[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
hes right white boys i hope for your sake you never say any
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
hes right white boys

i hope for your sake you never say any of that racist shit in real life
>>
I have no fucking idea what that nigger was trying to articulate. Can someone translate?
>>
>>28911702
he's right about what, exactly? that's not a coherent use of language, it's just nigger gorilla babble.
>>
>>28911737
>>28911755
white boys got the stinging ass itt
>>
>>28911702

>DEMY WHYTEE GAT 2 UNDASTAND DAT WEN BOTH BE IS LIKE WEN U KNOW AN DEN U GET WIT BCUZ DAMN MUNEY NIGGA
>>
>>28911702
Bidda be dat mufuggen
>>
>>28911737
>>28911780
Hes clearly saying that even a physically incompetent black is capable of kicking ass when they chimp out from being called a nigger. Why couldn't you figure that out.
>>
>>28911755
>>28911737
I guess metaphoris and niggerspeak don't mix well. What he said is that saying racist shits to balck folks is like giving them a rpg buff that makes them stronger and angrier
>>
>>28911773
I think you are saying we were butthurt, yes? No, not really. I just couldn't understand the massacre of the english language that was op's image.
>>
>>28911822
I dont speak Ebonics famlam
>>
Is he saying black people are more aggressive, strong, fast, and tough because of racist stuff?
>>
>>28911822
Shut the fuck up faggot, don't try and make it seem like it was in any way clear. It's not abnormal to misunderstand niggerspeak.
>>
>>28911822
>>28911824
so then nignogs actually view chimping out as self-improvement
>>
>>28911702
I'm not even racist, but I'm pissed off at all that hate towards white straight Christian people I'm seeing around me. Where is the equality some faggots speak of? It's just shitting on other victim than before.
>>
>>28911780
t0p k3k xD
>>
>>28911921
Well, yea I guess
>>
File: 1463258587138.jpg (39 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
1463258587138.jpg
39 KB, 480x480
>>28911702
Should I be scared?
>>
I feel like I'm reading a horrible /pol/ thread. Why? You fucking faggots why? Why do you feel the need to respond to this terrible bait? Are you retarded?
>>
what fucking forum is this? thats fake right? its like a black tumblr
>>
>>28912023
Cuckold detected. If seeing this makes you so immensely butthurt I'd suggest going back to r*ddit. There, you can proudly announce your cuckmanship, and get plenty of upvotes from fellow spineless nu-males. Have fun!
>>
Anyone else white and go on the coli and not get offended at all, /pol/ is equally as bad the other way around so doesn't really phase me
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.