[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I need a reason to continue living.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: 1305178117570.jpg (90 KB, 728x514) Image search: [Google]
1305178117570.jpg
90 KB, 728x514
I need a reason to continue living.
>>
>>28910713
give me reasons why you shouldn't continue living
>>
>>28910713

I have all the secrets about this all figured out. Please don't hover over the spoiler if you aren't ready to feel the weight of the entire universe fall on you.

no one has any reasons to live that they aren't making up as they go along. if you want to live to eat cereal, then do that. if you need a bigger reason like becoming famous, then try that. if you're going to keep asking "but what does it matter?" the answer is always the same: it doesn't matter. you have to ignore that in order to keep going. The entire world is yours to do with as you please, but you have to decide to do it and be willing to fuck up on the way there, and there is no point to it and there never will be.
>>
>>28910815
The end result is the same - death.

If there's no enjoyment in life, why not skip to the conclusion?

>>28910901
I know that. I just can't find a personal reason to exist.
>>
>>28910713
There isn't any, Anon.
>>
in 2045 full immersion virtual reality will most likely exist. 29 more years till waifu. In other words, die and you have nothing forever, live 29 more years and you get to go to the existant equivalent of heaven. The choice is up to you though, 29 years of hell may not be worth an eternity of bliss.
>>
>>28910713
Throw all the mirrors in your house in the trashcan
>>
this helped me to find a reason

http://sweetasnothing.blog.com/
>>
>>28910927
My friend was like you, he talked to a doctor and got xanax happy-pills.

He's still alive now and feeling much better.
>>
>>28910927
Wow how could anyone past Highschool age write a post like this. Maybe you SHOULD kill yourself. Play linkin park in the background for bonus points.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.