[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Halp
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: 1456443370911.jpg (856 KB, 902x1280) Image search: [Google]
1456443370911.jpg
856 KB, 902x1280
I need help, robots.
I don't know how to walk, and everyone says that I look silly.
I don't move my arms at the same pace as my legs and I should move them more. Also, I am always too curved or too chest out.
I think that I look like a retard when I walk.

Now I've been trying and I've found a perfect upright posture, but I don't know if I will actually walk like that or if I will forget and go on walking like a retard.

I am also chubby and weak, but I have a good body shape and a good face (but I have a jew nose). Pic is me with a lot of awesome effects and nazi photoshop.

My social skills get better or worse depending on the moment, but normally I don't talk too much unless I am talking with a friend or with someone that I know is more beta than me.
I almost never go full autist, but when I do it, I spill radioactive autism.
I think I'm not too bad, and I've almost overcome my low self confidence problem.

Any tips from a walker master?
And how do I lose weight and gain muscle?

Thanks robots.
>>
I used to run like a retard and became super self conscious about it and would try out different techniques. (protip: don't run with your hands in your pockets)
once you figure something out just be hyper aware of your body and what you're doing until it comes naturally
>>
>>28909922
I'll try that, but I'm afraid that if I try to force it too much I will look like a (even more) retard.
>>
OP here again.
The funny thing about this is that I used to walk super curved and always looking to the floor.
I became self aware of my body and I tried to solve it by forcing a better posture, but I ended up exaggerating it and now my spine forms a C with my ass.
A week ago I tried to walk better again and I ended up walking curved (less than before but still curved).
I hope it works now.
>>
>>28909729
I don't move my arms at all when I walk, and I tend to stretch my legs a bit too much. I can't help it but I look like a goddamn Russian soldier.
>>
Who here /forward head posture/?

Justinbieberwalking.jpg
>>
>>28909729
post video of you walking.
>>
is that you adrian?
>>
>>28911984
Yes Dave, it is.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.