200
Well.. She's not really a stacie.
Plus I was also drinking on Friday, but I made a commitment
And the "don't give a shit about women"
She just nurtured the image I have of women, most women do act a certain way
>>
>>28913245
Thanks man at least someone understands, I texted Friday EVENING, not night
>>
>>28913246
>>28913184
Im pretty sure that he is not gonna kill himself.

But you are right im going to apologize to my brother tomorrow.

However im gonna keep being a cunt to that little bastard friend of his.
>>
>>28913469
The friend can go to hell, but blood is thick
>>
>>28913007
This.
I've had so many girls respond back with nothing but "haha" that I think they just don't realize how shitty that is. Even girls who were totally interested in me do it. i don't understand.
>>
>I realized you weren't coming when you didn't answer, went with some friends anyway
This sounds too hostile.
Send her another message saying that you should hang out again.
>>
>>28913090
AB
SO
LUTE
MADMAN
to be original
>>
>>28913576
I dunno, I am kinda at loss here.
Two unanswered massages, sending another one is like sending "plz respond"
Fuck it, she did something wrong, she initiate the next move
>>
>>28913858
the last message you sent doesn't warrant a response because it passive-aggressively puts the blame on her

leave it at that and she is sure to never message you again

a simple message suggesting to hang out again, as the other guy said, is your best option here
>>
>>28913858
you're assuming she is thinking the same things as you are
she's not
>>
>>28914005
>>28913979
I just feel like I'll go full beta if I ask her to hang out again.
Plus I made it out to be much more passive aggressive then it was
>>
>>28914067
What did you send exactly?
If you don't want to sound beta just wait a week and ask her again. If you wait for her to message first you're going to be waiting a long time.
>>
>>28914067
up2u m80

if u want to hang out again you gotta initiate, just don't say it straight away and ur good

if not then why post the thread
>>
>>28913245
>>28913395

Nope.

She's wrong in the sense that all she had to do was text a reply to say she probably wasn't going to make it, but you fucked up hard with your passive aggressive response, especially the "I had fun with my friends anyway" part, which was totally lame.

The problem here is you naive idiots thing people are going to follow some autists code of logic, reason and politeness, which always backfires on you.
>>
>>28913858

Don't text her again. You're totally right with the 'plz respond' call.

If you never hear from her again, you dodged a bullet.
>>
>>28912768
nah you didn't do anything wrong, women are just finicky like that; you held her attention enough for that day, but with all the options at their disposal and all the shit they do every single day, you became a tiny blip on her radar.

what you should have done was ravished her that day/night OR, most importantly, not been friends with a woman because they're shitty at being friends with people who aren't other women/guys they want fucking them.
>>
>>28914093
>>28914095
>>28914101
The exact thing I said is the same, it's just a bit different in my language, I didn't say "fuck off. I had fun without you" I just named the people i've gone with.
I won't wait for her, but waves don't come every day. I'll call her next time I'll go surfing
>>
>>28914127
>dodged a bullet
I wasn't trying to get with her, I'm leaving the country in 3 months
>>
>>28913007
>>28913111
>>28913232
>>28913554
THESE

FUCK TEXTING WOMEN
U
C
K

T
H
E
M
>>
Fuck it, women are trash
>>
OP going to sleep, thread can rip
Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.