[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Keeping the apartment in order and cooking basic meals is like
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
File: flat,1000x1000,075,f.jpg (126 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
flat,1000x1000,075,f.jpg
126 KB, 900x900
Keeping the apartment in order and cooking basic meals is like 5 times easier (and inifinitely less stressful) than keeping a job or getting a useful education, yet roasties treat it like the greatest possible sacrifice and indignity
>>
Preach it OP.

>tfw single and bachelor and have to cook, clean, maintain a 2 bedroom house and work 50 hours a week

Fucking roasties wouldn't last a day in my shoes.
>>
>>28911155
>Cook and clean
This isn't the 1950s anymore. It's not my job
>Education
Flunks out freshman year for psychology major
>Job
Nobody respects me. I can't get a promotion without being a man.
>Trophy
Doesn't take care of her body and watches tv all day
>>
>>28911234
I was at a house party recently (inb4 Chad) and this moderately attractive roastie says that she just had to talk to someone, because shes been alone for three hours
THREE HOURS

While Ive spent a weekend alone, only going out to buy groceries. Their world is so different from ours, many people cant even imagine.
>>
>>28911338

Dunno, I don't think it's a gender thing.

I have a 10/10 coworker who is like socially retarded and spends days out in the woods by herself with nothing but her hunting gear.

I think it probably has more to do with upbringing than anything else. Your bitch was probably a middle child or something and was constantly desiring attention.
>>
>>28911234

By the way, what do you need a two bedroom apartment for as a bachelor?
>>
>>28911470
Plus I believe it is not as much a result of gender, but more of the sexual market.
Everybody, man or woman, likes validation and positive attention, and with so many thirsty guys around, all a roastie has to do is make a social media account, post a cellphone selfie and boom - she gets 50+, if not 200+ likes or hearts or upboats or whatever. Its like a drug, you constantly crave more.
>>
>>28911478

I don't. I'm planning on moving out soon.

Basically it started off as a convenience thing; it's my dad's house, which he sort of abandoned once he married his current wife. I only have to pay the property taxes and the utility bills. I save about 200-300 bucks a month this way.

Unfortunately, since it's my dad's house and he doesn't give a fuck about it, I don't technically have a landlord. The roof leaks and the house looks like garbage, it's terrible. Plus there's constant threats of eviction because my dad owes the IRS $100k+. It's only a matter of time before they repossess it.

Can't wait to move into a small apartment where I'm not cleaning the house every fucking day, or having to worry about rain coming in through the ceiling.
>>
File: 1437004389593.jpg (122 KB, 664x793) Image search: [Google]
1437004389593.jpg
122 KB, 664x793
>>28911155
The current trend I see is the married women don't even do housework. And they don't work, either. Maybe it's because I live in a wealthy area.

The guys earn $100k+ around here, the median household income is in six figures in my county. They hire maids to do the cleaning and crews to do the yard work. If there are children they hire a nanny, and the kids are involved in some sort of activity (karate, music, etc.) for easily 15+ hours a week. That's time the women don't have to be mom, they just drop the kid off somewhere and pick them up later. The women don't work, and they don't cook dinner, because the families eat out or get delivery literally every single night.

I don't know why these men put up with it but they do. Their wives don't do a god damn thing except shop. And the men are slaving away in an office 50+ hours a week, in high stress jobs.

It's convinced me to never get married.
>>
>>28911155
>he thinks women dont have jobs
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.