[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Let's do an AMA > I'm black > I'm not bebe
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 6
File: 1463866627165.png (337 KB, 848x429) Image search: [Google]
1463866627165.png
337 KB, 848x429
Let's do an AMA
> I'm black
> I'm not bebe
Ask me all those burning questions.
>>
what are your thoughts on jazz music?
>>
>>28911396
I don't listen to it desu, but it'd probably be nice during long drives.
>>
>>28911373
Are you wearing pants ?
>>
>>28911373
what's it like to rape a white woman?
what's it like to struggle with math?
when you're robbing a liquor store, do you totally forget about the police because your underdeveloped brain can't handle two thoughts at once, or do you simply think that your stronger than they are because your overdeveloped testosterone rage convinces you that you are superhuman?
how are you going to deal with being chased by a lynch mob when the race war comes?
>>
>>28911373
Damn rubies are stupid. Cute, but stupid.
>>
File: IMG_0007.jpg (605 KB, 2269x3340) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0007.jpg
605 KB, 2269x3340
are you pic related or similar?
>>
>>28911444
No. Nice trips familia.

>>28911455
> I'm not a man
> terrible, my sister is exceptional at it though
> I like the police and they like me
> Save it for the Mexicans bruh

>>28911477
Even Garnet, it's worse because Ruby is dumb and thirsty.
>>
>>28911373
would you date a white boy?
>>
>>28911558
i'm not OP but i'm black and I would
>>
>>28911522
Yeah, but Garnet makes up for it by being spunky. She's still no peridot though.
>>
>>28911522
>save it for the Mexicans
But black people are the worst people on earth
>>
>>28911589
>being gay
Gross.
>>
>>28911648
;__;

sadblox
>>
>>28911558
Yeah, but I'm starting to think it'd be more trouble than its worth, because I don't see any white guy thinking we're equal or that my family is good enough. I'm not interested in going out of my way to prove anything though.

>>28911598
Garnet is probably better than Ruby and Saphy only because I'm tired of hearing I'M SO IN LOVE WITH MY LOLI GF everytime they're separated. The flirting was cute in Hit the Diamond though.

Anyway, Peridot is funniest gem, Lapis a qt, Amethyst a shit.

>>28911630
Trump thinks otherwise. #buildthewall2016
>>
>>28911396
Please let this not be a "black people are cooler to me if they listen to jazz" episode.
>>
File: 1463748009311.jpg (70 KB, 582x504) Image search: [Google]
1463748009311.jpg
70 KB, 582x504
BEBE I'm a qt asian guy, pls answer!

>tfw no BEBE gf
>>
>>28911698
> Trump thinks otherwise. #buildthewall2016
#shipniggersbacktoafrica. Honestly Mexicans aren't great but cmon, what business does a nigger have looking down on anyone when you have the highest crime rate and lowest iqs.
>>
>>28911770
> implying spics aren't fleeing the country because they're tired of the daily cartel wars and decapitations
kek, don't you have some oranges to pick? next question
>>
>>28911840
Wait so are you disregarding that blacks are the worst people on earth? That's kind of silly. That's like a 800lb woman looking at a 600lb woman and calling the skinnier woman fat. Blacks and Mexicans both suck but black are definitely the worst. I just think it's a bit hypocritical. I hate both of you but how can you possibly look down on anyone?
>>
>>28911948
> trying to backtrack and act like you aren't a wetback
> mexicans being in charge of rusing anyone
MEXXIES GET THE FUCK OUT
REEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>28912012
Buddy when did I say I was a Mexican? Im not even trying to defend them, I just think it's odd that someone who is indisputably the bottom of barrel can look down on anyone. It really doesn't make any sense. I'm just trying to understand your love of reasoning, care to explain?
>>
>>28912144
Line of reasoning*
>>
> Do you have a roastie
> Are you a sjw
> Do you hate cis white males
>>
>>28911948
not OP but I've seen my fair share of amren shit and watch libertarian realist videos sometimes and I can accept that there is literally nothing I can do to change any of that so I don't get very worked up about it. natural selection made my kind suited for the conditions we faced in africa, so what should I do? feel guilty about that? I could but it's not like doing that would double our IQs.
>>
>>28912256
I guess, but like, do you consider yourself separate from the black community?
>>
>>28912233
> No
> Yes, but not for every social justice issue
> No more than I hate most men, white gays are complete shit though lbr
>>
File: bfgfapplication6.jpg (949 KB, 2967x1232) Image search: [Google]
bfgfapplication6.jpg
949 KB, 2967x1232
>>28911373
Have you ever been on a train?

Would you a samson?
>>
>>28911373
Why are black women so undesirable?
>>
>>28912256
>libertarian realist
alt right hates libertarians nigga
They see capitalism as an enabler of multiculturalism. Makes sense given that most mass migrations had something to do with wealthy businessmen(slavery, great migration to the north, illegal immigration today, even some shit in Japan)
>>
>>28912446
Who gives a shit about what the alt right thinks!
>>
File: 60988467.jpg (170 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
60988467.jpg
170 KB, 500x375
>>28912390
A few decades of intense memeing. Even though everyone else a shit too, their race has the sense to vehemently deny how shit their men and women are in public, unlike our men who encourage everyone to laugh at us and tell us we're trash.

I'm not talking about r9k, I mean in normie culture. If other men started a meme about their women, it'd be that she talks a lot or spends a lot of money not
> only good for poppin dat pussy
> nutting in her and running out on the baby
> is dark skinned, and therefore likely a man
See where I'm coming from?
>>
Why do you think people care?
You're like 14% of the US demographic so why would anyone care?
A literal 'I'm a robot AMA' would be a more unique perspective.

Even on this board. Yes. I said it. You're all fucking normies.
>>
>>28912677
So you don't think black women are physically unappealing and have bad attitudes? That its just memes? Tbh the first step to improvement is admitting you have a problem.
>>
>>28912745
> lips
> hips
> ass
is what black girls are known for and is the opposite of unfeminine. I don't believe in a different of beauty for the different races. Pretty is pretty, if you're fucked up, it isn't because you're dark. It's because you're ugly.
>>
>>28912808
But black women have that because they're obese. But besides that black women tend to have really shitty faces. And I've seen beautiful nig girls but they have shitty personalities. Black Girls have the least feminine personalities.
>>
were your ancestors slaves?
>>
>>28911373

Will you be my GF?

I'm not lonely, But I would still like one.
>>
>>28912737
>You're like 14% of the US demographic so why would anyone care?
Literally every board on 4chan is about hating blacks.
/r9k/=hate blacks and cuckolds
/pol/=hate blacks
/biz/=hate blacks and poor ppl
/sci/=hate blacks and christcucks
/his/=hate blacks

Every board is obsessed with hating niggers and you can't go 5 minutes without seeing a thread about nogs
>>
>>28912947
But why do you think black people are so hated?
>>
>>28912144
I'm not OP, but I'm black and I look down on white people to. You included.
>>
>>28912886
I think you're missing the point, I honestly believe people follow memes and soundbites. There are plenty of poor fat ugly white women but there is a reason you don't automatically think that when you hear white woman. As a white man, you would never call white women as a whole fat and ugly, even if you did, your family and friends would not call your women ugly as a whole. You do call them emotional and vapid, and that Valley girl thing is always going to be associated with them. Just like our men refuse to say nice things about us, it's only normal everyone else seeks confirmation bias.

>>28912915
I don't think so actually.

>>28912933
What about what I want? You're not being a very good bf.
>>
>>28913032
I don't think there's anything wrong with hating everyone, it just shows you're not a normalfag. But cmon, blacks are huge assholes in particular.
>>
>>28912947
>hates blacks
Listening to a vocal minority on 4chan and interpreting it as the general opinion by the board would be a very poor estimate of opinions.

What do you expect? As soon as someone takes a stab at black people I just object like I'm some kind of SJW cuck? No, it's not my fight and I stay out of it for the most part.

What annoys me is when they're actually making prejudice choices on an individual level. The direct racism stuff. That's when I intervene. But in general it doesn't really affect me. So why should I voice myself on it?

I'm not racist to the extent that I'd meet you and hold your race 'against you' like that. Hardly anyone is even here.

Racism isn't even an intrinsic 4chan thing. It's just /pol/ that has convinced you morons that in the later years.
>>
File: 1449114733802.jpg (53 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1449114733802.jpg
53 KB, 640x640
>>28913043

>What about what I want? You're not being a very good bf.

You're a black girl right?

I'm pretty sure you'll *tell* me what you want, without dancing around it for a couple days about it, no?

that's just my personal experience.

As for good, well.... I'm a mixed bag. But thanks for the (you)
>>
>>28913086
What I said may have come off as assholish, but the guy I was responding to was being a real cunt.

Don't get me wrong, I don't like black people or anybody really.
>>
>>28913043
>as a white man blah blah
Um, white men talk shit about white roastie 3DPD trash all the time. Have you ever considered that maybe black women are actually awful? Or did you always try to rationalize away the obvious truth.
>>
>>28911373
How do those Premier Inn beds really feel Lenny?
>>
Is Dunking a ball as awesome as it looks?
>>
>>28913175
You were responding to me. Maybe I was being a cunt but that was because op was being a cunt in the first place. I don't like crab in the bucket mentality. We're robots, everyone looks down on us. We shouldn't be fighting amongst ourselves. Regardless of whether we're black, Mexican, Asian, or white, we're all mentally ill outcasts who hate the society that hates us.
Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.