[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Should i get back into Warhammering? its a little bit of money,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: 5579-12506-thickbox.jpg (101 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
5579-12506-thickbox.jpg
101 KB, 600x600
Should i get back into Warhammering?
its a little bit of money, but its a great relaxation and creative outlet
do you warhammer /r9k/?
>>
>>28912083
I used to have that box of spooksters when I used to collect Warhammer
>>
>new warhammer vidya
>NO NEW WORLD AS USUAL
>NO LIZARD MEN

FUCK YOU SEGA/GW PANDER TO MY TASTES!
>>
>>28912083
I used to 40k, definitely good fun to build and paint.

Shit's damn expensive though.
>>
>>28912154
yeah i made some spess marin like 6 years ago
i kinda put it out of my mind in favor of the games
>>
File: 0PuffPuffPass.png (193 KB, 342x359) Image search: [Google]
0PuffPuffPass.png
193 KB, 342x359
>>28912083
Yeah I only got into WH:F because I enjoyed the painting and building aspect of it, It's a really good creative outlet. I currently have around 1750ish points of Vampire Counts. Tfw Blood Knights are almost $100 for 5 models, been proxing them with Chaos Knights. Why does Games Workshop have to be such kikes. I just want to have fun with the actual models.
>>
>>28913154
i know that feel
being a youngun' i was looking at the cool space marines and being like "I want that Dreadnaught! its soo cool!"
"Wait, its how much money? For one guy?"
>>
Only if you have a group of people to play with, or just want to paint and collect.

I think the new warhammer fantasy rules have basically raped the game.

I think about getting back in to it all the time but its really expensive and I would never be able to play
>>
>not playing X-wing

It's outselling Warhams desu, is cheap and super simple to play
>>
>>28913464
yeah but you dont make them yourself
>>
>>28913478

True that, though you could smash them together and make uglies
>>
Is Age of Sigmar any good?
>>
>>28913637
now theres a thought
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.