[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Any other robots play free cities? How much of a sick fuck are
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4
File: 1438200400622.gif (25 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
1438200400622.gif
25 KB, 320x240
Any other robots play free cities? How much of a sick fuck are you?

Personally I make a point of being as misogynistic as possible, my arcology only makes money off of fuckcow dairy products, I lobotomize all of my slaves and hook them up to industrial milkers immediately with a few exceptions. I throw all of the members of the daughters of liberty in the glory hole arcade and don't mindbreak them first so they can be broken by an endless chain of cocks and electroshock torture. I love the new feature that lets you turn the completely ruined ones into biological sex dolls.

I fill my club with stupid women who love humiliation and cover them with degrading tattoos and have a few amputees in there too. I don't bother with building a brothel, paying for sex is beta as fuck and shouldn't be encouraged in my arcology.

My 'lead' slaves are all are masculine and I don't do sex events with them, body guard is trained in pit fights with the random sluts the recruiter finds for me. He rapes them then executes them. I usually give my head 'girl' an amputee fucktoy pet.

The servant's quarters are full of mediocre sluts that I didn't bother to turn into cows or fucksluts in the club. Instead they carefully work trying not to raise my ire, because I make sure at least one slave a week dies in a pit fight and these ones are the least valuable.

The only undamaged females I keep are in my harem, and most of them are carefully selected from only the most intelligent, youngest and most obedient stock. I keep them constantly pregnant.
>>
http://www.tfgamessite.com/index.php?module=viewgame&id=751

seriously why do I never see robots talking about this, this game is basically Elliot Rodgers' utopian vision of sex in the future.
>>
This sounds great
Link pls?
>>
>>28912774
Okay, what the fuck? This is a text-only game built with Twine and the author even fucking exports it as HTML, but I have to download instead of playing it online?
>>
>>28912930
I think you can online play from his blog maybe, but it's a safe download. It's pretty much the best twine game I've played.

Text only is actually a good thing because pictures attract furfags. Just look at what happened to CoC when sprites were added. TiTS is basically a normie magnet it has so many pictures.
>>
playing now, this game is 10/10 for the customization options alone
>>
File: 1441729879962.jpg (50 KB, 710x500) Image search: [Google]
1441729879962.jpg
50 KB, 710x500
>>28912572
>Not being a futa milf mistress.
>Not having a strong motherly russian futa headgirl called Balalaika.
>Not having a fully upgraded dairy where you find young boys and turn them into slut cows after modifying their bodies to be able to bear children and produce loads of milk.
>Not allowing them to recruit their mothers so I can turn then into gyaru prostitutes and send them to my milf brothel.

Amateurs, all of you.
>>
Man I fucking love that game. I always start with qt dickgirl mother and daughter to use as head girl and concubine and then proceed to construct a horrifying industrial dairy where I put any slave that isn't bought from a school or a special order
>>
>>28912572
>hey this sounds good
>text based game

No thanks. Shill elsewhere.
>>
>>28913996 JOIN OUR CAUSE HAVE FUN AND TAKE ALL THE BOOTY YOU WANT
>>
I play as a supreme paternalism waifufag who treats all my slaves extremely kindly. it's a great fantasy because I know the only way I would get women to ever love me is through stockholm syndrome
>>
finally get to have the amazonian cowtits waifu that I always wanted
>>
is it possible to have boys in one's harem?
>>
Stop promoting your shit tier game on 4chan or I'll destroy you.
>>
it's great but it needs more end-game content
>>
>>28915490
yes

el posto originalo
>>
>>28913738
I'm still annoyed that FCdev has a strict no-on-screen child slavery rule. I'd like to keep the slaves I breed. He's also got a strict no magic/technomagic rule so you can't do something like an ageifying machine that zaps them up to like 16 or something either, which would be the most reasonable workaround.

>>28914262
Normie casual detected.

>>28915490
All slaves have female pronouns but you can customize slaves however you want, you can have nothing but shota/bara slaves if you want to build a fag arcology.

>>28915520
I'm not FCdev, he trips on /d/ pretty frequently.
>>
File: what3.jpg (66 KB, 339x589) Image search: [Google]
what3.jpg
66 KB, 339x589
>>28912572
>free cities
>a game focused around slave girls
>>
>>28916686
The name is in reference to the fact that you're controlling an autonomous arcology which may or may not be a libertarian dystopia in a future full of significantly worse than libertarian dystopia dystopias.
>>
>>28916686
you are free to the extent that you have the power to protect your freedom

>>28916556
if you're good at twine you can just mod children in, it's not like he keeps it closed source
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.