[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who here /recovering extrovert/? In light of recent events,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: e45.jpg (56 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
e45.jpg
56 KB, 633x758
Who here /recovering extrovert/?

In light of recent events, I'm done. No longer will I be an introvert. I'm going to drop the silent, shy, and quiet act, and start speaking my mind. I don't care what people think, I'll do what I need to get what I want. It would be a shame to let my personality be confined to online interaction, so it's time to get out there and show everyone what I can do.

I'll reap the fruit of my labors, and prove to myself that change was necessary.

>just b urself

You're right, that's what I'm going to do. I'm not some soft-spoken autist, I'm a fresh and ready guy. Not only will I be helping myself, but I'll be helping everyone around me, for this is all for the better. I'll still hold my right vs wrong complex, but if something needs to be said? It's going to be said.

And no one's going to stop me.
>>
Go out and win anon
>>
>>28912255
whatever you do doesnt matter
void wins
>>
>fresh and ready guy

Best of luck to you.
>>
>>28912284
>>28912524
>>28912540
I strongly advise you all to do the same. When I get results, I'll share it with everyone else.
>>
ye senpai did the exact same thing. great resullts, went from being wizard (although a happy 1) to talking with girls/being social chad in about half a year
>>
>>28912255
Be sure to post results. You could be the revolutionary that we need. Good luck.
>>
>>28912870
Looking forward to it. What made you open your eyes? For me it was when I reached a climax of seeing how badly this attitude has damaged me and how much it would negatively influence my life.

>>28912898
Thanks man.

Honestly I was just tired of how everything kept fucking up, and realized.. it's not everyone else. It's me. Overcoming that truth is one of the many components of improving myself, and I'm going to stick to it as long as possible.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.