[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>it's an "unkept nu male with a 7/10 asian gf"
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5
>it's an "unkept nu male with a 7/10 asian gf" episode
>>
>>28910604
Girl I went to high school with who is a 7/10 asian is dating a fat neckbeard numale.

It's so sad to see. Pic related

>inb4 he's rich
no, he works at a gas station cashier in the middle of nowhere fuck. i bet he's one of you fuckers

>Inb4 she's not a 7
maybe, but she's way more attractive than him and has an amazing body
>>
I pretend to be a nu-male feminist at my collge. Plus I'm black, so I usually get my pick of the litter when it comes to gurlfriends. Personally, I think the Middle-Eastern and Asian feminists are the cutest (Opposed to the dyke White ones and the frail or overweight Black ones).
>>
>>28910666

checked. they look happy together. stop being so roasted.
>>
File: 1434029471030.jpg (41 KB, 525x540) Image search: [Google]
1434029471030.jpg
41 KB, 525x540
>Fat beta on Shameless had a rich asian gf
>White trash poorfag cucks him and he doesn't even care and goes back to playing video games

Dats a true alpha.
>>
>>28910694
>Plus I'm black, so I usually get my pick of the litter when it comes to gurlfriends
>is on r9k
>>
>>28910604
> be white Canadian
> date jap exchange student who is in love with Canada
> several dates and things are going good
> suddenly she's traveling all of Canada and doesn't see me anymore

fuck I thought I'd actually have a chance this time
>>
>>28910666

What a pathetic human being you are.
>>
>>28910789
>>28910717
>mocking fat neckbeards is meannnnnnnnn :-(

kys reddit
>>
File: your status.jpg (218 KB, 1152x768) Image search: [Google]
your status.jpg
218 KB, 1152x768
>>28910812

have some toast
>>
>>28910812
>mocking

it's not mocking you're just a jealous joke of a human
>>
i used to know this poor obese autistic guy with social anxiety who ended got married to a rich 8/10 asian girl he met on some random internet forum. bonus point that shes highly intelligent but also conservative as fuck who just gave birth to his first kids planning to be a traditional housewife

in a way i am happy for the guy but on the other hand i am so bitter to see a legit retard get so much while i cant even get a hello from people despite me actively trying to better myself
>>
>>28910604
So from which dorama/movie is this picture from anyway?
>>
>>28910860
>>28910843
what exactly am i jealous of? i'm very confused. op made a thread about ugly numales dating cute asian girls, and i posted an example that shocks me all the time.
>>
Why is this so surprising? Even Elliot Rodger didn't want asian women.
>>
>>28910886

they are looksmatched. he is also white which increases his value exponentially. so technically he is above her in terms of smv.
>>
>>28910604
lol this describes me
>>
>>28910861
Maybe he isn't a weird judgmental creep like you?
>>
>>28910918
t. fat neckbeard trying to save face

before him she was dating a chad, and probably is still cucking her bf with chads, get real.
>>
>>28910956

>chad
>dating asian women

you get real you cuck

there's a reason it's so easy for low quality white men to get asian gfs
>>
>>28910944
how am i a judgmental or a creep?

the guy is a legit autisimo who simply hit the jackpot
>>
>>28910866
Miss Granny, iirc. It's super cute, would recommend. Girl in picture is only in that scene though.
>>
File: deal_with_it_nigger.png (133 KB, 525x539) Image search: [Google]
deal_with_it_nigger.png
133 KB, 525x539
>>28910666
>Tfw I know them
Anthony is that you fag?
>>
>>28911020
thanks, probably gonna watch this tomorrow
>>
>>28910789
he's Satan, what did you expect? kek
>>
>>28910694
>I'm black
>get my pick of girls

Only fat homeless people and value signaling grungy "queers" go for black guys. If you want your pick of girls, be over six feet tall and blond.
>>
>>28910666
>>28910694
You're annoying as fuck. I hate your writing style. You have an ugly mind.
>>
>>28910666
>implying that thing is a seven

anyways that guy is not that ugly 2bh, obviously he's fat but he has a real nice guy face. I can see a girl going for him if she's into chubby guys and facial hair.

of course some robot is going to REEE and say that all women want chad but it's not true, as long as you're not seriously fucking hideous and covered in acne some woman is probably into your aesthetic.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.