[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Where my Only Children Robots at here? >supposed to have
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
Where my Only Children Robots at here?

>supposed to have good relationship with my parents as an only child but I don't
>people say "it explains everything about me" when i say I'm an only child
>grew up alone lonely and miserable
>
>>
I guess no other only children here. Alone even on r9k
>>
File: Beautiful-girls-laughing[1].jpg (59 KB, 550x340) Image search: [Google]
Beautiful-girls-laughing[1].jpg
59 KB, 550x340
what kind of loser doesn't even have brothers and sisters? even embryos detach from the uterine wall so they don't have to hang out with you.
>>
ah sorry OP, i didn't mean it. just giving you some bumps so you can find some olocholobros (only child bros)
>>
It sucks, if I had a brother, sister or two I wouldn't feel bad about being a loser and/or killing myself.

Hell my Auntie is a turbo stacy and had 7+ kids, we are white not mexicans or anything so that's a fuck ton
>>
Only child here. I think I just got used to being alone more than people with siblings. I think I'll be better suited to do things myself when the time comes.
>>
>>28910899
I am an only child and my parents have always been irredeemably immature adults, at this point in life my mother still acts like a retard and manages to date exclusively scumbags who are cheating on her or using her for her money. My father is an intelligent man but of comedically low emotional intelligence and he is a miserable pile of double standards.

Having grown up in this sort of environment as a single child... I find myself to always take a leadership position when in a group, I am the designated caregiver, I'm always there for others and I treat it as my duty, it's just the weird way it is.

I've read on being a single child and I have a faint memory of it mentioning how you either turn out a spoiled brat or an incredibly independent adult who doesn't need to rely on anyone for the most part. Depends on the amount of attention the kid was given, I suppose.
>>
>>28910899

Singleton here. Growing up, dad had a running gag: "One is PLENTY!!"

I got on with my parents so I like it for the most part.
>>
I wish I had a brother. Apparently that's not an original comment.
>>
>>28912652
Of course it's not. A lot of people here wish you had a brother. Maybe then you'd stop trying to fuck our brothers.
>>
It's terrible, and I grew up in the middle of no where with parents who couldn't be bothered to ever take me anywhere or enroll me in any programs. I'd never even played with another child until I started school.

They'd actually planned to have a lot of children, but after they had me they realized it was too much work and gave me to my grandparents periodically.
>>
If you aren't an only child you can't be a robot.
>>
File: 1430198165239.png (41 KB, 393x400) Image search: [Google]
1430198165239.png
41 KB, 393x400
>>28910899
>parents struggled for years to have a kid
>finally mom got pregnant one day
>they find out its a boy
>they hoped for a bright, productive young man who had no problem socializing
>they hoped for a son who would get great marks, be athetic, popular with the ladies
>instead they had you
>>
>>28912823
exactly the same for me
>>
>>28912823
I don't know if they struggled but my dad was 39 and mom 33 when I was born

And honestly with the way they raised me and their personalities and behaviors, I can't imagine me being normal
>>
Only child, divorced poorfag fuckup parents. I used to beg my mom to re-marry my dad or at least let me have a brother or sister somehow.
I was raised sitting alone in front of a screen and that's how I'll die.
>>
>only child
>no financial problems because parents are try well off but they weren't good parents otherwise
>live at home with them after school and barely even talk to them
>literally don't even talk to my father because every time we do it becomes a fight
>parents never really taught me anything
>always see people with their siblings or rest of family and I basically have none
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.