[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
all I care about is smoking weed
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 72
Thread images: 12
File: 1367531982021.png (563 KB, 872x522) Image search: [Google]
1367531982021.png
563 KB, 872x522
all I care about is smoking weed
>>
same

hate being sober
>>
I miss quentin
>>
me too senpai

my dealer is a fucking dick legalization when
>>
>>28909693
Me too, bro.

His comics were always a riot.
>>
>>28909693

In these times of rampant degeneracy we need Quentin's Diamond Dogs now more than ever.
>>
>>28909745
We must find him. We mus summon him back to save us.
>>
Been high everyday for the last 2 years just about. Get high before work aswel, makes wage slavery bearable
>>
>>28909637
I got to step 6 and then fell off the stairs a few weeks ago. Feels bad
>>
File: original.jpg (83 KB, 800x924) Image search: [Google]
original.jpg
83 KB, 800x924
Iktf
although weeds becoming less and less effective for me and the idea of a tolerance break is terrifying because I'll probably off myself

still might
>>
>tfw have never smoked the weed

tell me what it's like
>>
>>28909974
It can vary pretty massively between strains and strengths, anywhere from a vague physical drunk-like buzz to a full on psychedelic state
>>
File: 1425149995407.jpg (37 KB, 396x384) Image search: [Google]
1425149995407.jpg
37 KB, 396x384
>>28909954
know that feel

been doing it every day for about 3 years now. the only time that i actually get stoned is when i smoke a full 2 bong bowls to myself, i used to get so high off of a few hits

i used to have fucking auditory and closed eye hallucinations from marijuana. i'd be walking on the sidewalk and random drumbeats would start playing in my head

i don't want to switch to concentrates or take a break either. i tried hydrocodone and it felt real good, but idk where to get more.

it's a shame because alcohol does the trick but i cant drink it and meet my fitness goals of losing fat and whatnot
>>
>>28909954
Same. Life seems so boring during tolerance breaks
>>
>>28909974
Everything is interesting, food tastes 10x better, jerking off feels like the first time every time, and you're basically comfy 24/7. If you get really stoned you'll feel like you're a cartoon going on an adventure even though you're sitting on your ass staring at a fucking wall.
>>
>>28909637
>dude weed lmao
fuck off normie pond scum
>>
>>28910058
So basically it's a way to feel complacent with what's already there so to stave off conscience telling you that you're wasting your life?
>>
Weed is nice, benzos are nice. I'd step up my game and go for opiates but they seem too expensive on darknet.

I'm somewhere between step 8 and 9
>>
>>28910113
Yep, just like vidya, films or most recreational activities.
>>
Smoked every day from sophomore year high school until junior year college. I stopped the summer between junior and senior year because of an internship and haven't smoked in the 4 years since then.

I remember thinking how terrible it was going to be not being able to smoke everyday but you really get over it fast. I thought I would have trouble eating and sleeping but I didn't. I built up a pretty big tolerance before I stopped and I've wondered how high I would get if I smoked a bowl today. Would it be like my first few times ever smoking or would it just be like a usual high?
>>
>>28910139
At least games and films teach you something about life if minimally.
>>
>>28910113
>"weed is enjoyable"
>So what you're saying is you hate your life and need weed to not want to die?

every single time
>>
>>28910047
dont take more hydrocodone thats how i started now im trying to get of oxy

just take a tolerance break and acid at night or mdma to keep of the suicidy vibes

but opiates are the devil desu cauase they feel so good and are easy to get
>>
>>28909974
My first time smoking weed was with one of my stoner friends. I couldnt stop laughing for about 2 hours. Everything he did was hysterical e.g. he made some cheese toasties for us - i was on the kitchen floor with tears of laughter running down my face. All he kept saying was "whats up with you?", and for some reason that made me laugh even more. Good times
>>
>>28910151
No less than the social experience and contacts you'll (probably) attain through smoking weed.

Then again, who said they were mutually exclusive? why not play games/watch films while also smoking weed? You'll enjoy them a lot more.
>>
im trying to ween myself off everyting and live like god intended. cutting out weed, caffeine, alcohol, cigs, junk food, and meds. im going to go live in he forest alone for a week and try to come off everything cold turkey. i hope i dont die.
>>
>>28910190
>who said they were mutually exclusive?

Ah, the old 'it depends on you whether you remember to combine cannabis with productive pastimes' blame shifting.

Of course people 'can' remember to do that -- the problem is that they don't.
>>
Been smoking almost every day for a year or so. Didn't really feel the high anymore, now i haven't smoked for a week.
I don't really feel the need for it. It just kinda became part of my daily routine, I'm hoping that being sober will return my appreciation for stuff and motivate me to actually do something productive with my time.
So far, nothing.
>>
>>28910165
im 19, it was a prescription from getting my wisdom teeth taken out

they gave me 20 pills, the extra strength vicodin 7.5 with 325mg of tylenol. three of those pills gave me the best feeling in the world, it was like the first time getting drunk or smoking weed. i played vidya all day long, and most of the time i get bored with anything i do after about an hour or two

it was just such a happy, joyful feeling that i want to feel again
>>
File: 1453227446553.png (21 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
1453227446553.png
21 KB, 900x900
So how does one go about getting weed?
>>
>>28910230
>'it depends on you whether you remember to combine cannabis with productive pastimes' blame shifting.

For one, I'm not too sure what you mean by "blame shifting", I was just pointing out that saying "vidya and films are better" (which they arguably are) is by no means an argument against weed. Not to mention that I wouldn't exactly call the things listed "productive pastimes".

>Of course people 'can' remember to do that -- the problem is that they don't.

Wait, what? Are you implying that most people "just" smoke weed? As in, just get high and then don't actually do anything whilst high? Even if it's just vidya? What?
>>
>>28910295
ask your friends?
>>
>>28910295

It depends you you have any social contacts whatsoever or whether you're able/not sketchy enough to approach randoms to ask.

If the answer to both of those is no, then your only real bet is the darkweb. (which is by far the best and safest way to go about it, just takes a little more effort)
>>
File: 1335530059207.jpg (73 KB, 607x705) Image search: [Google]
1335530059207.jpg
73 KB, 607x705
HAHA guys, i sure do love smoking that weed stuff. its great and getting high is great.

please post your dealer's phone numbers here so we can each compare and taste our different varieties of weeds with each other. thanks again friends :)
>>
File: 1428799629068.jpg (158 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
1428799629068.jpg
158 KB, 900x900
>>28910333
fuck me i got none
>>
>>28910295
deepweb, order domestically only
>>
>>28910309
>I'm not too sure what you mean by "blame shifting"

'If the drug makes you waste your life, it's your fault for not getting a grip, not the drug's.' Also known as the cravenly 'drugs are just tools'.

>Wait, what? Are you implying that most people "just" smoke weed? As in, just get high and then don't actually do anything whilst high? Even if it's just vidya? What?

Oh gee I don't know. I reckon I should just ask other p--

>>28910058
>you'll feel like you're a cartoon going on an adventure even though you're sitting on your ass staring at a fucking wall
>>28910168
>he made some cheese toasties for us - i was on the kitchen floor with tears of laughter running down my face

--oh look at that.
>>
>>28910247
that was me they gave me a prescript for hydrocodone cause of fucked up teeth when i was 15 finish the bottle of 30 in about 4 days prolly less my mouth still hurts so my mom gives me some perc and then it was all over it was the best feeling in the world ive been on and off of it for around 5 years

but thats why opiates are evil you never get board and no matter how shity things are in a book, game, life ect it feels like its going to be alright
>>
>>28910295
My dealer is just as much of an autistic fuck-up as I am. Knew him since 6th grade and one day I asked an old high school friend on Facebook where to cop weed in my area and he pointed me to him.

For a long time I thought he was a pretentious normie but one day we smoked a joint together in his car and I found out that wasn't the case at all. It was grounding as hell, and I now buy dubs from him every week or so. He's super generous with the quantity too which is a plus; I had a pic somewhere actually but I can't find it now...

But yeah, literally just hop on Facebook and start asking around. I promise you, dealers don't give a fuck how much of an awkward retard you are, regardless of how buddy-buddy you are with them.

t. socially retarded high school dropout NEET
>>
>>28910387
>'If the drug makes you waste your life, it's your fault for not getting a grip, not the drug's.

I never mentioned anything at all about lives being wasted or productivity or anything, all I was talking about was recreation. I'm by no means claiming that weed cannot be a huge issue and can cause people to waste their lives (although I would say "cause" is debatable, enable sure, but no more than any other form of escapism)

>Oh gee I don't know. I reckon I should just ask other p--

What exactly does that show? They gave some examples of what it's like to smoke weed, do you genuinely believe that has any relevance at all to the topic of "what most people do when high"?

Out of curiosity, what do you think of the people who do live productive successful lives whilst also smoking a lot of weed?
>>
>>28909637
So does my sister and it's ruined her.

Before she started she actually had a career in mind, would read books on it all the time getting ready, researched universities she wanted to go to.

She started smoking and began talking about "alternative" ways of making money, thinking she didn't want to actually have a job anymore, but get into that pyramid scheme shit useless women like to post on Facebook.

Eventually she just degenerated to the point where's she's a schizo and now my parents have to take care of her like an adult child. She can't go anywhere without fucking something up, getting raped, attempting suicide. She went through OP's chart in less than 4 years.
>>
>>28910534
>Out of curiosity, what do you think of the people who do live productive successful lives whilst also smoking a lot of weed?
Don't forget Wiz Khalifa, who not only did that, but also has a free lifetime supply of his own strain of weed sent to his house on a daily basis

I mean, he's not a good rapper, but it's still something
>>
>>28910534
>what do you think of the people who do live productive successful lives whilst also smoking a lot of weed?

Not that anon, but you're going to have give some examples of that. The only successful "stoner" I know personally smokes about once a month, and he even lives in fucking Denver. Other than him, I don't even know one who finished university, much less one who has a job that pays more than minimum wage.
>>
>>28910368
AT LEAST TRY FBI
>>
>>28910387
>'If the drug makes you waste your life, it's your fault for not getting a grip, not the drug's.'

Well to a certain extent, yeah?
Of course drugs are unique in that they can be particularly addictive and very subversive in their effects, but where do you draw the line? Are fat people not at fault because unhealthy food and a lack of exercise "made them" waste their life? what about hikkis with vidya and anime? Just flat out saying "its the drugs fault" and ignoring any possibility that the personality and drive of the person doing them plays a huge role shows a pretty massive misunderstanding of the effects of drugs.
>>
>>28910581
Celebrities are always exceptions to the drug rule. Their cocaine addictions and heroin overdoses and whatever are part of their image, so it just makes them more popular. Doesn't even matter if what they produce gets shittier or they look haggard as hell.
>>
>>28910603
>but you're going to have give some examples of that
Off the top of my head, Carl Sagan, Michael Phelps, Bill gates, and most of the music industry.

But that wasn't my point, I'm making no claims about the frequency of them, just pointing out that they do in fact exist and was hence wondering what the view of someone who takes the "weed will make you waste your life regardless of your personality" stance thinks of them.
>>
>>28910670
True, but at least from my (very disinterested) standpoint, Wiz seems to be participating somewhat in the legalization of cannabis by at least spreading the word around.

He's not a very good image of responsible drug use, obviously, but he's well liked enough by normies to bring positive attention to his plant of choice that, or he just attracts all of the stoner retards and I'm completely oblivious to the fact
>>
>>28910728
What about Phil Spector
>>
>>28910753
I have no idea who that is but he has a cool name so I'll agree
>>
>>28910222

weed is ok by the bible.
>>
>>28910776
>no idea who that is

You've definitely heard his music before.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xEkB-VQviLI
>>
>>28910799
Upon googling him, I'm sure I have, but not that song apparently.
>>
>>28910776
>but he has a cool name so I'll agree
Good god, the sheer amount of stoner logic in this motherfucking thread
>Adolf Hitler might have killed tens of millions of people, but at least he had a fucking cool Germanic-sounding name while he was doing it! uggguguuuuguuuuugu

how you manage to breath without gagging on your own tongue astounds me
>>
>>28910222
You realize that people were consuming alcohol, weed, caffeine and tobacco for thousands of years before any notions of an abrahamic God or faith had been conceived, right?
>>
>>28910728
I don't think it necessarily is just the drug that makes you waste your life, but I think even people who weren't inclined to do so before get that extra push to be content doing nothing once they start.

If they have a very strong personality to begin with, and strong dreams and goals, I don't imagine smoking weed would stop them at it. There just aren't as many people who care strongly about anything, who can get past weed's feeling of content. The one guy I mentioned as an exception is extraordinarily interested in his field and pretty much everything he does, for example. Same for Sagan, that I know of.

Basically I think it's harmful for those with below average and average motivation, but doesn't really harm those who have real passion for their interests.
>>
>>28910858
>this entire post

I don't know whether to laugh or feel bad for you man, i really wish I could meet you in real life.
>>
>>28910736
He definitely just attracts stoner retards, which is actually a staggering part of the population.
>>
>>28910891
Of course, it can be destructive as hell, I'm by no means saying it can't be, just that taking a D.A.R.E-esque "drugs WILL ruin your life" stance isn't exactly backed up by much.
>>
File: K2P0kLE.jpg (74 KB, 768x1024) Image search: [Google]
K2P0kLE.jpg
74 KB, 768x1024
Drugs are for normalfags and you all can get the fuck off this board
>>
>>28910910
>Heuehuehuehueheeuehu weed dude lmao
kys
>>
File: ishiggydiggy.jpg (122 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
ishiggydiggy.jpg
122 KB, 600x600
>>28910985

If drugs are for normies, why aren't you on drugs?
>>
>>28910949
It's plenty backed up by most people's personal experiences, which are what people tend to think of first. When your whole family are drug addicts who do nothing with their lives, you're going to take an anti-drug view.

I think people who can survive drugs unharmed are very few. Strong personalities are rare. Most people are average, and average people tend towards addiction, and average people are going to not do well with a drug addiction.

Not that I think DARE-esque tactics work. We were shoved that through most of school and still the majority of my graduating class have been in prison on drug charges.
>>
>>28910985
I know you are shitposting, but if you do have a line of logic with this statement I'd like to hear it

drugs are a robots best friend, the ability to have fun while completely isolated from responsibilities and people, feelsgoodman
>>
File: WG_4_1308362826.jpg (1009 KB, 2856x2142) Image search: [Google]
WG_4_1308362826.jpg
1009 KB, 2856x2142
>>28911026
cuz I'm not a normie
>>
>>28910985
i'm a loner stoner who needs to take benzo's to function when leaving the house, i'm barely normal
>>
>>28910858

Are you being serious?

I honestly can't even imagine the childhood that would produce someone who would react so angrily to someone saying that "Phil Spector" is a nice name, claiming it's somehow "stoner logic" and then immediately going for the Hitler comparison.

You realize you sound like someone doing a pisstake of aspergic people, right?
>>
>>28911079
>implying one's childhood actually means anything
Looks like someone just passed Psych 101. Congratulations, it's a really amazing course that'll really get you places in life outside of bitching at anonymous people on imageboards. /s
>>
File: 1463779479109s.jpg (6 KB, 213x250) Image search: [Google]
1463779479109s.jpg
6 KB, 213x250
>>28911056
But you are.

If you can manage a sober drug-free life, you're a normie.
>>
File: tumblr_o7368lMUtE1udda4zo1_1280.jpg (353 KB, 960x1280) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o7368lMUtE1udda4zo1_1280.jpg
353 KB, 960x1280
>>28911144
That's bullshit and you know it degenerate
>>
>>28911032
>It's plenty backed up by most people's personal experiences

I would completely disagree. Obviously drugs ruin countless lives and can be awful, but the vast vast majority of drug users never experience anything anywhere near close to that.

>When your whole family are drug addicts who do nothing with their lives, you're going to take an anti-drug view.

There's a big difference between having views involving harm reduction and methods that actually make a difference for people/communities with issues with drug use like that, and the "just say no" attitude that did far more harm than good.

>Most people are average, and average people tend towards addiction, and average people are going to not do well with a drug addiction.

Again, I would say you're really overestimating the ratio of people who abuse and have issues due to drugs to people who just use occasionally and recreationally.

>and still the majority of my graduating class have been in prison on drug charges.

Damn, where are you from? out of curiosity
>>
>>28911173
Why exactly do you think doing drugs makes you a normie? Sure normies do drugs, but normies play vidya, watch anime and do autistic shit as well, does that mean those things make you a normie as well?

Not to mention that there's a huge difference between "having a cheeky spliff with the lads" doing drugs and "crippling dependence to alleviate your sadness" doing drugs. One is a lot more normal than the other.
Thread replies: 72
Thread images: 12

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.