[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
EUPHORIA, YOU LITTLE SHIT, GET IN HERE HOW DO I DO TULPA STUFF PLEASE
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5
File: 1463172792526.jpg (74 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
1463172792526.jpg
74 KB, 600x800
EUPHORIA, YOU LITTLE SHIT, GET IN HERE
HOW DO I DO TULPA STUFF
PLEASE
>>
rip elle
>>
>>28910980
Story on pic? Thx
>>
Who the heck is Euphoria

Also, tulpamancer of 5 years, will answer what I can
>>
File: 1460962440594.gif (2 MB, 240x103) Image search: [Google]
1460962440594.gif
2 MB, 240x103
>>28911016
It's just a meme on /k/ about how 9mm is too weak for personal defense for whatever reason.
I believe the pic is an actress and this is a part of some meme she partook in.
>>
>>28911016
Scene from Heroes.
>>
>>28911092
well, how does one start?
Is it really as hard as it sounds?

I'll start off by saying that I'm not sure if this is the best solution, but I'm trying anything.
I'm a heavily damaged person due to things I've seen and gone through in my past which have given me endless grief on top of severe, constant personal identity issues that make it so there's almost never a day I'm not in a near catatonic state of internal suffering.
I believe a way that could help me without needing to go through the process of diagnosis' and pills would be to make a tulpa or two relating to the events.
>>
File: 1385529986184.jpg (435 KB, 1024x1324) Image search: [Google]
1385529986184.jpg
435 KB, 1024x1324
>>28911184

there are guides you can look up

but the gist of it is you come up with a second consciousness in your brain. You need to know what the personality is like, what they would act like, behave, etc, and you meditate on that shit for like 30 minutes a day. You should also have a vague idea of what you want them to look like (a form) but in the beginning you can start them off as an orb or a cloud or something like that.

During your day you narrate and explain what you are up to and what you are doing to the tulpa as if they are already there. Of course they won't respond yet but you are basically feeding them information and attention so they become smarter and more developed. Like a newborn baby that is too stupid too understand what the hell is going on, but they watch and listen to everything anyway.

For a few weeks you continue this process of meditating at the end of the day, concentrating on the tulpa and trying to make it easier for your brain to get used to being there. During the day continue narrating things to them. You can also work on the form more. Collect pictures of what you want them to look like, or draw them, it helps.

After a few weeks your tulpa will be developed enough to try and communicate back with you. Usually first contact is extremely vague; they will barely be able to say anything, if at all, but you will feel something weird and foreign in your brain when they do. Like a tingly or buzzing warm feeling. That's your tulpa, when you feel this sensation, continue the process for a while longer. Soon your tulpa will learn to send thoughts to you more clearly, and soon after that, complete words and sentences.

Once you can communicate clearly continue trying to get better at visualizing the form and eventually they can use it like a hologram you can see and feel. Once you've reached this point, you are still far from done but the tulpa can work on their own abilities to move and communicate too so it becomes exponentially easier.
>>
>>28911903
Hmm. Interesting.
Thanks for the help, my man or girl.
>>
File: 04spik.600.jpg (162 KB, 600x280) Image search: [Google]
04spik.600.jpg
162 KB, 600x280
>>28912130

That is the extremely abridged version of it but I hit the character limit

TL;DR

>come up with a person (EVERYTHING about them)
>learn to meditate, or just relax, and try and think about what this person is like
>narrate / describe your day as if you're giving a play by play of your life to this non-existant person
>rinse and repeat for many many days, elaborating on your fictional person as best as possible. write down personality traits, draw them, collect pictures, think about how they would react to theoretical scenarios
>continue to rinse and repeat previous steps, while also trying to get better at visualizing what this person would look like
>when you finally hear from the tulpa, work out a way (every brain is different) to communicate to them via your thoughts
>the tulpa will get better at talking to you
>continue to improve your ability to visualize until the tulpa can move the hologram body you've meticulously imagined up
>continue until you can see, feel and hear the tulpa more clearly

I'd still read a few guides but any ones that mention weird shit like listening to white noise, or making a "wonderland" or any voodoo magic mumbo jumbo I would take with a grain of salt.

A tulpa is basically just a second conciousness inhabiting your same brain, with no physical body, only a hologram one your brain can perceive.

Good luck, I've been at this for 4 years and it's a lot of fun but I certainly do not miss the beginning stages, it's difficult and you feel like you aren't making any progress until BAM, it suddenly works for you.
>>
wait a minute I need to add my comment
>>
File: 1402511296210.jpg (305 KB, 1191x1078) Image search: [Google]
1402511296210.jpg
305 KB, 1191x1078
>>28910980

There are tons of threads on trash that you can read to get an insight of tulpas

http://desustorage.org/trash/thread/3028156/#3033797

http://desustorage.org/trash/thread/3080209/

http://desustorage.org/trash/thread/2937400/

http://desustorage.org/trash/thread/2832553/

http://desustorage.org/trash/thread/2521704/

and here's an highly aprroved guide on how to create them and what to expect

https://docs.google.com/document/d/17iiFxZ9PYXXxSqWHdU2YoPsGfJr90w8aIG_evqc1wiY/edit#heading=h.3bx35n54h16u

Now i've added my comment >>28914086
>>
Have you hugged your tupper today /r9k/?
>>
>>28912373
Thank you for posting all of this. It's really quite reassuring to hear it.
>>
>>28914745
cutest term I've seen for a tulpa
>>
If you're perpetuating the tulpa myth you're basically the same as a holocaust denier in my book, faggots.
>>
>>28915725
the only difference between them is that tulpas are actually real
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.