[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>be a virgin >legit never done anything sexual with anyone
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4
File: heart scleras.png (374 KB, 805x667) Image search: [Google]
heart scleras.png
374 KB, 805x667
>be a virgin
>legit never done anything sexual with anyone ever
>legit a little scared of doing sexual things with others, in general, out of inexperience

>tfw actually really loose in the butt now from playing with myself all the time

I fear that my first time with an actual human being, it'll be terrible because my butt's already agape from the toys I use. Is that valid? I'm not a slut, I just love my own hands. But, y'know, all of my hands, like, the whole fist...!
>>
What a little boy slut you are.
>>
I messed around with a guy once in my life, never did anything anal though

I'm starting to fall down a similar slope though OP - I spent a good hour and a half anally masturbating in front of a mirror after I shaved my gentials and ass for the first time in weeks the day before - felt fucking good, man. I can only get 3 fingers in max at the minute but I reckon I'm gonna build my way up to an entire first soon enough.

A boyfriend would be more preferable, though...

LONDON?
O
N
D
O
N
?
>>
>>28911885
>LONDON?
does anyone on 4chan actually live in london to support this meme
>>
>>28912015
I use it meme-ingly because no one knows what the fuck Leeds is - but I am like, 2 hours away from London on the train
>>
>>28911827
Admittedly, I did meet up with an OLDER MAN from THE INTERNET a while back. Nothing came of it, but still.
>>
>>28911800
Kill yourself you brainwashed faggot.
>>
>>28912217
Brainwashed how? Into what?
>>
>>28911827
Can you be a slut without fucking anyone?
>>
>>28912015
Like 80% of European posters live in the UK.
>>
>have someone online I talk really lewd to
>consider asking if they want to meet up
>the idea of another human looking at my naked doughy physique and ugly penis makes me literally shudder and feel nauseous

How the fuck do I fix this
>>
>>28912494
I guess that makes sense, what with language barriers and all.
>>
File: 1356984145245.jpg (6 KB, 184x184) Image search: [Google]
1356984145245.jpg
6 KB, 184x184
>>28911800

>Whole fist

But...why?
>>
>>28912602
It's fun!
I want a longer set of toys, though. Girth is fun, but length is what really makes me cum.
>>
>>28912558
take up swimming and lose some weight
>>
>>28912602
Because faggots are mentally ill degenerates.

>You have been muted for 8 seconds because your comment was not original
Oh how true.
>>
>>28913008
You're free to believe that all you want, but what does it have to do with brainwashing? Mental illness implies that it's innate or otherwise from within the person suffering that illness; brainwashing is an aggressive act that someone else does to you.
>>
How many dragon dildos can you fit in you at once, OP?
>>
>>28911800
Same, except for the butt play part. I probably don't have to worry about it since I'll never have sex because I'd rather just play video games instead. Feels neutral, man.
>>
>>28911800
are you a heterosexual male? or are you are a girl?
>>
File: sadketchup.jpg (9 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
sadketchup.jpg
9 KB, 200x200
>>28911800
i hope those eevees are innocent anon.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.