[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
who /hikki/ here? What was the last time you left your home?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: Shut-in.jpg (103 KB, 600x392) Image search: [Google]
Shut-in.jpg
103 KB, 600x392
who /hikki/ here?
What was the last time you left your home?
how many times you go outside in a week?
When did you start your hikki lifestyle?
>>
Did you start this thread because you saw my /hikkikomori/ one I made a few days ago?
>>
>>28910379
no
>>
>>28910449
I made it because I want to be hikki in like a few months. I'm preparing for it, moving out and such. Do you want to be one?
>>
File: 1464523202211.png (92 KB, 297x331) Image search: [Google]
1464523202211.png
92 KB, 297x331
>>28909876

About seven months now I think? I don't know. I lose track of time.

>tfw going from basic neet to hikki

Slippery slope, lads.
>>
>>28909876
>What was the last time you left your home?
Not sure. Probably 4-5 years ago.
>how many times you go outside in a week?
-
>When did you start your hikki lifestyle?
Started getting reclusive around 17-18 and it got progressively worse. I am 26 now.
>>
senior year of high school I switched to online school, never left my house ever again, been about 4 years now, although I have to get a job soon or I'll be homeless
>>
>tfw homeschooled

No wonder I became a hikki, how the hell did my parents expect me to live in a world that I have no experience in?

Homeschooling should be illegal or have people check up on you every now and then to see if you're getting adequate socialization, cause this is just not fair I didn't choose how I was raised fuck this world
>>
At this point hikki mode is more of a lifestyle based from my disgust of humans.

Totally fine with going outsides.
>>
>>28910660
If I ever have children, I will never let them go to school. There is nothing that teachers can do that I cannot do better. I hated school because I was bullied and picked on all the time and both parents and teachers did absofuckinglutely nothing. I don't want such fate upon my kids. Not on my watch.
>>
>What was the last time you left your home?
2 days ago
>how many times you go outside in a week?
0 times usually
>When did you start your hikki lifestyle?
5.5 years ago
>>
>>28910767
Damned if you do, damned if you don't then

Maybe I was always supposed to be this fucked and going to school wouldn't have helped
>>
>>28910838
School is a damn cesspool of judgement, indoctrination, cynicism, crime and evil. I sure wish I never went. High school was okay. I used to sit out back and read manga all the time. Most of the time normies ignored me.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.