[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>brother and his gf clean my room >they most likely found
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2
File: 1459006116236.png (519 KB, 502x498) Image search: [Google]
1459006116236.png
519 KB, 502x498
>brother and his gf clean my room
>they most likely found my cum shirt

I'm just going to pretend it never happened
>>
File: satisfying.png (106 KB, 227x260) Image search: [Google]
satisfying.png
106 KB, 227x260
>>28911260
>brother and his gf found the cum shirt
>girl actually touched my cum
>>
>>28911260
Okay, will you please explain to me why you have a "cum shirt"? I see these kinds of stories all the time, and it's so fucking gross. You have access to paper towels and toilet paper, which you can use, then throw away/flush down the toilet, yet you choose to jizz on your fucking clothes? Why?
>>
>>28911859
not OP, but I use cum textiles because then it creates less garbage. You juse a sock a few times then launder it and then there's no evidence
>>
>>28911859
>waste perfectly good toilet paper and tissues
>when you have dirty clothes that will be washed in a day or two that you can cum into
it's not like we're talking about one single article of clothing that people cum all over and then put away and it becomes rancid. you just reach into your hamper pull something out, jizz into it, put it back, and then wash it on laundry day. much more economical.
>>
>>28911297
>fap, cum, go about your business
>high five a girl
>indirectly, a girl has touched your dick
>>
>>28911859
>chose
Fuck you I never wanted to be a loser
>>
>>28911959
well mine was one shirt with hundreds of cum stains
>>
>>28912340
alright, brian?
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.