[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is being a priest the best job for a NEET? >excuse for being
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: images (13).jpg (33 KB, 471x312) Image search: [Google]
images (13).jpg
33 KB, 471x312
Is being a priest the best job for a NEET?

>excuse for being a virgin
>watch anime and series all day
>have a comfy room with a fireplace to cold days
>drink your chocolate milk while reading some fantasy book in a rainy day before going to sleep
>everybody loves you
>knows all the shit going around (people confessing)

The only cons are:

>touching poor people sometimes
>giving some shit ass advices
>speaking in public

I say it is fucking worth it. Just behave well and everything will work fine, eventually people will get trust on you and you will be able to invite friends and go out.
>>
>>28910467
Seems like it'd be a lot easier to just get ordained in the Universal Life Church and do marriages instead of bothering with all that annoying shit. Plus you'd still get to stay home and watch animu/play vidya instead of having to rot in a rectory all day
>>
>>28910467
You know priests have day jobs too, right? Offerings barely cover church maintenance.
>>
I like girls, not boys though.
>>
>>28910467
Good luck managing to get trough all the studies necessary to be a priest/monk
>>
>>28910514
If youre a catholic priest you can get NEETbux from the church
>>
>>28910514
don't catholic priests get trickle-down money from the vatican?
>>
>>28910572
Wtf? You have to study to become a fucking priest? I bet just low IQ retards have to. Just read the bible, one or two theology books, watch some atheist debate a Christian and you will be ready to go. Trust me m8.
>>
>>28910665
>>28910598
You actually have to go to college if you want to become full time catholic priest.
You don't just sign up for it, lol.
>>
>>28910665
You would need to remember all the liturgy and doctrines and shit.
I bet most robots can't even do that.
>>
>>28910701
seminarists in most catholic countries are dumb as fuck, it's probably even easier to get through that shit than an average humanities course
>>
>>28910665
>>28910701
You could be the priest of one of those crazy heretical protestant churches but it's not comfy dealing with crazy people
>>
shit ton of hard work
>>
>>28910467
>Rape kids

Considered OP's tendency to watch CP, one must conclude he's the most suited for the job. While other priests increase crime rate, with OP becoming a priest one crime will just be replaced with another
>>
>>28910467
>Anime is nonchristian
>Fire comes from the devil's anus
>Chocolate milk comes from a cow's vagina, nonchristian
>only crazies love you because they have to, you have to molest kids to get them to love you
>confessions, those would be pretty juicy. Just like this captcha
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.