[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
mortal come baaaaaaaaaack
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: mortarteam.gif (15 KB, 163x160) Image search: [Google]
mortarteam.gif
15 KB, 163x160
mortal come baaaaaaaaaack
>>
move your arse
>>
>>28910505
god damnit
you know incorrectly quoting things trigger me
>>
GOD DAMN the good old feels thanks OP
>>
Stand in the river.
>>
get your finger out of the bungalow
>>
File: mountainking.gif (14 KB, 163x160) Image search: [Google]
mountainking.gif
14 KB, 163x160
i'm coming too
erfe34f4rfe4r
>>
Arbeit arbeit
>>
my favorite game ever

the above was not original
>>
>>28911310
Aber gern
>>
File: huntress.gif (17 KB, 169x171) Image search: [Google]
huntress.gif
17 KB, 169x171
naked fast
>>
hey guys I like warcraft.
>>
I only played naruto and dbz custom games on wc3
How does this make you feel?
>>
it's so weird that DOTA exploded and then was cloned by LOL. Blizzard must be grinding their teeth that those cash cows just slipped through their fingers, and let's be honest cloned their product
>>
>>28912491
please tell me you address so I can come and end your life. Thanks dude.
>>
>>28912538
Blizzard didnt make the dota maps though, mapmakers did. They cant claim to have created the first moba, just the catalyst for it
>>
>>28912606
Yeah I know, but they hosted it and it was their platform that is imitated by all the others. I wasn't saying that they should get anything, other than miffed that their stylization got bit and that they didn't jump on it.

Look at the characters in LOL, they're by and large just copies of blizzard heroes though. Isn't there a red panda brewmaster or something?
It is shameless, imo, but I don't play any of them.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.