[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fap techniques
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 6
File: 2f0.jpg (48 KB, 560x577) Image search: [Google]
2f0.jpg
48 KB, 560x577
Robots have had years to perfect the art of tiss' u'
Or roughly translated 'fapping'. ITT we discuss techniques and fap material.
>fap daily
>cycle bukkake, scat, mommy and a bunch of other fetishes till I find the video I want to bust too
>pull one leg hole of boxers over dickand balls real tight.
>fap with right hand pulls other end of boxers with other hand behind by butt
>boxers tight around taint and balls
>get diamonds
>gonna nut soon
>pull boxers as hard as possible
>>spread legs open to feel more pressure
>>start cumming
>pull back foreskin to drip out more cum
Buckets every time.post your techniques ITT
>>
I just hump the bed. I've never pulled my foreskin back as it hurts way too much. I probably have a shitton of smeg down there.
>>
>>28910957
Clean your dick
>>
>>28911013
I've tried it, hurts too fucking much to even attempt.
>>
>>28911072
Wtf is wrong with you. Just take a shower and peel back your foreskin
>>
>>28911097
I'm scared. desuneyney
>>
File: full metal jaket.gif (817 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
full metal jaket.gif
817 KB, 320x240
>>28911072
Fsggot just keep pulling it gets easier with time but still hurts

tl;dr needs more of tht sweet Loomis post on /po/
>>
>>28911130
You'll get a rash, then it'll get infected.
But sure don't just take a bath or something, no need to worry.
>>
>>28911130
Same problem here, been humping the bed until 19 yo, you just have to try to stretch your foreskin every day in hot water, trust me.
>>
>>28911244
thank. famcham
>>
Should i wash my dick everytime i take a shower?
I do it like once every two weeks or so. It just feels a bit unconfortable when i try to rub it with a sponge or get it under the tap.
>>
>>28911296
What the fuck do you think?

Oringinale'
>>
>sit in chair
>lean back a little, stretch legs out far like im streching
>cycle throughsissy hypno and femdom
>fapfapfapfap x200
>cummies on my abs and hand
>lick it all up
>shower
>>
>>28911328
Idk, it's fine at the moment, it's a bit messy when i decide to do it, but still.
I haven't ever gotten a rash or something like that.
>>
>>28911379
Not yet you havent
>>
I have this really odd maaturbation technique. I cup my limp dick and balls with one hand and fondle them until I orgasm. Usually its just a prostate orgasm(I think) but sometimes I actually ejaculate. It's sort of a warm pulsing sensation.

I've been doing this at least three times a day, sometimes more, every single day almost without exception, since the time I was 11.
Anyone else do this?
>>
>>28911608
Never heard of this. It's how obi-wan would wank
>>
for all you cutbros out there, 2 words

olive oil
>>
>>28911296

Rub soap on your hands, then clean your dick with them as opposed to soap directly onto dick.
>>
>>28911608

How does that work? Surely you get hard then one hand isn't an option to include balls as well?

Speaking of prostate orgasms, never tried that. Too scared to put a finger up my arse, is it really worth it?
>>
>>28912407
See >>28910924
You stimulate the prostrate externally via pressure/massage. It's somewhere higher up on the taint. The boxer technique always worked for me.
>>
>>28910924
I just use lotion and spit on my cock for lube and use both my hands.

It's alright
>>
File: 1414465220366.jpg (19 KB, 319x297) Image search: [Google]
1414465220366.jpg
19 KB, 319x297
Alright, lads. This is going to blow your mind if you've never done this. Make sure to do it rarely otherwise it'll lose it's impact.
>get some water
>wet the tip of your dong
>keep rubbing the tip of your dong
>if it dries up add some more water
>keep rubbing the tip until you climax
The orgasm lasts a good ten-or-so seconds.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.