[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Getting your mother pregnant
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3
File: son fucker.jpg (162 KB, 634x799) Image search: [Google]
son fucker.jpg
162 KB, 634x799
Ok robots, own up, how many of you want this to happen?
>>
I don't, but I'm pretty sure my mom does. She gets insanely jealous every time a girl shows interest in me and she hated every girlfriend I ever had. I'm so glad to be out from under her and I can't wait to show her the qt Russian girl I'm currently dating.
>>
>>28911728
That sounds really really weird. You should kill her.
>>
>>28911759

I seriously considered it when I was growing up because of the constant nagging and bitching and her being impossible to please. Now that I'm on my own and half of America away, there's not really anything to be gained by doing so. I can just ignore her calls.
>>
>>28911834
>>28911834
Greentext some examples senpai

im originally orignal
>>
>>28911930

>Went to college in my own hometown
>Lived in the dorms because reasons
>gf in college stayed in town with me for spring break once so I could introduce her to my parents
>Sister is not home
>Mom tells me she doesn't want her sleeping in the same room as me and prepares my sister's bed for my gf
>I say you can prepare all you want but she's sleeping with me
>First night, gf sleeps in my room with me (no sex)
>Mom bitches at both of us for it
>Leave with girlfriend and go back to my dorm
>Spend the rest of the week fucking as loud as we want because it's spring break so there is literally nobody else there
>>
File: IMG_20150616_214648.jpg (97 KB, 540x960) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20150616_214648.jpg
97 KB, 540x960
>>28911759
Typical white boi logic
>>
>>28911728
FUCK OFF NORMALFAG

WHY AM I THE ONLY ONE SAYING THIS? I FUCKING HATE THIS BOARD.
>>
>>28913935
Welcome to the NEW /r9k/! We have more normies than ever!
>>
File: 1442664199975.png (183 KB, 370x359) Image search: [Google]
1442664199975.png
183 KB, 370x359
>>28911658
I'm suspicious my mom and younger Chad brother are up to something...
Probably just my overactive imagination though.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.