[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>get back on okcupid >get message from 6/10 >wants to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2
File: whyme.jpg (41 KB, 500x406) Image search: [Google]
whyme.jpg
41 KB, 500x406
>get back on okcupid
>get message from 6/10
>wants to meet
>keep making excuses to back out because I don't want her to be disappointed when she meets me
>not even established as a date just meeting as friends to get to know each other
>she finally gets tired of it and stops responding
>every goddamn time

Anyone else the only thing holding themselves back?
>>
File: 1428157697953.png (219 KB, 446x450) Image search: [Google]
1428157697953.png
219 KB, 446x450
>>28910287
my house is a fucking irredeemable dump anyways. even when girls wanted to talk to me, i remember that my carpet is stained by vomit and bongwater and ash, the inside of my toilet is brown and gross, my shower is moldy, and there are ants in my kitchen

im not made to have a girlfriend.
>>
No. im normal.
>>
>keep making excuses to back out because I don't want her to be disappointed when she meets me

What's the point on trying online dating then?
She gets disappointed? Who cares, at least you've tried. You won't ever see her again and for sure she won't be telling people "what a weirdo/creep/idiot/retard that anon is"
>>
why are you afraid of what a 6 thinks
>>
>>28910455
Because I'm a 4
>>
>>28910336
This too. I always say I live with my parents but the truth is I live alone in filth in a crack house paid for by the government.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.