[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Real talk r9k. How do you deal with the crushing loneliness?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
File: 1464483036941.jpg (50 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1464483036941.jpg
50 KB, 600x600
Real talk r9k.

How do you deal with the crushing loneliness? I can't bear living life like this. Missed my chance of having friends in highschool, uni was fucking cold as fuck, being six years older (have been a NEET) didn't help.

Now I'm so fucking lonely, it hurts.
>>
No other way than to make friends.
>>
>>28910123
someday you just doesnt feel it anymore.
>>
>>28910123
Find a hobby then find people who have interest in that hobby.
>>
>>28910123
Genuinely try to make friends. Be honest with people you like and tell them as much. Ask about their day and listen closely to everything they say, so you can use it later in the conversation as a talking point if things get awkward or quiet. I know making friends is hard and for most introverts never happens on accident but you just have to try.
>>
File: sss.jpg (224 KB, 880x1604) Image search: [Google]
sss.jpg
224 KB, 880x1604
>>28910123
dont know. i like being alone as much as possible
>>
>>28910123
fake it til u make it bruh
>>
If I didn't want to be alone then I wouldn't be alone. I choose this life.
>>
>>28910123
Just make friends.
>>
>>28910622
>Genuinely try to make friends.
From where? It's not like I regularly interact with people on a social level. And don't say that "go join a club" bullshit.
>>
>>28911021
Use the talk function in your games.
>>
>>28911021
I haven't made any friends IRL in a very long time either. If you do anything online that requires you to interact with other people, then there's an opportunity to make new friends.
>>
>>28910622
with who? where? how are people supposed to meet anyone when the only interaction I get on a daily basis is with a cashier, where am I supposed to even find people to ask about their day at?
>>
File: 1463875762966.jpg (85 KB, 499x499) Image search: [Google]
1463875762966.jpg
85 KB, 499x499
>>28910123
>How do you deal with the crushing loneliness?

i like being alone

must suck being a failed normie lmao, just kill yourself desu
>>
>>28911084
>>28911039
Yes, because we all know how well online friendships translate over into reality.
>>
>>28911084
If you're not even putting yourself in a situation to interact with anyone other than a cashier, you are NOT trying to make friends in the first place.

>>28911133
Online friends are still friends. In today's world it's not even that huge of a difference, because many people who know each other irl do not see each other every day and instead text or skype or whatever you have to talk to each other.
>>
File: 102.jpg (21 KB, 600x315) Image search: [Google]
102.jpg
21 KB, 600x315
It's too late, Anon. It was always too late. You learn to carry it with you wherever you go, to the ends of the Earth. It becomes 'manageable' but it'll always be there.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.